Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Two Short Stories- Interested? ;)

Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Two Short Stories- Interested? ;) Empty Two Short Stories- Interested? ;)

Post by Rokstarr Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 16:01

In between planning V2 of my FF, I've had a few ideas about writing around two or three short stories. The only thing is, stories don't really get much attention around here, and writing even a short story would take around a week or so. I've got a lot going on even though I'm only in Year 9, and I wouldn't want to write these and only attract people who've read my stories before.

I want to attract new readers with these stories, because I think that they'll both be emotionally touching and I promise that if you do read them, you won't regret it Smile

Would anybody be interested if I decided to start writing them? To be blunt, I'll only write them if I get a good response. Because atm I've got BTEC coursework to finish, homework, V2, numerous art homeworks and essays to complete.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Two Short Stories- Interested? ;) Empty Re: Two Short Stories- Interested? ;)

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 16:26

I know you said you'd want to attract new readers, not just the old ones, but is it any worth me saying that I'd definitely read any short stories you'd write? Possibly that'd attract more, too, since they don't have to go to the added effort of reading back to catch up on an entire series, or commit to continuing to follow one.
    Rokstarr
    Rokstarr
    The Real Adam Young
    The Real Adam Young

Post by Rokstarr Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 17:48

Of course it's worth it Very Happy You've followed me since my very first one I posted, and your views on the things I write mean loads to me Smile And so does Pippy and Mr_Isaac's, because for the most part they've supported me too.

Hopefully it'll work like that Smile I'm going to try out different styles to see which I'm best at, so I'm looking at writing a lot more short stories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 12:43