Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Buffy Reactions

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Buffy Reactions - Page 21 Empty Re: Buffy Reactions

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:25

Mrs P Sylar wrote:They're the wrong ingredients, so I'm guessing Willow is doing a "Vanquish Spike" spell because she doesn't like him! Sad Angel, why do you have to go and be a dick about the fact that Dru is a bitch?! Sad WHY CAN'T I JUST LIVE WITH SPIKE FOREVER AND EVER.

I never thought Willow was doing that, never even noticed shrug I think she just meant that some of the ingredients would work better for an anti-love spell since that's what she'd planned originally. She's not that schemey.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Cool episode Razz Loved Cordelia's wishing and Buffy and Angel's relationship even in the other world Smile

Love the Wishverse Nod I kinda want to see a spinoff in it. Just alter the end a bit - stop Angel from being dusted, then he can save Buffy before her neck gets snapped and they can run off together, and end up falling in love in that world too cause they're just meant to be....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Not a fan of the witch-hating thing..

Hate it Nod Meant to hate it. Gives me chills.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Up to Episode 16 now Smile Was kinda worried about Giles, but there's no way that Wesley guy is gonna stick around for long, so not too worried anymore Razz Kinda upset about Faith, she seemed quick cool until she got all bitchy and murdery. Oh well. Only six more left in the season though Laughing Shit that went quickly! It's not even been 2 days since the Season 2 finale!

Wesley's hilarious if he doesn't annoy you Razz And it's unbelievable how he develops in Angel. Then Faith.....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Angel Sad

The Prom? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Mrs P Sylar wrote:OH MY GOD ANGEL. HOW COULD YOU? WELL, I KNOW HOW YOU COUDL BUT OH MY GOD. I JUST DON'T Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I THINK I PREFERRED YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED AND BUFFY BURNING (WELL, MAYBE NOT). I JUST CAN'T THINK

OH MY GOD. WHYYY?!

I KNOW Sad My head's pointing out that it's actually rational, then my heart's saying screw my head, it's being broken all over. DON'T GO!!!!!

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Oh my God! How am I tearing up at class protector? Why would they get her an umbrella and why is it making me cry?

I think the umbrella's meant to signify protection and shelter shrug I was welling up too. Guess it's just nice to see her get some recognition, and it fits well with the finale. But most of the tears were from the rest. Loved Angel turning up. But he leaves Sad Sad Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:32

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well that was a great combination of incredibly cheesy and awesome Smile Not the best finale, but Angel's leaving was kinda (and by kinda I mean EXCEPTIONALLY) heartbreaking

I liked the finale Nod Buffy does a bit of cheese. But Angel Sad

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Is it bad that I'm so desperate for him to come back that I've actually counted his appearances in the opening credits - twice, by the way. That's got to be a good sign, right?! Because.. I'm clinging to loose ends, he's not coming back, is he?

I did that :twinhug: Sad Even every scene which referenced him or reminded me of him.... clinging, missing Sad

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Riley seems cool and Buffy seems adorable but I MISS ANGEL ALREADY

Same Sad When Riley first appeared, I hated him on principle just cause I guessed he'd be her new love interest, so he was replacing Angel angry I had to force myself to give him a chance and like him a bit. And then he started to irritate me....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Tbf, I've never had to share a room with someone for more than a week and I can totally relate to Buffy hating her roommate Laughing

And that's why the American system of roomates in uni is insane Wink

Mrs P Sylar wrote:It'd be considered mean to name my kids Spike, right?

I can actually imagine a little blonde boy named Spike cute, rose

Mrs P Sylar wrote:OH, Harmony's so dumb, it's fun.

She's hilarious Nod She's even more dumb as a vamp than when she was human

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I like Anya's directness

Aka her total lack of knowing any human social rules Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:37

Mrs P Sylar wrote:DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TELL ME THAT'S IT FOR OZ

Unfortunately, pretty much Nod Sad I think the actor wanted to leave.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I'm wetting myself.. Spike attacking Willow is amazing

I just love the impotence comparison after Razz

Mrs P Sylar wrote:ANGEL. ANGEL. AAAANGEL. ANGEEL. OH MY GOD. LOWRI. ANGEL, HE'S BACK. ANGEL IS BACK. BACK. ANGEL. BACK.

