Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 8 Episode 5: Blood Brothers

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 5: Blood Brothers Empty Season 8 Episode 5: Blood Brothers

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 11:17

Benny's story was kinda funny Razz Executed for running away with a woman. But poor him in the end Sad Were he and Andrea mated like what sort of got mentioned in Dead Man's Blood? It was also kinda weird how his maker looked younger than him Razz

More Dean/Cas/Benny adventures in purgatory, well a bit Smile Sweet seeing Benny saving Cas, if predictable. I wonder when we'll find out what actually happened to Cas though, probably not for ages.

Also kinda wished we'd seen Sam's reaction to finding out about Benny, but I'm guessing that'll be next episode?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 8 Episode 5: Blood Brothers Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 5: Blood Brothers

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 17:22

I really don't know, I kinda lost track of the whole Benny thing, it was kinda cute and sad and then Laughing

Saving Cas was predictable, and adorable lol! Also, Cas was adorable "I'm not your aunt. There is no way I am your parents siblings." He's way too literal and cute again! Very Happy Nearly two seasons of waiting but finally Wink

Yeah, I guess we'll see it next week - to be honest, knowing Supernatural it's all going to go wrong at some point. Probably involving Benny starting to kill and them having to kill him and things
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 18:03

The monster not being nice after all is always SPN's thing Wink Definitely going to turn tragic there, and then Dean'll be guilt tripping about having brought Benny out.

I'd forgotten that line Smile He seemed insulted at the suggestion Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 21:59

He's Cas Wink That explains pretty much everything Razz

Yeah, we'll be angsting over that, but to be honest, it's seeming to be going alright so far.. Benny's showing no signs of evil..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 22:27

"He's Cas" just explains him taking it literally Razz I'd really missed his awkward little moments. They're so cute Smile

I'm sure Benny will Twisted Evil When do they ever miss a chance to put either brother through the guilt wringer? Probs more will be made of Sam's last year too, since they keep flashbacking to it. Currently it just annoys me though. Even though the woman's kinda funny (see? I haven't even bothered remembering her name Wink )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 4:41