Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

The Eternal Battle

ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

The Eternal Battle Empty The Eternal Battle

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:33

Prologue: Light and Dark.

Two brothers, both bared by the same woman, both choose a different side. Lucien Eternal, the eldest by three minutes, chose the side of Darkness and Marcus Eternal chose the side of Light. Both battling against each other for control of the world. The Light people wanted everyone to be peaceful and happy, where as the Dark only wanted pain and suffering. The Final Battle would go down in history as one of the most bloodthirsty battles of all time. Marcus finally cornered his brother after killing his followers and locked him away in a cage which was lowered into the ground and covered up. Marcus separated the lock to the cage into four peaces and hid each piece at the four corners of the earth where they laid for hundreds of years.

The followers of the Light and the Dark continued to grow in numbers over the years. Marcus became a god and lived as the Elder of the Light where as Lucien became a demon and lived for the years buried underneath the ground, screaming, roaring, shaking the bars of his cage but he couldn’t break out. Marcus had placed some spells on the cage to keep the beast that Lucien would become in and never allow him to escape without the key. Followers of the Dark tried to find the pieces of the key but Marcus had hidden them well to make sure no-one would lay their hands on them and bring Lucien back.

But there is a legend that Marcus drew a map containing the exact coordinates and location of each piece of the key and the place in which Lucien had been buried alive just in case he was ever needed to bring his brother back. In the 1500’s, Marcus was attacked by several hundred followers of the Dark after the rumour of the map was released. Marcus was killed that night, but one of his most trusted knights took the map and escaped before anyone from the Dark could lay their hands on it. He split the map into two and when he was killed one year later, one half of the map was buried with him. His wife and child placed the other half of the map into a glass bottle with a couple small, heavy rocks and threw it into the sea. They watched it sink to the bottle as the wife and child grieved for their loss.

Both sides continue to fight, even with one leader dead and the other buried in the ground. Things are getting tough and with new weapons being invented each day along with the old weapons, people are getting hurt and they’re dying. Marcus wanted a world of peace but by going against his brother he created an underground of fighting and death, or was it Lucien’s fault by not joining his brother on the side of Light for eternity? People are constantly fighting and there are several words of thoughts on who started it, but what is for certain that nothing will stop until the last body drops down dead.

(Okay, starting something here, kinda gay I know but I’m trying to get my ass into gear for when I type up my novel and edit that (may place extracts on here Razz) so bare with me. Enjoy Smile)

Last edited by Werewolf-Girl on Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

The Eternal Battle Empty Re: The Eternal Battle

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:42

Well written, but it sounds a bit familiar Laughing
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:45

I know, kinda reminds me of Underworld, but I do like that movie xD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:48

I was thinking S5 of SPN/the Biblical stories that's based on. It's a human twist on it.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:50

Oh, yeah, now I think about it it does kinda remind me of it... Wow, my mind is totally scrambled today. I might edit that, see if I can't make it better.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:51

Title suggestion: The Eternal Battle. It's an alternate name for Good v Evil, and also a pun on their surname.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:54

Oh, yeah, nice one. Smile Thanks
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:58

The names are also ironic, given that Lucien means "light" and Marcus means "warlike".
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 13:19

Yeah, hence why I used them Razz I like to screw with people like that and add more depth to my stories Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:24