Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Sanctuary

Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Sanctuary Empty Sanctuary

Post by Flying Man! Sat 7 Aug 2010 - 15:44

Does anyone else watch it? Dana does I think. It's pretty awesome. Its basiclly an American version of Torchwood but better, they find and study people known as 'Abnormals.' They usually are people with abilities or creatures of some kind. Not aliens. Creatures. They bring them back to the Sanctuary to keep safe. There are Sanctuary's all over the world known as The Sanctuary Network. It all started over 180 years ago where a group of five people (Some may be familiar Wink ) use untainted vampire blood to give themselves abilities. create Here are some of the 'Abnormals' In it:

NIKOLA TESLA

Sanctuary 290px-TeslaforSANCWIKI

A member of the five and my favorite Abnormal. He is an Electrokenetic Vampire. He's awesome.

VAMPIRE SQUID

Sanctuary 250px-Vampire_squid

Pretty awesome too Very Happy

KEEPERS OF THE DEAD

Sanctuary 180px-Keeper_of_the_dead

Keepers are humanoids with modifications on his basic genetic level or genetic engieniering and exhibit a terriflying propensity for violence.

NUBBINS

Sanctuary 250px-1x06

Nubbins are a species of small, furry abnormals with the ability to cloak themselves. Scientific name is Nubina atelerix. Smile

BATELLA ASAHJENI SAPIEN

Sanctuary Blatella_asahjenai_sapien

These insectoid creatures were given the theoretical name of blatella asahjenai sapien and were an extremely rare species of Abnormals that lived on islands off the coasts of Japan and Korea.

I highly recommend it Smile
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Sanctuary Empty Re: Sanctuary

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 7 Aug 2010 - 23:21

I recognise the last one but your picture of the keepers did not appear I don't know it could be my computer but you may want to check anyway I may watch it as it seems quite interresting.
    blazingphoenix
    blazingphoenix
    The Phoenix of Aura
    The Phoenix of Aura

Post by blazingphoenix Sun 31 Oct 2010 - 15:54

I like it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 1:43