Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Recaps? LOL

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Recaps? LOL - Page 2 Empty World 11

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:28

Another new Heroes-based world. It's pretty much my world, because only Pippy RPed in it briefly. The start was inspired by a random fanfic which annoyed me with its incompleteness Laughing

It started off in Volume 3, Pinehearst. My girl, Amelle, was a Pinehearst employee. She accidentally projected her thoughts to Peter in Dying Of The Light, and so he was warned before Arthur tried to take his abilities. He escaped, taking Amelle with him. He explained why he opposed Pinehearst to her and she agreed to help him, sabotaging from within. One of her abilities is Feigning which proved really useful there. They also dated briefly. Amelle helped him when he killed Arthur, using her own newly manifested Mental Manip because I had Rene refusing to help. Then Amelle basically vanished.

Canon timeskip to start of Fugitives. Amelle is rounded up along the others because Nathan knew of her. She escapes in the plane crash. She asks a friend/ally of hers, Damien, to help hide them all, but the agents find them and people flee. Peter confronts her over her secrecy, suspecting she might have betrayed them. She explains her background.

Amelle's background: throughout her life, Amelle was raised to work for this company called LPC Corps. Her mother worked for them too. Maria met Amelle's father in one of her missions, but then she was commanded to kill him. She warned him and fled with him, she had to leave Amelle behind because there wasn't enough time. Amelle learned this when she was 20 and has been secretly working against LPC since. The people she's working with were organised by her father but she doesn't know this yet.

Damien finds Amelle again and offers to help further, hiding more underground. They do so. She, Peter and more anti-LPC members hide there. They're joined by Michael, her and Peter's time travelling son. They're also joined by loads more OCs. Hiro, Matt and Daphne joined them (I saved Daphne cause I like her Smile ). Hiro's recently been joined by Yaeko (the S2 girl from 1600 - was that her name?) and their daughter Kaori. Kaori can make temporal vortexes and time travelled her and her mother to this time. I've just started onto the Coyote Sands 1981 revelations.

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL - Page 2 Empty World 12

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:45

Spies with powers Very Happy

I have one character, Tyler, who works with the CIA. Neo's character, Neil, joined Tyler's team when he joined the CIA. Neil was killed by one of their targets, revived, later had an issue when he froze trying to capture his killer. He was benched over that. He worked out his issue himself and went solo to capture the guy. Tyler and Neil independently began falling for the other, found out and are now dating in secret.
    2 more of my characters, Liam and Naomi, were temporarily transferred to that team after their old team leader was captured. The CIA are negotiating an exchange for his release but it'll take ages. They've recently manifested their third and final abilities: a shared Immortality Bond.

I also have a freelance team called Fallon Industries. My main character Layla left the team a decade ago after her lover Sean was supposedly killed on a mission. She wiped her own memories. However, he had Immortality so he healed, but slowly, and it took him years to be able to return to the country. He rejoined the team and his family (both his siblings are the other founding members). His sister, Brea, tried to reconnect with Layla only to learn of her amnesia and new identity. She told Sean and he went to see Layla just for closure. She saw him and that made her memories return. She rejoined the team. At first, she and Sean didn't get back together because she'd married in the passing decade, but they still love each other and eventually they had an affair. She had a son, Benjamin, and no one knows if Sean or her husband Trey is the father. Another rival group began sabotaging Fallon's missions. They fought and defeated them, and found out they'd been hired by someone using the alias of Pariah. They're trying to find out more about Pariah but failing. Pariah's latest "attack" has been to tell Trey about the affair. He then asked Trey to betray Layla by planting a tracking device in her pocket, not knowing what he was doing. That tracking device turned a mission into a trap. Layla found the tracker later, confronted Trey. He said he knew about the affair. She said she'd divorce him over how he'd used her to betray her team.

Pippy had her own freelance team - Howard Industries - but she pretty much introduced it then dropped it. The latest family member, Anson, had just learned that what he'd been told was a textile business is in fact spies, and joined up.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Recaps? LOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Recaps? LOL

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:46

Done XD
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 14:19

Well crikey. You lot have certainly been busy whilst I've been away!

