Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life Empty Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 15 Oct 2011 - 18:10

What did you think?

Personally think it was ok shrug Spend a lot of it wondering why Dean and not Sam/both of them, but I guess it was the whole Hell/jumping in thing. Also wonder why John wasn't called as witness (apart from being unable to get the actor Razz ) since then all Osiris would have to do was ask why he'd died.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 17:45

I was questioning their choice in witnesses, as well, if I'm honest Laughing The thing he feels most guilty about is Jo, not his parents or any of the other countless people Laughing I did begin to ship Dean/Jo right at the end though, so some reason, I thought it was really sweet Smile

Sam was a fantastic lawyer, and I actually really enjoyed, thought it was a good episode Smile I prefer the idea that Dean was wrong, and the third witness was John & not Amy Pond, though Laughing

I actually never questioned why Sam wasn't on trial, I'm not sure why.. I just knew that if either brother would be on trial for guilt, it'd be Dean, cos he's the older brother, he blames himself for everything, cos it's his job to look after Sammy Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 4: Defending Your Life

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:02

Yeah, he is the one who seems to grab any weight he can and almost eagerly puts it on his own shoulders Laughing Season 5 made that really obvious.

That's actually a good theory Nod Except maybe the idea was not to prove the guilt, but to make Sam loose trust in him? Amy'd do that.

I'm trying to work out why it was Jo. All I can think of really is her age Razz I think she's easily the youngest of the allies they've lost. And maybe he felt more guilty because of her obvious crush on him shrug

It was really sweet Nod It more made me pity her ghost than ship them, though, cause I was seeing it as possibly platonic/siblingly as well as possibly romantic?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 17:41

I could never truly like Dean/Jo, I just thought the ending was really sweet Wink And I liked how happy she was to accept it was daddy issues instead of just having a crush on Dean, I preferred that idea Wink

Yeah, it's quite obvious Dean blames himself for everything - he was doing it back in Season 2 when John died, although that was technically his fault Wink I thought John'd be the second witness (I read that Jo was returning so guessed she'd be number 1) but then when Sam got called up, I assumed John'd be last, but then they flicked to the Amy flashbacks :/ I get why Dean feels guilty about that, tho - he should Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:58

And since it was obviously true Razz She'd wanted to be a hunter even before she'd met them, and she explained it in that S2 episode. It was a bit stupid even trying to pin it on Dean, really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 11:03