Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss Empty Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 8:39

It's not on cucirca, yet (when I checked, anyway), so here's a link if you need one: http://www.iwatchsupernaturalonline.com/season7/episode1-meet-the-new-boss/
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 8:42

But seriously, I have absolutely nothing to say, and so many things to say as well. It's ridiculous, I have so many emotions & no words! lol! I thought it was amazing, really loved the idea of it all as well as the acting, which was fantastic Smile The Impala is fine again, we can breathe Wink I love how Cas did the right thing & everything and still got screwed over Sad Also, I'm really worried for Sam, I think he might have gone back to the pit (although Lucifer was lying, he definitely did get out, because the whole of last season wouldn't have been a dream). Crowley seemed interesting, and I still love Death Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 14:50

Just Surprised Sad Very Happy Smile Season 7 - Episode 1; Meet the New Boss 183313 dance fireworks Crying or Very sad pale affraid

As you can probably guess, I don't really know how to react. It was just amazing!! God-complex Cas really gave me the chills, and it was so moving when he was trying to redeem himself. But then the end!! And that laugh!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:31

Oh my God! I know! I'm literally a glass case of emotion!! lol! I just have no idea what my emotions were doing! lol! I was excited, sad, happy, annoyed, fascinated.. literally every emotion I can name! lol! I refuse to accept that Cas is completely dead, because I just can't. Laughing And the new bad guys I can't name look cool Very Happy And Cas saying he had no problem with sexual orientation - all ship jokes aside, I love them for putting that line in Wink

Just after I finished watching the end, dad walked into my room, saw that I was awake at 8, just sighed and said 'Oh, God, Supernatural's back, isn't it?'
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 22:20

lol!

Levithians? I'm not sure on them. Not sure what to expect. Basically, the Big Bads of the monsters were last season, with the Alphas, and I'm wondering how different this would be.

Cas is probably as dead as Dean was when he got dragged to Hell, or Sam after he jumped Wink I understand why they did it, though. No one really liked Cas being a villain, so it's better if he's like possessed with villains. And Misha sure looked like he was having fun playing the insane evil there near the end.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 7:30

Oh yeah lol! the Levithans look like they'll be quite cool, but Misha is only special guest star this season Sad The only way they're gonna be able to stop the fan base bitching is if they depress them all by making Cas kill himself & the Levithans, but that's too much like what Sam did with Lucifer, so :/

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 10:18

What was he last year, guest star? Maybe it just means that he'll be appearing less often, and not that they're intending to kill Cas off *fingers crossed* And agree that'd be too similar. Plus self-sacrifice is the Winchester way Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 18:55

For Season 4, he was a guest star, then Season 5 & 6 he was a main, now he's dropped to special guest :/ And I think they might be trying to edge towards it, but they'll get a lot of hate if they lose Misha :/ You want him to die? confused It really is, isn't it lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:53

Fingers crossed for them NOT killing him off lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 13:05

That got me confused! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:33