Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 13: Splice Girls

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 13: Splice Girls Empty Season 7 Episode 13: Splice Girls

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 22:26

A fillerish episode, but I kinda liked it shrug Going full circle from the earlier Amy episode, with this time Dean being the one hesitating and Sam being the one having to make the kill. I liked that Very Happy It also for a bit reminded me of Heart, when Dean had offered to be the one to kill Madison cause he guessed it'd be harder on Sam?

But Surprised For once, Dean is the one with the monster ex!! It's a first!!!

And as for the Bobby ghost - it was a Bobby ghost, I'm sure!! Has to be!! He was drawing their attention to what was basically a warning on that page, but they were idjits who didn't read Greek Wink And poor Dean, clinging to the flask like that Sad Sad Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 13: Splice Girls Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 13: Splice Girls

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:30

Really quite liked it, filler-y as it was Very Happy Agreed with the whole circle thing, but I generally thought it was a good episode Wink From the second they actually showed Dean at the bar, you knew shit was gonna go down Razz But, still, I liked the idea of Dean as a father, made me grin Very Happy

I KNOW! I THINK THAT MESSED WITH EVERYONE'S HEAD!! I mean, Sam's type is exclusively monsters.. but Dean?! Surprised

I would love to think of it as a ghost Bobby - like Mary in that episode Home, a good ghost :3 They were stupid for not reading Greek though Wink The flask thing was really cute!! Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:41

The circle thing was what made it good, I think. Made it a bit more than just your general filler episode. And Dean would make a great dad!! He was really sweet. Made me think he'd want to help her fight being a monster and fight other monsters at the same time.

It has to be Bobby!! They cannot deny it!! That'd be a good way to do it really - never confirmed, but always these little things. Never making it clear if he moved on or stayed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 9:15