HE MAKES AN OTHERWISE CRAP EPISODE REACH MY REPEAT LIST

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Buffy finding out about angel, awesome - but Spike's face in that scene, oh my god. I can't describe it. He sort of looks out the corner of his eye and it's just amazing

I really wanted them to meet up at the end Smile Screaming at her to glance up before he goes.... but it leads to I Will Remember You in Angel, so it's ok, cause that's loveblush loveblush loveblush loveblush

Mrs P Sylar wrote:OH MY GOD. MARRIED BUFFY AND SPIKE. I PAUSED IT BECAUSE I WANNA LET THE EXCITEMENT BUILD. OKAY, I'M READY.apierubgnosdbvafkpnsfhobsdffs
    [kb;lnasf
    k[ogjn

LMAO

Mrs P Sylar wrote:This relationship is so fucked up, I love it. And adding Buffy/Spike to my ships right now

I almost have to hate you here....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:OH MY GOD. Buffy/Spike is perfection. Well, Buffy/Angel is probably a slightly better relationships but my brain is just so fuddled..

But you said this and saved our twinship Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:45

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I think I'll start Angel after I finish Buffy - unless you'd recommend watching both at the same time?

I think you're meant to watch one Buffy episode then one Angel episode, I think that's how they originally aired. But I watched B then A. It's ok that way. Only 2 spoilers really.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I know this is about 16 pages late, but I just want to bring up how dumb Angel's curse was - he gained his soul back, awesome curse. But taking it away from him after one moment of pure happiness? DUMB AS SHIT. Yeah, it was a great moment, but he won't care about that moment when he's soulless, will he? Silly gypsies.

I guess the gypsies can't distinguish between soul him and demon him. It does suck in a way. I spend ages telling Willow to edit him a better curse without that clause..... and she ought to actually be capable of doing so.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Riley/Buffy = the anti-ship

Them in S5 = Mega Anti Ship

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well that did not surprise me - well, her death did, but apart from that, nope.

Whose? I thought you meant Buffy's at first, and was surprised by the lack of reaction, then Joyce's, but I still think the timing's wrong for that....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Oh my God about Faith Surprised Tbf, I did expect her to come back, because coma's not dead and come on.. it's Buffy - even I've got the point that you die or come back.. sometimes both. But Surprised Thought the timing would be better Wink

Faith is awesome Wink Even though I hated her at this point. I hadn't been able to get over her poisoning Angel until I learned that he'd forgiven her. Then I felt I kinda had to Laughing

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Faith possessing Buffy?

Nod

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I don't want you to think I'm getting obsessive, but Spike/Faith(Fuffy) is now a ship too.

Also, I really wish someone would protect those innocent beers!

You have to ship them after her little speech Wink

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I really should have started Angel by now, but I'm trying to get through Buffy first - I've got a feeling they've mentioned a few crossovers though, so it probably would have made sense to have started it already

Only a few crossovers, mostly in S4/S1 of Angel. After S5's end, Buffy moved to a new network and they weren't allowed to do many crossovers. Or even name the main characters in the other show, for a while....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Willow/Oz > Tara/Willow

I still can't decide Razz But the best Tillow parts are to come. They've barely started there.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry over Oz leaving. I hope to fuck he comes back. Because he's just so amazing. Also, I think he might have ruined Tara/Willow for me because I just don't want him to leave Sad

I cried too Sad A lot of fans feel like that, I think. They hate her for making Oz leave.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:53

Mrs P Sylar wrote:ANGEL'S HERE

Love that Smile

Mrs P Sylar wrote:See? This is why I love Angel. He's actually awesome. Finn's just dull.

Finn's also a jealous idiot who should actually trust his girlfriend, instead of automatically assuming that she'd have slept with her ex, especially an ex who'd have as much consequences as Angel.... if she had, she'd have gone straight to Willow for a curse request, anyway Razz And yeah. The Riley hate pretty much begins here.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I don't like him either, ANGEL!

He's so jealous there Wink

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Can I take a fucking second to talk about Buffy's timing here? She gets her boyfriend all wound up over the whole "I'm still in love with Angel and you mean fuck all to me thing" (I might have idolised it to what I wanted her to say) and then decides to bring up his dead best friend?! (who by the way was DL. knew I recognised him)

I actually think the convo was more admitting she'd loved him at that time, and Riley's worked out that she isn't letting herself get as committed again, to him, out of fear of getting hurt again. And for some reason, he got really jealous once he realised she'd slept with Angel when they were dating..... would he prefer she lost her virginity to an asshole like Parker?! I totally didn't recognise DL Surprised

Mrs P Sylar wrote:What is with the cheese guy?!

