Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 11:45

( lol! )
    (Yeah, she's based on me, so she has to always get burned when close to any hot objects Wink )

Once everything was ready, I went to wake up the kids, not exactly surprised when I found a note - "gone to see Dani" - instead of my eldest son. I laughed, proceeding to the twins' room, whom I knew were already awake since I could hear them giggling inside. When I opened the door, I saw that the room had transformed into a jungle again, and I burst out laughing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2 - Reflections

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 12:21

Like my new jungle room, Mammy? Hayley asked, grinning innocently as she poked her head out from beneath the foliage. I was still laughing.

Yeah, it's something amazing, I replied. Are you and Amber coming to have breakfast, though?

She nodded eagerly and jumped out from the leaves, Amber reality-jumping and following.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 15:27

(I burn myself a lot too :/ Once by actually picking up a saucepan by the rim because I forgot that it had just been on the oven Razz)
    (And cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose SO AWESOME Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 15:31

Almost as soon as she'd finished eating, Hayley turned to her twin and asked Amber to reality jump her around the house, saying she'd offered to help "decorate". Predictably, that really meant filling every possible space with acres of flowers and plants.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 17:52

The day raced past, and soon we were all getting ready for the evening's party. I hopped quickly into the shower, forcing myself not to take hours in there like I usually did. Then I dried my hair, and slipped into my new black dress before starting to style my hair. I'd chosen to go for an updo tonight, for once, surprising even myself.

Spoiler:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 18:12

I perfected my makeup, as usual outlining my eyes way too much, then went to check on the kids and remind them that they needed to get ready. Nathan still hadn't returned. I sighed, making a mental note to call Daphne and ask if the 2 were at her apartment, before going into Hayley and Amber's room.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 18:47

It didn't take me long to persuade them both to change and get ready, since they were almost ridiculously eager. They both started twirling around in their dresses, smiling beautifully, and Hayley was decorating them in flowers. She also gave herself and her sisters little flower halos in their hair.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 20:54

As I moved on to get Darrien, Tessa and Lucia ready, I saw Nathan teleporting into the hall.

Daphne said you said I had to come home and get ready, he explained, pouting.

Well, you do....

What if I don't want to? he pouted further. I hate that stupid thing.

Nathan.... if you don't get dressed in five seconds, I'll make you wear a dress, I threatened. A frilly, pink one. I'll even let Lucia choose it.

Panicking, he almost sprinted into his room.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 21:16

A few minutes later, he reappeared grudgingly, to check if he was acceptible. He almost immediately began mumbling about wanting to burn it. I laughed at that, and returned to getting my youngest 3 ready.

Spoiler:
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 21:48

cute, rose and gorgeous dress Smile

Once Zoe had stopped sulking, deciding she liked her dress as she kept spinning around, I left to get changed myself. I did my make-up first, quickly curved my hair, and then changed into my dress. I pulled on my heels, before returning outside to see if my children had even moved. Noah remained unmoved on the couch, Spongebob playing in the background.

Spoiler:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:00

(gorgeous, all of them Very Happy )

It turned out that I had to wake Tessa up from her nap, and she was grumpy over it, both her and Darrien looking at me reproachfully. I sighed, apologised, and dressed them. Darrien was behaving a lot better than Nathan about having to dress up.

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:01

I was doing myself up, not taking too long but mostly waiting upong Tracy. Tracy was preparing herself, going through her "going out" routine, which seemed to be taking up too much time, although she did always look amazing after- even before.

I got Cody ready, who had learnt that fussing about what he was wearing was getting him no wear and was now willing to wear what he was told to- although it did cost me 50 bucks.

Ashleigh was sitting downstairs, had been for hours since she was practically ready within seconds. These were the times she enjoyed- she didn't have to spend ages getting ready, she was always pleased at her results and she got the tv to herself whilst everyone else got ready. She began flicking through the channels ignoring the chaos that was rampaging upstairs.

Kayleigh and Nicole seemed to of had a plan together. The Escape Plan. Kayleigh must of been behind it, she always communicated with her younger twin and told her to get up to god knows what. I was running after them, grabbing Nicole then Kayleigh.

Cody joined Ashleigh downstairs, who was now trying to grab the remote off of her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:05

( Very Happy )

I moved onto Lucia next, dressing my youngest in the incredibly pink dress she'd chosen herself, yesterday. At the time she'd even been shocked and disappointed to learn that we wouldn't all be blindingly pink.

