Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Season 8 Episode 9: Citizen Fang

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 9: Citizen Fang Empty Season 8 Episode 9: Citizen Fang

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 22:39

Benny again Smile Guessed right from the start that it'd be another vamp and he'd be hunting it, but I was worried that Benny'd end up getting killed anyway. Didn't see Martin's evilness coming though angry He really went off the deep end. And does the fact that Benny killed him mean anything, like does he have less resistance to blood now or something? Course, we don't 100% know it was Benny - it could have been Elizabeth grabbing the knife once she was free and slashing blindly shrug Her hands were covered in blood, and she was shaken up enough for that. I liked her Smile It was really funny how Dean reacted once he found out she was Benny's descendant Razz Sam and Amelia again, but for once that isn't annoying me, probs cause it does seem to be possibly leading to something at last. I really didn't see that it would be Dean's sneaky diversion Laughing I was wondering what could have happened to her, and how she knew Sam was a hunter if he hadn't told her, or maybe something had forced her to call him for a trap Wink

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:31