Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 8 Episode 4: Bitten

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 4: Bitten Empty Season 8 Episode 4: Bitten

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 11:18

Really liked this one Smile The self-filming idea worked much better than in the earlier, Ghostbusters one Laughing After Michael got bit, I guessed he'd be the one freaking out and ending up killing everyone, but the real story was better than that, I thought. Brian's crazy, though....... The thinking he was a superhero was funny, and the few office-romance comments Very Happy Kinda surprised that they ended up letting her go, at least for now. I was scared that she'd be one generation off pedrigree and wouldn't be able to control herself, but maybe that's just the angst queen in me Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 8 Episode 4: Bitten Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 4: Bitten

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 15:33

Yeah, it was a good episode Nod Yeah, I think you're right, it was kinda interesting - I figured Brian'd end up messing up because he was clearly insane and jealous Laughing I actually guessed werewolf, but I'm not sure how, I just saw the creepy teeth and thought "Wow, werewolf!" Yeah, the romance comments were hilarious and Dean freaking out about how much he says awesome Laughing I thought it was good, I kinda expected them to let her go and I was glad they did. I accepted it as a happy ending for some reason Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 16:02

I randomly guessed werewolf too Laughing :twinhug: Then I remembered the moon and the fact that the other werewolves showed no anger trigger - didn't think there'd be a different pedigree.

I accepted happy ending too by the end - seeing her walking down the tracks lit that way practically shouted hope. In a way, I'm even hoping that she does end up joining another college and completing the bar Smile But when they were watching the end of the tape, I was thinking that Dean would react the same way as he did with that woman last season (was her name Abbie? The one Sam liked).
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 23:56

Amy Wink Amy Pond, I remember because everyone was screaming that it was a Doctor Who reference - which lets face it, it was.. Nah, they got over all that family drama didn't they? Sort of figured by now they'd gotten over the whole "where's the line?" problem they seem to have been facing since Season 2 Wink

:twinfive: Yeah, I was kinda put off by all of the contradictory factors, but whatever Wink Also, I was kinda amazed that a college level English course was doing an even more basic analysis of Lord of the Flies than we did lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 20:22

Every time they have a monster who's trying to live without killing, they end up having to kill him or her eventually though (and mostly it's a her). Like Amy, and Madison, and the cattle-feeding vampire woman from S3 who reappeared in S6 (I seem to be really crap at remembering these names Razz ). That's what I meant, Amy was just the most recent example.

It did feel weird that I was remembering everything they mentioned, if vaguely cause it was so long ago for me Razz Year 8 or 9, I think. Was the entire story based on Lord Of The Flies? It was so long ago that I can't remember.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 18:44

For some reason, I think her name is something weird beginning with L - Leann or something.. weirder. And that is true.. Nod But apart from L whatever her name was LENORE (I looked it up) who was randomly pulled back Wink

It was kinda, the guy who went mental (Michael?) was at the end saying how he didn't want to be like Piggy, he wanted to be Ralph, but it was probably meant to be quite in depth because I don't think it's heavily studied in American schools - then again, it was in the programme so maybe it is.. shrug
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 19:04

Yeah, I remembered that it started with an L too Laughing My point stands. Even though they let Lenore go originally, she did end up being killed Wink

See, I can't clearly remember who Piggy was in the book, so I can't see the comparison Razz

Have you seen the earlier 2 episodes of this season too?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 4:36