Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest Empty Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 11:57

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS. I'm serious, I think Gamble put in all the Destiel references just to make it hurt MORE when Cas betrayed Dean. Well, I guess it means he's been doing it for months, but I just Sad The way Dean was like, 'No, no, this is Cas, Cas wouldn't do this' and then Cas went AND FUCKING DID IT. But there was so much Destiel it was perfect for a while Wink They're only my second ship, and still lol! Cas living in Dean's ass, baby in a trenchcoat, and then when Dean got biten (I would've biten him, jsyk) Cas was the one that screamed DEANNN!! And I just!! Sad I need to talk to someone about it. Probably a therapist, because I feel personally betrayed..

ON A LIGHTER NOTE. JEFFERSON STARSHIPS Smile Dean should name ALL the monsters. But oh my God Sad BUT CROWLEY Very Happy I LOVE CROWLEY Very Happy And Eve's already dead.. shrug I don't know, it's a bit weird, she died so quickly. But I liked the death. Kinda wish she hadn't tried to be Mary, though, it didn't work |:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 1 May 2011 - 21:51

I have a feeling Eve isn't really dead. It was just too quick. And with the way she reacted when she first smelled the phoenix ash, she didn't seem frightened or worried enough that they'd learned her weakness. I thought maybe she'd laid down that lore herself in the past to have a false trail. And I noticed that Dean mentioned making 5 bullets but only gave 4 out, but I didn't think he'd drink it to have it in his blood - that was awesome, btw Very Happy cheers fireworks I thought he'd maybe have the second bullet in another gun hidden on him?

Cas Sad Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest 183313 He's working with Crowley Sad It's heartbreaking. Even though it's awesome to have Crowley back, he's so funny. But Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Even though I suspect they're only making Cas a bad guy now to have him turn and be a real hero at the end. I hope so anyway Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Since the next one's so Cas-centric, I think it'll either explain fully what he's doing, or the brothers will find out. Or both Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 1 May 2011 - 21:53

Also, could Crowley have possibly survived by having some of his bones kept separately from the ones they dug up and burned? I know ghosts just don't burn unless you've gotten every remnant, but maybe demons could be different, like maybe they always burn but can reform if they have something to cling with.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 1 May 2011 - 22:11

If Cas is working for him - something the end of the episode strongly implies - then Cas just burnt a bag of something else, I'd guess Sad

And that's what I was thinking about Eve Laughing Dean's sneaky Very Happy And I know exactly what you mean with Cas, I actually felt personally betrayed.. (I get too involved my TV shows..) But they've been showing his darker side all season, I guess they're just showing all of it now Sad And yeah, I think they're going to have the brothers find out next episode.

There's one more episode next week - the Cas-centric one
    Then there's a week hiatus for Smallville to finish forever Smile
    And then we've got a double finale Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 1 May 2011 - 22:14

I really hope Cas turns good again Sad Sad I don't like him being like this. It's good drama, but I still don't like it Sad And yeah, I get too attached too Razz

Nod Guess Cas could have done some angel thing to make it look like Crowley was burning up then. Or Crowley could have faked it himself.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 May 2011 - 15:41

Yeah, I guess that was just acting shrug

And yeah, he will come good again. HE WILL. But Misha and Jim haven't signed on for Season 7 yet, so everyone is spreading shit that either or both of them are going to die in the finale Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 19 // Mommy Dearest 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 May 2011 - 15:48

I really doubt they will Sad Sad Please don't kill them..... maybe they'll be fake killed off though, so the contracts are being hidden to try to fool people?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 May 2011 - 16:12

They don't have to have signed on yet Laughing J2 signed on in like, November tho Smile but misha will have to come back. Everyone is saying he wants more time with west, which yes, is adorable, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT BABY TAKES CAS AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 2 May 2011 - 16:18

Maybe they have signed and they're just hiding them
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 2 May 2011 - 20:50

Nod I hope so. Okay, I read the spoilers, and not spoiling them, BUT I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS FOR THE FINALE IT'S.. EMOTIONAL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:22