Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy?

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy? Empty Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy?

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:21

Decent episode, I thought Smile Pretty funny, Mrs Tran was quite cool and she was proper sweet selling her soul.. Crowley bidding the moon was amazing and Dean's reaction to Sam's "Sell the impala" big was hilarious Wink Cas and Dean in Purgatory was predictably heartbreaking and I think I'm going to need a few seasons to get over "Nice peach fuzz" and the fact that Cas just accepts it Very Happy Depressing stuff, really.. But solid episode Nod Crowley was sarcastic and hilarious, the new angel was really cool and sweet and he seemed like an actually nice guy - odd for angels.. Bet he recurs.

Also, for some reason, I found the guy buying Thor's hammer completely adorable because ffs he got a really old bone out and it wasn't enough and he looked sad and OMFG I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO HIM FOR FREE. And then Sam took it off him, but Sam having Mjolnir was fucking awesome, I'm betting and hoping that comes in later!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy? Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy?

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 11:36

Cool episode Smile Ms. Tran was just awesome. Liked how she was so cool getting her tattoo whilst Kevin was screaming girlishly Wink And saying she'd stick her luck with the Winchesters Smile Kinda guessed that she'd offer her soul - it's the most valuable, and I bet that was the asking price anyway - but it was mega sweet and cute, everyone's reactions. Crowley offering his own lol! And just the idea of pawning off the Impala Surprised Surprised Surprised I think Sam was just winding Dean up there.... Cas and Dean's adventures in Purgatory, just Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy? 183313 Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy? 183313 Season 8 Episode 2 What's Up Tiger Mummy? 183313 It made much more sense this week. Dean actually trying to find Cas, saying he wouldn't leave him - wonder what went wrong there Sad - Cas running away but only to protect Dean. And then that last scene.

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 22:45