Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Psych?

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Psych? Empty Psych?

Post by Neodraconis Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 10:49

Have anyone watched this show then? Do you want to know what it is about?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Psych? Empty Re: Psych?

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 16:53

I don't think I've heard about it..... is about psychology, or a psychopath?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 9:36

It is about a man with eidetic memory that notices almost invisible details superfast that almost no one else can see. It is not really a superpower but almost. Anyway, the police gets suspicious over that he knows so much so he says it is because he is psychic and with his "psychic" abilities he helps the Santa Barbra police with cases at the same time as he has started a firm that he calls "Psych"

It is an hillarious comedy with some action and stuff in it. AWESOME!!!
    The Little Lebowski
    The Little Lebowski

Post by The Little Lebowski Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 13:18

Bumping an old thread because why not?

You still up to date with the show? If so what did you think of the musical episode, or recent seasons for that matter?

I thought season 6 was the only drop in quality, so many parody episodes that would work in a show like Community but starting that kind of thing so late into a show's run was a little weird. News of a musical episode and more parodies didn't give me much hope for season 7 but that may have been the best season yet, if not it was without doubt the funniest at least.

I was disappointed with the lack of songs in the musical episode, they had a handful of short songs and then just did reprises of them during the second half. That's not to say I didn't laugh every time "I've heard it both ways" started.

I've got all 5 Psych books too but haven't read them yet.
    The Little Lebowski
    The Little Lebowski

Post by The Little Lebowski Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 13:21

Wayward Daughter wrote:I don't think I've heard about it..... is about psychology, or a psychopath?

Neodraconis summed it up pretty well but imagine JD from Scrubs becoming a detective with toned down versions of Sarah and Casey from Chuck as police officers he works with. Add to that the style of humour from Scrubs and Chuck in an hour long mystery/procedural and you get Psych.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 0:53