I've had a look through the worlds and the characters I may be keeping are:

• W1: Dexter Lee. Has Ability Duplication. Gained EH Detection and Adoptive Muscle Mimicry/Memory using it.
    • W2: Ali Kahn & Charlotte Jones. Ali has Flight, Access and Phasing. Charlotte has Aerokinesis and 2 unknown.
    • W3: Tamsin MacKenzie. Has Occamy, Lung/Respiratory Adaptation, Truth Induction, Reflexive Precognition and Enhanced Stamina/Durability.
    • W4: Carita Lindstrom. 3/4 Vampire apparently? How did that happen? Can create weapons out of a golden entropic energy stuff. Plus a few other things?
    • W8: Charlie Levasseur. Has Gender Swapping, Age Shifting, Peak Physical Attributes, Perspicuity and Dimensional Storage.

In your opinion, how easy are those ones to reintegrate?

Last edited by A Returning Charlotte on Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 18:06; edited 1 time in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 16:45

P.S. you forgot world 5!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 18:33

Wayward Daughter wrote:Still an I Am Become Death World. I think Peter and Saph and my random supporting characters are the only ones fighting Pinehearst by now. Pinehearst think they've executed Saph, but it was an illusion. Peter got EM back (Ellis activated his original power). Pippy's practicing wanting to fight but being guilt tripped by protecting baby Noah, and has it down perfectly by now :PLizzie got killed, and her cousin Dawn is Rajan's new character. However, Lizzie's spirit may have inhabited a nearby bird. Future Noah came back to fight, got caught in a trap, and was killed by his Pinehearst-employee girlfriend Red as he killed her for her betrayal. His half-sister Kaylee found his body and is searching for a way to revive him. Nathan recently become President.

World 5. It was on the previous page. Then later I went back and posted about recent W4 events.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 18:35

A Returning Charlotte wrote:Well crikey. You lot have certainly been busy whilst I've been away!

I've had a look through the worlds and the character I may be keeping are:

• W1: Dexter Lee. Has Ability Duplication. Gained EH Detection and Adoptive Muscle Mimicry/Memory using it.
    • W2: Ali Kahn & Charlotte Jones. Ali has Flight, Access and Phasing. Charlotte has Aerokinesis and 2 unknown.
    • W3: Tamsin MacKenzie. Has Occamy, Lung/Respiratory Adaptation, Truth Induction, Reflexive Precognition and Enhanced Stamina/Durability.
    • W4: Carita Lindstrom. 3/4 Vampire apparently? How did that happen? Can create weapons out of a golden entropic energy stuff. Plus a few other things?
    • W8: Charlie Levasseur. Has Gender Swapping, Age Shifting, Peak Physical Attributes, Perspicuity and Dimensional Storage.

In your opinion, how easy are those ones to reintegrate?

You said Tamsin was becoming 3/4 because she was drinking Tom's blood and he's 1/2. But then, no one else changes species when their partner is a different type or mix to them shrug What other things? She could make knives and arrows and a bow from the paralysing energy. Other than that, it was generic vampire powers like speed and strength.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 18:52

I think all of them could be recycled really shrug You posted before about plans for Dexter - retconning his history so that he'd just wound up on that boat from drunkenness and continuing from there.

Charlotte had announced her decision to stop working as an agent and return to A level studies - you could use that to explain her absence. Not sure for Ali though. I can't remember what he was doing last.

Tamsin you'd just have to reintroduce into the new timeline of W3.

Carita was losing contact with the rest of our characters already because of being in a different coven. They'd also located somewhere in USA while the Firelocks are in Japan. Ready excuse for lack of contact.

Charlie is the one I'm most unsure of. You had started flashing back on his/her history during Fugitives. You'd need to do something similar for the time of the ability exposure and Pinehearst, if he/she would have known anything about that.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 19:37

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:Still an I Am Become Death World. I think Peter and Saph and my random supporting characters are the only ones fighting Pinehearst by now. Pinehearst think they've executed Saph, but it was an illusion. Peter got EM back (Ellis activated his original power). Pippy's practicing wanting to fight but being guilt tripped by protecting baby Noah, and has it down perfectly by now :PLizzie got killed, and her cousin Dawn is Rajan's new character. However, Lizzie's spirit may have inhabited a nearby bird. Future Noah came back to fight, got caught in a trap, and was killed by his Pinehearst-employee girlfriend Red as he killed her for her betrayal. His half-sister Kaylee found his body and is searching for a way to revive him. Nathan recently become President.