Nothing Wink Joss Whedon wanted to mess with people Wink

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I'm pretty sure if Buffy actually paid attention, she'd know that Faith said they were making the bed for Buffy's little sister?

There's actually loads of foreshadowing like that. At the time, it sounds like she's warning her of her own visit (newer slayer - younger sister) but it's Dawn really. And the mention of 720 in her dream in S3 after stabbing Faith was warning that she'd die herself in 2 years' time.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Which, by the way, who? Does she live with her dad or something? I'd guess she was in the movie..?

You'll see Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 22:58

Mrs P Sylar wrote:No matter how cute you are, you will leave and it will make me happy

Mrs P Sylar wrote:HAHA I LOVE THAT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(Does that make me mean?)

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Hell, I don't care.

They tried to make me upset over Riley, I hate them for that Wink

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Technically, her last boyfriend was a human. and a complete and utter arsehole who doesn't seem to understand the simple rules of hot and not, but still human.

I don't think Parker counts, he was a one night stand

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I've decided to play that game, my favourite feature.. Harmony's is definitely her eyes. Riley's is his body. Buffy's is her - I think face is too general to be within the actual rules, but no one's here to stop me. And then Spike. I just can't decide. There's everything..

For me, Angel's is his eyes, so you know I'm obsessed with him Razz Always obsessed when I notice a guy's eyes

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well.. that was a refreshing change of pace lol! Can I just ask how you go from "Kill me, I hate you" to "Lets make out" quite that quickly. God, I love Buffy

It's Spike's subconscious, ask him Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:07

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I just want to reiterate FUCK YOU JOSS WHEDON one final time

You've learned the fans' slogan!! Very Happy

Mrs P Sylar wrote:"You're dealing with all of us." "Except me." "Except Spike." "I don't care what happens." I love you

Love that. Really cute. Welcome to the Scoobies, Tara Very Happy

Mrs P Sylar wrote:That's disappointing about tara

Yeah, I thought it'd be pretty cool to have her turn out to be a nice demon. And when she was first introduced, when she talked about her mom teaching her magic, I thought she was a powerful hereditary witch. But by now I think all Buffy witches are just choosing to practice it, not inherited

Mrs P Sylar wrote:ANGEL

When's this? The funeral? I love that he turned up there.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Spike being human is too cute

Spike's poetry cute, rose But he deserves much better than Cecily

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Spike and Angel. That's it, I'm happy now.

My slash OTP Smile

Mrs P Sylar wrote:how is breaking into their houses and smelling their clothes a friendly thing!?

It's Spike. It's Buffy. Stalking is love.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:To be very fair, I have asked myself several times why Spike still has a permanent invite to her house - but that just made me remember the him and Joyce scene and now I'm just happy

Because Buffy has crap security memory Razz She should have actually taken back the invite after S2. Or not even gone to her own home to talk to him then....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Buffy's got a type and you're not it. She likes us dangerous, rough, occasionally bumpy in the forehead.. Tbf, that's looking like a pretty fucking good type right now

That's the perfect summary of her type Razz There's also a good one in S5 of Angel.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:My heart hurts from all the Buffy/Spike feels - by the way, I had genuinely no idea this was going to become an actual fucking ship.. (Don't actually worry, I accept happily that Angel/Buffy is the best thing in the entire goddamned world (genuinely, I'm convinced heaven is just them..) it's just Spike is funny and so fucking shippable.)

You're so my twin!! I'd ship Spuffy completely if Bangel hadn't already stolen my heart

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Don't start on Angel, Riley. I mean, for fuck's sake - were you created for me to hate you?

Angel's way better than you in every way, Riley. Just get over it already.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Dawn, I love you! "She doesn't get all worked up like that over you" BECAUSE YOU'RE DULL AND STUPID

I just have to point out that he's now jealous over the fact that Angel broke Buffy's heart more than he did....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:12

Mrs P Sylar wrote:When Riley leaves, do we get to see Spike with Buffy? because either it's going to be the most adorable and hottest thing ever or it's going to be awful

We do, second main/real pairing. And I was the same. From the second he was introduced, I wanted to see how the hell they'd wind up together, because it was one of the things I'd had spoilered.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Wait, who the fuck uses a plastic stake?

Riley, cause he's an idiot, and they're trying to scare us.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Who the fuck goes over to injure and fake kill someone (just to get my heart racing because dead God, I nearly died too) and then decides to just have a drink with them?

I think he was trying to scare/intimidate him Razz

Mrs P Sylar wrote:NO NO NO. DON'T RUN TO HIM.

