Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting Empty Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 11:51

Thought it was a great episode Very Happy Really good Smile Not as sad as i imagined, but I liked the idea generally - the kid was cool & Dean/Frank were HILARIOUS Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:13

I liked it, the girl was kinda awesome Very Happy Really refreshing to show a kid hunter in something other than flashbacks Wink It was bittersweet though. Dean's fake smiling at the end Sad Poor him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 11; Adventures in Babysitting

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 9:37

Nod She was cool Very Happy It still hasn't happened though :/ I've been waiting for them to show the creating of a Hunter, and they still haven't done it :/ Yeah, I may have let out a tear or two at Dean's smiling Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 12:32

Show the creating of a Hunter? What do you mean? Didn't we technically see that in the pilot, in the first few minutes, since that's what made John one? It's not like they turn into something else Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:22