World 5. It was on the previous page. Then later I went back and posted about recent W4 events.
    Oh I see. I must've gotten confused because you added to world 4 and then went onto world 6 so I just saw 4, 6. Sorry!
    Wayward Daughter wrote:You said Tamsin was becoming 3/4 because she was drinking Tom's blood and he's 1/2. But then, no one else changes species when their partner is a different type or mix to them :shrug:What other things? She could make knives and arrows and a bow from the paralysing energy. Other than that, it was generic vampire powers like speed and strength.
    You must mean Carita lol. I agree, that does sound bonkers. It makes no sense so I'll scrap it. I dunno what I'm doing with vampires anyway. The extra stuff I got from looking at the profile earlier. for some reason she picked up extra powers somewhere. I do not remember this, it doesn't even seem familiar and it seems bonkers too so I'll scrap tat too.
    Wayward Daughter wrote:I think all of them could be recycled really :shrug:You posted before about plans for Dexter - retconning his history so that he'd just wound up on that boat from drunkenness and continuing from there.

Charlotte had announced her decision to stop working as an agent and return to A level studies - you could use that to explain her absence. Not sure for Ali though. I can't remember what he was doing last.

Tamsin you'd just have to reintroduce into the new timeline of W3.

Carita was losing contact with the rest of our characters already because of being in a different coven. They'd also located somewhere in USA while the Firelocks are in Japan. Ready excuse for lack of contact.

Charlie is the one I'm most unsure of. You had started flashing back on his/her history during Fugitives. You'd need to do something similar for the time of the ability exposure and Pinehearst, if he/she would have known anything about that.
    Dexter's sorted then. I'm still considering whether to use CJ again or whether to just scrap her and retire her like the others, or have her killed off. I can't remember what Ali was doing last either. I think he must've met REBEL in some SL because according to his mini-profile, his girlfriend is Sparrow Redhouse. I can't remember a thing. Tamsin's sorted too. Carita sounds alright too. I'm considering worming my way into W5 & 7. Hmm.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 22:39

I think he met REBEL when Charlotte was researching her bio family, maybe Claude was still with them for some reason? I can remember him being in love with everyone single female member of REBEL and its associates Laughing

Was one of Carita's extra powers from Tom, and a second from an ex of his?
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 22:44

That sounds like him. We'll go with that.

I'm not sure. Do vampires take powers from each other when feeding from each other in that world?

I've made a guy for W7. He's gonna come into play when the raid starts and get caught up in it accidentally, manifest and end up leaving with them probably.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 22:48

They do, but it's limited. Normally only for couples or they'd be drinking everyone's blood to get every possible power. It'd go crazy!

I saw him. He sounds hilarious Razz And brilliant. Is he really going to be ignorant of a fight literally behind him?
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 22:53

No wonder. I suppose it makes sense why she had those now.

Why thank you :3 He'll be comically ignorant for a while but eventually he's gonna notice and freak out. Then he'll end up manifesting. The group that have Cayden will then want to detain him too so he'll end up escaping hopefully but he'll need help from the others. He's rather slow.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 22:57

Kk. I've a few new characters I want to introduce in the raid too, other captives. It makes sense that some of them will then want to help fight back.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:01

Alrighty. Is the mighty Pipster involved?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:01

She is. That's why I'm not RPing it now. Her Asher and Lou are helping with the raid.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:07

I'd better learn who's who so I don't get in a kerfuffle.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:12

My Lot
    Caryn
    Future Caryn
    Jake
    Future Jake
    Miles

Pippy's Lot
    Asher
    I'd link to Future Asher's page but it's mostly blank
    Lou
    Future Lou

They're the characters who'll be involved in the raid, as I can remember.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:34

In W5, what would you like most: allies for your characters against Pinehearst or Pinehearst agents to fight?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:36

Either shrug Up to you. Both would be useful. Could be interesting having a Pinehearster who'd survive instead of random mooks.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:53

If you want someone to survive, what kind of powered up juggernaughts have you got on your side? Also, how many abilities are characters allowed in W5?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 1 Jan 2014 - 23:55

Only one, with the exception of Peter and Sylar (and Pippy because I think she begged Jake, the original mod)

They're not that powerful (except Peter Razz ). It's just that because no one has RPed a Pinehearst person since the start, they're normally canon fodder.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 0:03

Well then. I'll have a go.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 0:12

Cool Smile I'll check your W12 post before I leave too
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 14:58

I see you have. Smile I was just commenting. I can't believe Layla just said her children shouldn't have happened. Oopsie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content