Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry Empty Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 10:48

1. Using Petrification, could Elodie possibly enable herself/someone else to mimic stone, and thus be transformed without being harmed, for protection? Or is it just offensive? Could another person with the same ability potentially do that?

2. Would Hira and Kalya ever be able to turn a person into diamond and kill them? If they could, which of their shared diamond abilities would do it?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry Empty Re: Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 15:12

i think petrification is just offensive, because when you turn someone to stone u cnt turn them back.

and you wouldn;t be able to turn them into diamond with diamond manip, dimaond mimicry will transform them into diamond but when you stop physical contact they will turn into normal
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry Empty Re: Petrification/Diamond Manip/Diamond Mimicry

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 15:15

Nah, Jon Stone learned to turn people back eventually, he just couldn't at first. I remember when PJ first RPed him learning to do it. Elodie can also reverse it unless the person gets shattered.

Can't Manip turn objects into diamonds, though? Why is it different with humans/living things?

Basically, I'm asking because we've got some inconsistancy about whether or not making people mimic materials is fatal or not. Alchemy kills, crystallokinesis just protects them, etc.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 15:33

shrug i gues it depends on the individual limits
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 15:38

Nod Would it be possible to have an ability which could have both effects, depending on one's emotions at the time, or emotions towards the person?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:08

yeah, i gues.s
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 19:39

That's what I was kinda checking alright I think Crystallisation will be like that, for whoever gets it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 10:03