Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

You Know You're Addicted To......

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

You Know You're Addicted To...... - Page 3 Empty Re: You Know You're Addicted To......

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 21:33

You know you're addicted to Dollhouse when you're annoyed by how small the Echo/Ballard spot on Fanpop is
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

You Know You're Addicted To...... - Page 3 Empty Re: You Know You're Addicted To......

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 19:14

You know you're addicted to Dollhouse when making your sig, listening to fan videos and reading fanfics make you weep
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 20:19

You know you're addicted to RP when rereading old ditched RP worlds is now making you regret not finishing those SLs, especially in the worlds where recycling the character wouldn't be possible.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 23:32

You really know you are addicted to a song when you have it on replay so many times that you actually forget which song it is you are playing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 11:17

(I do that with loads of songs Laughing Especially if it's a song I've dedicated to a particular RP scene and I'm currently writing that scene)

You know you're addicted to something when you attempt crappily to make fanart for it Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 12:17

You know you're addicted to Fanpop when you now want to make a spot for our RP just so you can share your RP posters to a wider audience lol!
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 13:49

lol!

You know you are addicted to carbonated/fizzy water when you just can't help but buying a couple of bottles everytime you go shopping.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 13:51

(I used to do that with Salt & Vinegar Pringles. And cookies. And Cadbury's Creme Eggs)
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 14:41

I'm at least happy it is something healthy, and not coca cola, chips, cheese balls or something else that I really like.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 10:03

You know you're addicted to Grimm when the lack of shippers of Nick/Juliette (the actual canon pairing!) is making you feel like you need to make some fanart for them, even if it'd be crappy, or else it'd be impossible to ever use them as a theme.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 14:44

You know you're addicted to Fanpop when you've spent the last month basically making fanart and looking for fan videos to post there.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 14:46

You know you're addicted to HP when you find yourself muttering Lumos as you switch on the light
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 14:04

Wayward Daughter wrote:You know you're addicted to Fanpop when you've spent the last month basically making fanart and looking for fan videos to post there.
    Oh my god really! haha! I was on Fanpop recently looking for icons and I found the group for my favourite Game of Thrones character Ned Stark and they had had a poll that said "Who is favourite Game of Thrones character?" and Ned came second and I couldn't stop laughing
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:51

Those are funny Razz I think fans of opposite characters or pairings spam some clubs just to be annoying.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:00

Yeah that does sound annoying haha, but Ned isn't much of a controversial character, especially considering his competition for who deserves (and gets) the most hate, Ned is a cutiepie so everyone loves him.

You know you're addicted to Breaking Bad when you have no internet and then you leave the house twice in three days and that's only to buy the next seasons on DVD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:02

You know you're addicted to SPN when you're considering remarathonning it for the second time in as many months, to see if you can think of another 30 reasons why you love Sam.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:13

Well that does sound good haha! I've chosen the new four shows I'll be starting to make it through the first term of school
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:18

What are they? Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:49

Erm Pushing Daisies which I've heard is great, Lost because I've finally convinced myself that I should - Walking Dead as well and then some comedies to make me happy, Workaholics and 30 Rock
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:56

I kept saying I was gonna watch Lost online to catch up after S2 Laughing You can finally tell me what happens after Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 22:59

Haha i will do, I know a lot of the plotline by now, but I'm kind of interested to see how they can drag it on for what - six seasons or something? So yeah I'll keep you up to date but Pushing Daisies is going first bc I love Lee Pace and it looks adorable and it gets compared to Chuck a lot so
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 23:09

Yeah, what I've heard sounds crazy Razz Kinda wondering how they make that work.

Sounds cool Smile I haven't heard much of PD. Just seen a few adverts, I think.

You know you're addicted to SPN when you've managed to list 70 reasons why you're in love with Sam Winchester.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Oct 2013 - 22:43

You know you're addicted to SPN when you wonder if your salt-based body scrub would hurt a demon.

You know you're addicted to SPN when you wonder if demons can go swimming in the sea

You know you're addicted to SPN when you're really upset that you failed to buy S7 today

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 21:40; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 15:48

You know you're addicted to SPN when looking at the images in the John/Mary club on Fanpop just made you well up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 16:47

You know you're addicted to Buffy when you're now wondering if a mat saying Welcome or Croeso (Welcome in Welsh, if you were wondering) count as an invitation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:58