Trying to make me want her to catch him angry

Mrs P Sylar wrote:BE LATE. PLEASE BE LATE.

She's late Very Happy

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Spike, you're adorable.

LOWRI, I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO READ THIS. YOU'RE GOING TO BE SITTING HERE AND READING ME GO ON AND ON ABOUT SPIKE, WHEN I'M NOT CERTAIN IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HIM (WHO AM I KIDDING, HE'S PERFECTION.) ALSO, THIS IS ALL IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I CBA TO GO BACK AND CHANGE IT, BESIDES IT LOOKED WEIRD TO STOP HALFWAY THROUGH.

I like Spike, I just love Angel Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:33

Lowri, I'm too fucking not sober to read all these right now butoh my god, I am so goddamned happy you're back

OH MY FUCKING GOd. I JUST Can't. u can't. i can't ever. you're hust so fucking perfection, you're like spike ffs! i love you mroe than anything
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:49

I read every single bit of this and apart from complete sympathy over the fact that you had to read it, I just can't anymore. You are so goddamn perfect in every single fucking reaction - WE GENUINELY ARE TWINS. Maybe I like Spike a little bit more, but that's just how we work, we don't need to share oh my god. I just can't anymore. I'm too fucking happy you're back for any other emotion
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:49

YOU ARE PERFECT
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 9:14

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:I kinda love Angel being evil - in the worst possible way..

He's hot when evil Wink And meanly, I also love how much he's picking on Spike and making fun of him and making him jealous Twisted Evil

This is when my shouting "stop being mean to spike" started because everyone is so mean to him Laughing The worst bit about him being mean to Spike was that I was wetting myself and then going "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?"

Angel is incredibly hot when he's evil Nod
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 9:44

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Oh my God, I was so right about Giles/Buffy's mum whose name I still haven't bothered to learn.. Jamie?

Also, Willow/Xander, I'm incredibly annoyed.

Joyce Wink I half-named Billie's gran in W9 after her, btw. And I've always been in mixed emotions about Willow/Xander. I wanted to see them as a couple, given how cute Willow was crushing on him early on, but I hate how they did it. I didn't like seeing OZ hurt. Didn't care about Cordy though Wink

I thought the crushing was alright, but it tends to bug me when friends fall in love all the time, because I really don't have the time to fall in love with all of my male friends, so I don't get why it happens on TV so much Razz The actual relationship irritated because Oz needs protecting from mean things like cheating Sad

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Lowri, what's wrong with me? Buffy Reactions - Page 21 183313 Why do I love Spike so much and how the fuck am I actually upset that Dru dumped him?!

Because they're cute together? And he's so pathetically in love with her there that it hurts? And you just love him? You can have him, I'll have Angel Smile
    [/quote]

I'm quite happy to accept that

Wayward Daughter wrote:

It's going to happen and it's going to be beautiful. He's going to have to be blonde (I don't want to have to bleach his hair until he's older) and I'll have to put him through a lot of sarcasm training, but it'll work.

Wayward Daughter wrote:

Yeah, I heard that somewhere, but it sucks so much because Oz was amazing Sad "Ice is cool. It's water but it's not." Also, you should look up that scene and focus on Xander because he's genuinely eye fucking Oz throughout and it's hysterical.

I think the best bit was that Willow just stuck around for a bit was kinda just like "We'll get you through this.. OH WAIT, SHIT"

Mrs P Sylar wrote:This relationship is so fucked up, I love it. And adding Buffy/Spike to my ships right now

Mrs P Sylar wrote:OH MY GOD. Buffy/Spike is perfection. Well, Buffy/Angel is probably a slightly better relationships but my brain is just so fuddled..

But you said this and saved our twinship Wink[/quote]

I'm quite happy to accept that Buffy/Angel is the best thing in the world Razz Also, great story about when I was trying to work out Spike and Buffy's ship name and I was like "There's Bangel.. Would that make it Spangel? That's such an awesome name. Oh wait, shit. Wrong characters.." Incidentally, that's when I decided I may as well ship Spike/Angel.

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well that did not surprise me - well, her death did, but apart from that, nope.

Whose? I thought you meant Buffy's at first, and was surprised by the lack of reaction, then Joyce's, but I still think the timing's wrong for that....

I honestly have no idea who this is about.. OH! It was teacher lady - the Professor Walsh.

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I still can't decide Razz But the best Tillow parts are to come. They've barely started there.

