Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened Empty Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 25 May 2013 - 9:12

Basically, I've got a character in W3 who possesses 1 ability which strengthens the effects of her other 3 whenever she's emotional. I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with other abilities which I can easily imagine being strengthened. So far, I've given her Kinetic Energy Absorption, so the kinetic blast she can make gets stronger, she can teleport a further distance and her tk can move more stuff/heavier stuff (thanks Rajan for originally giving me that idea, in a different convo). That'd be her most powerful ability, I'm thinking.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened Empty Re: Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 26 May 2013 - 13:13

what kind of ability wa su thinking of giving the character?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened Empty Re: Abilities Which Can Be Strengthened

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 27 May 2013 - 15:12

I don't know, that's why I was asking for suggestions Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 30 May 2013 - 20:48

I just considered Psionic Blast, since that ranges in strength, but its already possessed by someone else in that world and I don't really want to duplicate Sad Same with Sparking - I've an unnamed char I want to give that too.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 19:36

Sensory Projection could possibly be strengthen by projecting ones senses to several places, (into several people), at once? Or the same, further distances? Any ability that affects emotions or personality could have a more permanent effect, or an echo of one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 4:16