Spoiler:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:18

Cody looked at Ashleigh. Her hair was all done up, it seemed that she had more of it than originally. It lay at the back, shiny blonde that entwined into curls at the end, whilst it was collected together at the top, in curls of balls, pinned together. Her eye lashes seemed to have exstended also and the dress that she wore, lay perfectly on her. Not too big or too small. Perfect. It seemed everything she wore was perfect and fitted her exactly, although Ashleigh made sure it did. Her dress stopped just by her ankles and was golden silk. She even gave her brother and twirl because she was so happy with her result.

Cody smiled, hoping his charming smile will allow him access and eventually controller of the remote. He was wearing a suite, fitted to his exact size and like his sister's not too big or too small, although he didn't need a special gift to do that. His suit was a champagne colour, something he actually liked, alhough he did not dare to tell his father in case he asked for the money back. And at the top of his head, stood a matching top hat- children's size, of course. It did however cost his dad an extra 20 bucks, due to him not telling cody about it originally.

Nicole and Kayleigh were finally ready, both wearing similar dresses but in the opposite colour. Kayleigh was wearing silver, like her father's suit and Nicole was wearing gold like her mother's dress.

Finally Tracy was ready. She had finished applying her red lipstick and walked down the stairs with an old-fashioned yet stunning dress. It was gold in colour and appeared to be lace that complimented her figure. The dress went just over her knee's. Around her waste was a red belt or bow of some sort. I didn't really care as my face was in shock as she came down the stairs. I knew she looked amazing, and I had been rarely shocked since it was almost a usual and not rare occasion that Tracy didn't look beautiful- but today she was not. She was more than beautiful, even Aphrodite would be jelous of her. Cody was smiling as well as the children as they watched their mother reach them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Stunning. You look stunning babe." I kissed her cheek, not wanting to get red lipstick on myself.

"Awwww, you all look adorable." Squealed Tracy as she gazed down at her small little children, that made her family appear perfect.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:22

Picking her up, I headed downstairs to check on everything for the final time, and waited for people to arrive. I could see that Nathan was poking everything and everyone with air to distract himself from the temptation of suit-burning.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:39

They all seemed to have huddled together, hugging each other. Tracy grabbed her bag, then picked up the twins. Kayleigh in her left and Nicole in her right. I then took Cody and Ashleigh into the family car. I fastened them in and Tracy fastened the twins in. I got in the car and drove away.

The short drive was quicker than I had imagined.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:44

Hearing the doorbell ring, I moved to open it, but found the door opening itself - Amber's influence, as usual. I smiled as I greeted the Calwins and hugged them one-armedly, inviting them in.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:46

(what's the party for again- comign back to life?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 22:58

(Nathan and Barbara's engagement/Jamie being born/Nathan, Alec, Peter, Darrien and Zach all being back to life)

Nathan and Dani were meanwhile getting ready too, Dani fussing over how her dress fitted over her bump, still uncertain in maternity clothes even though she was 7 months pregnant by now. Once they were ready, they teleported to outside the house, since Nathan wasn't willing to transport with his pregnant wife.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:14; edited 1 time in total
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:03

The all went in, kids first. Cody didn't even greet them, he just ran in leaving the presents on the side. "Hi, how are you?" I asked Lowri.

Tracy smiled, giving her a hug and then shifted the weight of one twin onto me.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:09

(Big party)

When we were all finished getting ready, we teleported over to Lowri's - Noah and Abbie didn't bother waiting for anyone to answer the door, simply phasing through the wall, and the triplets looked extremely jealous when they couldn't wall through the wall. It wasn't like they didn't try - I got a little concerned when Jacob took a big run up, but he stopped before he actually collided with the wall
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:15

(New pics now in my old post Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:15

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:The all went in, kids first. Cody didn't even greet them, he just ran in leaving the presents on the side. "Hi, how are you?" I asked Lowri.

Tracy smiled, giving her a hug and then shifted the weight of one twin onto me.

Great, you? I smiled, letting them in and offering drinks all round. Nathan waved and airpoked his cousin and fellow suit-sufferer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:16

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(Big party)

When we were all finished getting ready, we teleported over to Lowri's - Noah and Abbie didn't bother waiting for anyone to answer the door, simply phasing through the wall, and the triplets looked extremely jealous when they couldn't wall through the wall. It wasn't like they didn't try - I got a little concerned when Jacob took a big run up, but he stopped before he actually collided with the wall

( cute, rose )

I moved on to great the Grays too, and then my son and daughter in law.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 23:22

Cody ran over to him he couldn't help but laugh. Although he looked smart, he just wanted to rub it in that he had to wear the suit.

Kayleigh and Nicole wanted to be let go, to roam about on the wilderness of the floor, dodge the gigantic legs of others and then have fun with their family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 0:45