Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Trial And Error

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Trial And Error Empty Trial And Error

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 21:41

This one's gonna be while watching Smile

Firstly, Dean is being so cute about his own room. They have a home now! Sure, it's a giant underground bunker, but it's a home. The picture should have been one of all four of them though Sad He's nesting! cute, rose cute, rose

And now they have to kill a hellhound, interesting Twisted Evil Dean's face so looked like he was thinking "finally, revenge!" when he first heard that. I guessed it'd be the husband. She was too confident for someone whose time was up with a hellhound on her trail. But maybe multiple family members made the same deal? Surprised Now Carl wished for Alice, so someone else wished for the oil money! Maybe the dad wished for his younger wives? It was Crowley! Surprised And Kevin is so going to overdose on those pills Sad Was it the farm help girl who made the deal? If she's been there since she was 13 and loves the farm, maybe she wouldn't have wanted it to go bust. And her hitting on Dean was so funny!

OMG, Dean's saying he wants to do the trials alone cause he doesn't think he'd survive!! Trial And Error 183313 Trial And Error 183313 Trial And Error 183313 Trial And Error 183313 That speech about the life he wants Sammy to live.... there are no words!! Don't let him, Sam!

I said it'd be her! Oh, it turns out she did it to save her mom, so obviously she's going to be saved - it's like Evan in S2.

I guessed Sam'd be the one to kill it. Dean's speech pretty much set that up. And he was probably right, and it's Sam's turn to be put through shit this season Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad His speech was beautiful too