Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental Empty Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 5 May 2012 - 23:48

What'd you think? Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 5 May 2012 - 23:49

Personally, I really liked it Very Happy Thought the whole plot and everything was really interesting, Cas was heartbreakingly adorable and I literally just want to love him.. The whole plot seems to be shaping up to some terrifying finale though lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 6 May 2012 - 21:51

I like it, getting interesting Nod Good to have Awkward Cas back, who seems to be getting even more awkward Laughing And all the Cas/Meg hints. Wonder who the other fallens will be - maybe one is blood of the deceased? Maybe then they'd need to get sent back to scrape some of Bobby's blood before he got cremated, or get some dried blood of his cap. It was dead fallen I first thought of when they read out that line.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 May 2012 - 16:34

Awkward Cas is the best Cas Razz He was hilarious - I felt so sorry for him when he was picking up Sorry! and he was just so! He was great in the finale as well Very Happy When he disappeared and everyone sort of worried and he re-appeared with twister!

I guessed that it'd be the blood of a fallen angel and the king of hell but I never thought it'd be the alpha, to be honest Smile Liked it though - loved the reference the Alpha made "See you next season!" XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 19 May 2012 - 23:47

That apology game was adorably cute Nod Poor him Sad

I didn't guess any of the bloods, but to be honest, I didn't put much thought into it Razz Demons being fallen is obvious though, you're right Nod And you couldn't not love that little line Very Happy I was pretty much screaming that they shouldn't trust the levis Razz Like "how thick can you be, vamp?!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 15:48