I've seen up to 512 so far and right now, I'm still mourning Oz Razz Well, not exactly, but I do prefer Oz and Willow together - probably because I preferred Oz in general. And I thought Willow was a lot more adorable about having a boyfriend in a band and stuff Smile

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I was wondering that for episodes afterwards lol!

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:I've decided to play that game, my favourite feature.. Harmony's is definitely her eyes. Riley's is his body. Buffy's is her - I think face is too general to be within the actual rules, but no one's here to stop me. And then Spike. I just can't decide. There's everything..

For me, Angel's is his eyes, so you know I'm obsessed with him Razz Always obsessed when I notice a guy's eyes

I agree with angel's eyes. I managed to narrow it down to Spike's cheekbones, eyebrow scar, his "I don't give a fuck" face, his genuine facial bone structure or his hands.

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Well.. that was a refreshing change of pace lol! Can I just ask how you go from "Kill me, I hate you" to "Lets make out" quite that quickly. God, I love Buffy

It's Spike's subconscious, ask him Wink[/quote]

You know what, I would LOVE to ask Spike! But he'd have to be real for that Sad

I was about to say "I don't know when" but my Spike being human comment just reminded me Razz It was his name in the opening credits Wink I learned a hell of a lot from just reading the names because I genuinely know so many people that were in it Laughing

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:When Riley leaves, do we get to see Spike with Buffy? because either it's going to be the most adorable and hottest thing ever or it's going to be awful

We do, second main/real pairing. And I was the same. From the second he was introduced, I wanted to see how the hell they'd wind up together, because it was one of the things I'd had spoilered.

It was spoilered for me to - I think I was checking Spike's wiki page to find out when I next got to see him (I couldn't deal with the emotional turmoil of getting my hopes up at the credits for each episode) and there was a gif of him kissing Buffy and I was like WHAT THE FUCK? So I spent a lot of time into working it out and I just couldn't see it at all - then I thought it was just a "Something Blue" gif and then I realised it had to happen eventually Razz Pretty much all crushes work out for at least a little while in Buffy Razz

Also, I realised quite how few of my comments I actually understand.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 10:01

Mrs P Sylar wrote:I read every single bit of this and apart from complete sympathy over the fact that you had to read it, I just can't anymore. You are so goddamn perfect in every single fucking reaction - WE GENUINELY ARE TWINS. Maybe I like Spike a little bit more, but that's just how we work, we don't need to share oh my god. I just can't anymore. I'm too fucking happy you're back for any other emotion

Typical us Razz We're always doing that, preferring the other guy Razz We'd never fight over guys Razz

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:I kinda love Angel being evil - in the worst possible way..

He's hot when evil Wink And meanly, I also love how much he's picking on Spike and making fun of him and making him jealous Twisted Evil

This is when my shouting "stop being mean to spike" started because everyone is so mean to him Laughing The worst bit about him being mean to Spike was that I was wetting myself and then going "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?"

Angel is incredibly hot when he's evil Nod

Is it nasty that I was laughing my head off? And counting how many jokes he made per scene about it? Even as I was feeling guilty about laughing at disability jokes, I was laughing again blush

I find him so hot it's beginning to disturb me.....

Mrs P Sylar wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Oh my God, I was so right about Giles/Buffy's mum whose name I still haven't bothered to learn.. Jamie?

Also, Willow/Xander, I'm incredibly annoyed.

Joyce Wink I half-named Billie's gran in W9 after her, btw. And I've always been in mixed emotions about Willow/Xander. I wanted to see them as a couple, given how cute Willow was crushing on him early on, but I hate how they did it. I didn't like seeing OZ hurt. Didn't care about Cordy though Wink

I thought the crushing was alright, but it tends to bug me when friends fall in love all the time, because I really don't have the time to fall in love with all of my male friends, so I don't get why it happens on TV so much Razz The actual relationship irritated because Oz needs protecting from mean things like cheating Sad

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:Lowri, what's wrong with me? Buffy Reactions - Page 21 183313 Why do I love Spike so much and how the fuck am I actually upset that Dru dumped him?!

Because they're cute together? And he's so pathetically in love with her there that it hurts? And you just love him? You can have him, I'll have Angel Smile

I'm quite happy to accept that

Wayward Daughter wrote:

It's going to happen and it's going to be beautiful. He's going to have to be blonde (I don't want to have to bleach his hair until he's older) and I'll have to put him through a lot of sarcasm training, but it'll work.

Wayward Daughter wrote:

Yeah, I heard that somewhere, but it sucks so much because Oz was amazing Sad "Ice is cool. It's water but it's not." Also, you should look up that scene and focus on Xander because he's genuinely eye fucking Oz throughout and it's hysterical.

