Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

New Timeline RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

New Timeline RP Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: New Timeline RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:02

(It's called anarchy..)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:05

( lol! )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:17

Boston and Misha were working one slow afternoon, Danny hidden back in the kitchen talking to the mechanic about the broken cooker that they planned to claim the insurance on, because whatever broke it, it wasn't the burnt pizza crusts they had been stuffing behind it. Since it was close to seven, when the door opened, both of them half expected it to be Grace that walked in, but instead it was someone neither of them thought they'd see again.

Hey, he said, slightly nervously as he sat down at the closest table. Since the place was deserted apart from two tables, they had no difficulty hearing him.

Boston simply frowned at him, but Misha greeted him. Hello. What can I get for you?

Nothing.. I'm just here to see Grace.

Matthew knew they had both recognised him the second he walked in from the way their faces fell, although he had never actually spoken to either of them before.

Like that'll ever happen, remarked Boston, sourly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 11:03

( Surprised What's he doing there?!)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 20:09

You must be Boston, he replied, steadily and Boston couldn't fight a grin.

She mentioned me? Boston said.

Matthew chuckled a little bit. I'm meant to say yes, right?

Despite himself, Boston laughed. He really didn't want to, but the guy seemed to have a charm to him. Yeah, you're meant to say yes.

What do you want? asked Misha, since Boston was pre-occupied trying not to smile or laugh.

Matthew sighed. I came to apologise to Gracie. I'm really sorry about what.. happened between us.

This was something that Boston hadn't expected. She got you fired, but you're here to apologise to her? he asked, wondering what his logic was.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 20:34

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 21:18

What can I say? I'm a great guy, he joked and Misha stifled a laugh.

Boston, however, scowled, any trace of his smile disappearing from his face. A great guy who sleeps with underage and impressionable young girls?

You think I'm proud of what I did? he replied, bitterly. I really cared for her, hell, I still do care for her. It was more than just.. sex. And I came here to explain that to her, not to you.

Well, at least you know you're a jackass, stated Boston, blandly. He got out his phone and began texting Grace not to come in.

Misha sighed and took the mobile off him. Go home, Boston. Your shift's almost over anyway. I'll take care of this guy, she said, quietly but they were all aware Matthew could hear.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 18:03

Fine, spat Boston. But if he's gonna be an asshole I'll do something manly like bash his fucking face in.

Misha nodded. I accept those terms, she said and Boston ducked under the counter to collect his bag and jacket. He walked slowly out of the pizzeria and had to stop himself from going back in.[/i]

I'm sorry, said Matthew, immediately and Misha went to sit down at his booth.

She nodded a little, trying to be understanding. I don't need an apology, she admitted. As far as I see it, Grace is old enough to make her own decisions and you just happen to be a wrong one.

But it shouldn't have been a decision she could make, he replied. I shouldn't have let it get to a position where..

Misha shrugged a little. We all do stupid things, she replied, and a pause followed Gracie feels horrible about what happened.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:20

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 21:05

Really? asked Matthew, a little shocked.

Misha nodded solemnly. You're meant to be teaching, but because of her, you're not going to be getting any jobs for a long time.

Well, he conceded. I wouldn't say that. I've already had job offers from the Olive Garden and Applebees at very high rates.

Minimum wage? checked Misha and then she laughed when Matthew nodded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 21:17

( Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 12:44

But I'll be fine, he shrugged. Worse case scenario, I move back home.

Misha smiled. Where's home, then? she asked, standing up and moving across to the counter. She fetched herself a coke from the fridge and offered Matthew one but he decline.

Toronto, he said with a grin.

She chuckled. Woah, Canadian! And I was just starting to like you..

Matthew laughed as well. Don't hate me cos you ain't me, he replied.

Misha had nothing to say in reply, so she laughed and then a silence began. She looked around the pizzeria, almost completely deserted apart from them. Danny had left through the back, clearly and Boston had gone home.

I'm gonna close up now, but Gracie's working the lunch shift tomorrow. You could stop 'round about half two if you want to see her.

Matthew nodded, slightly surprised that she had told him to come back, but Misha had been careful to give him a time that would give Gracie time to go home if she didn't want to see him. Matthew got up to leave and said goodbye before walking out. Misha closed up and went home as well.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 13:25

( Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 17:45

She spent half an hour on the phone to Tara, who was rabbiting on about how excited she was for tomorrow for her first day as a saleswoman at a paper sales company and how similar it was going to be to the Office. Misha eventually hung up and went to sleep. No matter how bad she felt about it, she still wasn't telling George how much time she was spending with Tara, because she knew that bringing her up would not help in. He was still busying himself with looking after the children, finding it a valid excuse not to leave the house.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 18:00

( Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 19:11

It turned into weeks of just moping - occasionally he would be forced out of the house, often to a bar with his friends or to work, neither of which he found helped. Everywhere reminded him of her. Eventually, Danny tried to take matters into his own hands. It took a day off work and took the kids off, letting Rhi and Ollie play with Sammy and John - despite not having a particularly close relationship, it had been pretty decided at birth that they would friends or they would be friends.

