Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door Empty Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 11:47

Firstly, pointing out that Bobby would be fine, and would save them Very Happy Liked how cool and collected he was being about it, too, and how he was like he was pretending not to have heard Dean's message and not mentioning it.

Laughing @ Amy's name Wink And kid her and Sam were so cute!!! I think I was awwing at every scene with them!!!

But the ending.... Dean shouldn't have done that. I get why he did it - she'd be willing to kill again if her son got ill again - but he shouldn't. He shouldn't have lied to Sam about it, and Sam was basically saying he's the same as her.... plus he made himself like Azazel, with the kid seeing and swearing revenge.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 13:07

Yup! Very Happy I was soo happy Bobby was okay Very Happy Felt like dancing Wink still waiting on news about Cas, but that's not changed :/

And lol! I know!! The writers are so playing with the SuperWho stuff Laughing I heard it was and was like, huh?! Sam was adorable, Colin Ford is actually gonna grow up and become Jared..

I wasn't surprised by the ending, although I didn't like it. I understand why and I could see it in his character - it's like that conversation he had with Gordon in Season 2 about how there was no wrong monster to kill (although Dean has proved him wrong with that one before). But I don't like it, it's making Dean a much more dark and sinister character and I've already heard people saying that that's what Cas' death has done to him Laughing

I do approve of Dean's new rule though.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door Empty Re: Season 7 - Episode 3; The Girl Next Door

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 17:52

Isn't it a bit hypocritical though? He gives people like Sam and Cas the benefit of the doubt, and he's let some creatures go before if they claimed not to kill, like the vampires in that episode. And there was a subtext in it too, that he didn't trust Sam or didn't trust his judgement.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 11:34

Nod I know Sad But also, no one seemed that upset when Cas killed Lenore.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 11:44

Wasn't Lenore asking to be killed because having Eve back made trying to resist human blood too hard for her? That's the difference.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 12:18

I forgot that Laughing Daymn :/
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 30 Jun 2014 - 12:32

Rewatching this, and I've just noticed that Amy's eyes change colour from 1998 to the present Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:13