Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

The Great Escapist

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

The Great Escapist Empty The Great Escapist

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 10:27

Crowley as a director Laughing That start had me really confused. I was wondering if it was a flashback or if I'd somehow missed Kevin being rescued. Didn't guess they were demons impersonating Dean and Sam.

I kinda guessed that maybe Sam's illness was the trials purifying him though Smile

Not sure what to make of Metatron. Maybe he just seemed wimpy and scared? A bit weird him having hidden that long, so deep he had no clue what was even going on. But I do get why too. I guess I'm just agreeing with Dean that he should have tried doing something. I liked him saving Kevin. For a second I thought Kevin'd somehow activated his prophet guardian angel - since that was the closest he'd come to being more than threatened, too.

The idea of the angel bullets was cool. And Cas digging his out of his skin to use as a weapon was awesome. Naomi's getting even worse.

Is "curing a demon" what I think it is? Undemonifying one? Wonder who they'd choose. I can't see Crowley being "saved", but now I also can't think of any other named surviving demons.

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 0:15