Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  Empty Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:13

Tonight Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  Empty Re: Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 21:13

Wonder what it'll be about, and if there are clues in the title or if it's a red herring. In other words, wonder who might be reborn with no memory or identity Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  Empty Re: Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 11:37

Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas! Cas!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 12:40

Love how smiting demons seems to be a cure for amnesia Very Happy They did the remembering really well, I liked that bit. And I seem to like/hate the ending at the same time..... it was good that Cas redeemed himself, so sweet, but did he have to make himself go mad to do it? Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 Season 7, Episode 17: The Born-Again Identity  183313 I can't even be happy that Sam's saved because of the cost!!! We only just got real Cas back!!!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 22:45

I KNOW! OH MY GOD! I PROMISED NOT TO SPOIL IT, BUT IT WAS SO HARD NOT TO MENTION IT!

And yes, I loved the episode, hated the ending! But it's alright, it all gets better because Misha's signed on to do more episodes and I refuse to ever accept he is dead ever again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:01

He won't be dead Nod Not after I suspect that GodChuck saved his prodigal son for the third time.....

Bizzarrely, I loved and hated the ending. Loved that Cas was willing to do that, hated that he had to Wink And they have to find some crazy brilliant way to save him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:27

I don't know, because they never really proved he died, did they? He walked into a lake as a leviathan and then walked back out once the leviathan left him. I guess that means that once they left him, his angel powers would have healed him and he could just return to life?

I know Nod I don't think they're going to try and save him for a while though! They're gonna go on for a bit and then come back to him later, I think Sad Probably in the finale and the episode before the finale. But I'm still quite excited to see it happen really, I'm just really happy that Cas is back all in all Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:39

I just assumed that he got revived again shrug There had to have been some interference, because something had to have caused his amnesia. That was too complete to be faked.

Even mad Cas is better than no Cas at all Nod Is he going to be out of it completely for a while, or in it as he is? I'd guess the second, since Meg is plotting something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:54