I think the best bit was that Willow just stuck around for a bit was kinda just like "We'll get you through this.. OH WAIT, SHIT"

But you said this and saved our twinship Wink[/quote]

I'm quite happy to accept that Buffy/Angel is the best thing in the world Razz Also, great story about when I was trying to work out Spike and Buffy's ship name and I was like "There's Bangel.. Would that make it Spangel? That's such an awesome name. Oh wait, shit. Wrong characters.." Incidentally, that's when I decided I may as well ship Spike/Angel.

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I honestly have no idea who this is about.. OH! It was teacher lady - the Professor Walsh.

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I've seen up to 512 so far and right now, I'm still mourning Oz Razz Well, not exactly, but I do prefer Oz and Willow together - probably because I preferred Oz in general. And I thought Willow was a lot more adorable about having a boyfriend in a band and stuff Smile

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I was wondering that for episodes afterwards lol!

Wayward Daughter wrote:

I agree with angel's eyes. I managed to narrow it down to Spike's cheekbones, eyebrow scar, his "I don't give a fuck" face, his genuine facial bone structure or his hands.

It's Spike's subconscious, ask him Wink[/quote]

You know what, I would LOVE to ask Spike! But he'd have to be real for that Sad

I was about to say "I don't know when" but my Spike being human comment just reminded me Razz It was his name in the opening credits Wink I learned a hell of a lot from just reading the names because I genuinely know so many people that were in it Laughing

Wayward Daughter wrote:

It was spoilered for me to - I think I was checking Spike's wiki page to find out when I next got to see him (I couldn't deal with the emotional turmoil of getting my hopes up at the credits for each episode) and there was a gif of him kissing Buffy and I was like WHAT THE FUCK? So I spent a lot of time into working it out and I just couldn't see it at all - then I thought it was just a "Something Blue" gif and then I realised it had to happen eventually Razz Pretty much all crushes work out for at least a little while in Buffy Razz

Also, I realised quite how few of my comments I actually understand.[/quote]

Well, I seem to be a sucker for any unrequited love, so I had to ship them then Razz Then Oz came along Wink I think I honestly prefer Oz to Willow too, but I might be biased because that pairing happens at the same time as Bangel so I tend to see them more on rewatches Laughing

Laughing WTF was kinda my reaction too. And curiousity. And wondering how much of a train wreck it could be.

I always tend to obsess about guys' eyes Razz Always have. And end up thinking that I'm drowning in them.... which sounded a lot better to say when I always went for guys with blue eyes until I was 17 Laughing
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:08

I don't mind Tara and I think their relationship is good (even though it really pisses me off that they haven't shown them kissing at any point so far - literally, it showed them being all "Xander, screw us" but it wouldn't show them kissing :/) It's just Oz was perfect Razz And his leaving sucked Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:29

Didn't they kiss in Hush? Or have you not reached there yet? Or was it a fade to black? I'm sure they do kiss a few times Razz But maybe I'm not remembering well, since it's the first series I rewatch obsessively Razz What I really like about Tillow is Willow's reaction at the end of S6 (but I'm not saying more).
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:33

Don't think I've got to Hush yet - I don't know the names too well, because they don't always load Laughing

By the way, I am going to keep using this thread to bullshit about Buffy, because I've gotten into the habit of it now Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:37

Keep doing Wink I want more reactions Wink Even though before, half the time I didn't know what you were on about cause I couldn't work out which episode you'd reached then Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:39

I did realise myself when reading back that it's all complete rubbish because I can't even remember what I'm on about half the time Razz If I watched them all back, I'd remember but some of them are kinda vague..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:41

Like "Giles is adorable", "Angel's adorable", "everyone's adorable" Razz Say what they're doing which is so adorable!! Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:49

A lot of the time it's breathing Wink I do realise quite how many identical posts they are about Oz Razz There's about seven that are all "Oz is awesome" or "Oz is adorable" or just "I love Oz"
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:00

"Spike, why did you do that?" "Not for money, if that's what you're thinking. Your heart felt gratitude's plenty. Except I'll be getting that any minute now." JUST HOW IS SO AMAZING? Also, his cheekbones look even better in the dark
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:02

Buffy is so mean to Spike - but then again, he did just bring up Riley so!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:02

You're back and I'm still talking to myself Rolling Eyes
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:05

Spike should genuinely get an award for knowing exactly how to piss people off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content