Danny tried to cheer his friend up by the usual methods; corny jokes, bad puns and internet footage of people falling over. George didn't send him away but remained adamant that he only wanted to be alone. He called Tara once again, but hung up when it went to voicemail. What could he say to her in a voicemail? "Why did you leave me, please come home. Call me when you get this message?" And he couldn't exactly speak to her, she was making all attempts to avoid any place he might happen to show up.

Danny listened to George endlessly complain about Tara, patiently taking in what he said and offering calm words of condolences when possible. But after hearing George say another point about how he respected Tara's decision, he couldn't take it anymore.

This isn't alright! shouted Danny, finally. It was nearly six weeks since Tara had left him, but he had hardly left the house six times. This isn't good for you and it isn't good for the kids. I'm sorry, George, you have no idea how sorry I am for you, with everything that happened, but you're not going to be okay until you let yourself move on. Idolising Tara and putting her on a pedestal won't help anyone. She dumped you a week before your wedding! What do you call that?!

It was selfish of her, and it was an awful thing for her to do, I know that. You think I don't fucking know that? But that doesn't help. I loved her, I still love her, no matter how much she fucking hurts me, I'll always love her. And saying awful things about her isn't going to help me move on. Nothing is, because I don't want to move on. All I want is my wife back!

Danny couldn't reply to that straight away, trying to take in the fact that George had called her his wife. Not his girlfriend, or even his girl, or fiancee.. his wife. It might only have been in that moment that Danny began to understand all of George's pain - he hadn't lost a fiancee, he had lost his wife. Danny had never doubted his pain or his love for Tara.. but he hadn't completely understood until now. That's why it was so impossible for him to move on. Maybe they weren't legally married, maybe there was nothing official about it, but it was real to him. I'm sorry, George. But it's still.. you still love her, and I bet you anything she still loves you. But Tara made her decision. She left you, George. Weeks ago. You need to move on, you need to keep going with your life.

Why? asked George, bitterly.

Danny stood up and began collecting together the kids' things. He picked Rhia and Ollie up, placing them both in the double pram. He had his answer at the ready.
    Because if you don't get your shit together and find other things worth living for, this break-up'll kill you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 19:17

( New Timeline RP Thread - Page 9 183313 )
    (But lol! @ friendship decided at birth Razz )
    (Also, how is she avoiding him when they have a baby? Is she avoiding John too?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 20:05

(Lets face it, it was Wink She isn't so much avoiding him, as avoiding conversation. I mentioned earlier that she still drops by to collect John and Sammy for weekends, but she just ignores him and won't talk to him)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 20:19

(Aww Sad Yeah, it gets decided by the RPer from birth, or before Razz But I wouldn't say it like the parents are basically forcing them to be friends Laughing )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 20:50

(But George and Danny are Wink It's what I'll do with my kids. Seline and I have already made the important life decision that the second one of us gets pregnant the other must also get pregnant and then we will raise our children like twins.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:09

(If I were those kids, I'd pretend to hate each other out of spite Wink )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:14

(And that is why you cannot be our love child.. That, and you're my twin, thus making it strange Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:16

(Yeah, I can't even wrap my head around that relation Razz Continue?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:23

I know, George muttered in response, when the room was empty of life able to understand him. He tried to smile when he changed John and set him down for sleep, rocking him backwards and forwards a little before he would.

Sammy wasn't remotely tired, so it save him from awaking his brother, George sat his eldest son down on his lap and thought about what Danny had said. He was right.. He couldn't keep going like this, he couldn't spend the rest of life moping. Whether he loved her or not, he couldn't wait for her forever. He kissed Sammy on the forehead, wishing he had the strength to do what was right, to raise his children, to move on from Tara, to try and do things worth doing.

Slightly out of the blue, Sammy started smiling and George giggled, slightly. His first laugh in six weeks. He tried not to, but he kept smiling, giggling a little through his broad grin. Of course he had to go on with his life, he had to do what was right and he had to do what was best for his children. Loving Tara didn't mean he couldn't live. He kissed Sammy again, but it was only when the boy suddenly yawned and nearly fell asleep in his arms that George realised where the sudden motivation had come from. Daddy's little man, he commented proudly, as he laid his son down to sleep.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:24

( cute, rose )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 15:26