Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest Empty Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 19 May 2012 - 16:32

That was a good finale Very Happy I loved Crowley, he's so amazing! Bobby leaving was sad, but kinda inevitable - I like how he decided to go though, and that he got to say goodbye Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 "Not too soon, though". Heartbreaking. I was a bit surprised he didn't kill Dick, because I expected that'd be it.. but then again? Sad

THE ENDING! It was a bit rushed I thought, but really interesting! I love Dean and Cas in Purgatory it's awesome! Guess this means we've got to have more Cas next season! It kinda reminded me of Season 3 finale - what with Dean in hell and Sam probably going crazy hunting shit to try and get him back.. doubt he'll start the demon blood thing again though Smile

Generally an awesome episode, I thought Smile Felt like crying at the music alone.. can't believe it's another finale!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest Empty Re: Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 20 May 2012 - 12:12

Weirdly, I didn't even realise it'd be a finale until the music Razz It felt like it'd come around really quickly? And yeah, I was crying at the music. Felt really apt this time. Scenes of Bobby in the final verse Sad Sad Btw, was the song longer this season? I can't rememeber them using the entire thing before....

In a way, I'm a bit surprised that Crowley wasn't double crossing them, I was expecting them to have to catch him at it, and demand to see him cutting himself to get the blood. And I thought that any demon couldn't renege on a deal - or is that only ones sealed right?

The ending was great Nod Wonder how the hell they'll get out of it.... but I don't believe Cas has abandoned Dean already. Flown off to another part of purgatory? But maybe he got zapped out back to heaven or something...... If Sam called Cas, do you think it could summon him even from there? Cause I'd guess that could be one of the first things Sam tries.

I was half thinking that maybe Bobby would be the little twist which'd make the difference, when Dick seemed prepared for everything else. But this was better in a way. His goodbye was heartbreaking Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313 Focusing on the fire and just seeing the reflection of the light cause they knew fans wouldn't be able to stand actually seeing him flaming up Sad

Gotta say, loved getting the Pala back Very Happy Even though Dean would have had to be in fits agreeing to lend her to Meg.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest Empty Re: Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 May 2012 - 23:26

Season 5 got the entire thing as well, but aside from that, I think it's normally only up to about the third verse and then it finishes? It has been a really quick season, somehow - odd because it's had so many fucking hiatuses!

I loved Crowley Razz And nah, no demons can go back on a crossroads deal or a deal sealed with a kiss, but Dick didn't kiss him, basically making their legal agreement completely void lol! Silly Dicky.

I assumed Cas was going to kill which ever monster was creeping up on him and Dean? I loved the ending - for one, Dean's literally been everywhere now Smile Also, confirms Cas has to come back next season and I can't wait to see their romantic adventures in purgatory Wink I'm thinking Sam'll go crazy Season 4 Sam for a bit - aside from the demon blood thing - and he'll find some rituals or something? The only thing I can think of is if they open the gates to purgatory again but it'll be hard Smile Also wondering if we're gonna get to see some of the monsters they've killed over the years Very Happy

Bobby's ending was heartbreaking and flawless Supernatural Season 7 Episode 23 Survival of the Fittest 183313

I know, Meg getting the Impala was like "HUH?" But I knew there was no way Dean would drive his baby so recklessly Razz Also, Dean and Cas' scene at the impala - adorable!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 May 2012 - 18:03

Yeah, this season's been a bit all of the place, timing wise shrug

Did they kill the vampire Alpha at the end of that episode or not? If they did, maybe "see you next season" means see you in purgatory? It would be cool to see loads of old monsters. The only thing I'm pretty sure they wouldn't repeat is werewolves, cause a lot of fans were disappointed in how those were shown.

When she crashed into the sign, my first reaction was "wouldn't that hurt Pala?!" I even thought that before worrying about any of the passangers getting hurt! Razz Wink Laughing

I thought any form of contract counted Wink Maybe that's just in other programmes. Bit idiotic of Dick then. You'd have thought he'd have known about the loophole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 4:02