Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
Guy Fawkes
6 posters

I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people .......

Guy Fawkes
    Guy Fawkes

I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people ....... Empty I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people .......

Post by Guy Fawkes Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 11:30

.....who have died in the books.
    Well, here we can talk about them.

I HATED it when Fred, Tonks, Lupin, Hedwig and Colin died. It made me cry, and not many things can make me cry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people ....... Empty Re: I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people .......

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 16:30

And Dobby!!

I was crying. But then I tend to cry often in stories
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people ....... Empty Re: I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people .......

Post by Flying Man! Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 17:22

Yeah little Dobby and of course Mad Eye Moody! Crying or Very sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:01

I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people ....... 183313

i cried at NM
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:40

Awww

There, I was just screaming non stop for him to return through half the book. Except recently it's stupidly making me cry by reminding me of parts of VK *shakes head*
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 20:50

I know! I was in shock for ages!!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:26

Screaming throughout the book, then shouting "Yes!" when you realised you'd see him again, and "I knew it" at the end
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:32

whos NM
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:36

Who? It's a book, New Moon. Sorry we drifted off to talking about Twilight Embarassed
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:37

Oh i thought it was a character in HP Lol
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:40

Lol
    Flying Man!
    Flying Man!
    Company Chairman Josh

Post by Flying Man! Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:44

at first i thought it was Tonks as in N for Nympthadora but the M didnt make sense
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:49

Nope, that'd be NT or NL
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 13 Oct 2009 - 7:14

Lol

Sorry, I was just.... Sad Only book I ever cried at....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 13 Oct 2009 - 8:26

Wow, I'm a lot more soppy than you
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 10:48

Flying_Man! wrote:Oh i thought it was a character in HP I've noticed in the "New Movie: Sucks" thread that people have been talking about people ....... 87706

I did for a moment there. I was trying to remember who it was. Hang on, who's NM anyway?
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 10:49

Hey, we all cried at NM. I was in so much tears, I ran dry. I didnt have any more tears to cry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 11:05

I didn't. I rarely cry at straightforward sad parts
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 13:14

I only cry if someone has been killed or someone has left (like Edward in New Moon). I dont really cry anywhere else in a book. I was crying at the end of DH because it was so sweet.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 15:41

I tend to cry at bittersweet moments
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 10:41

Yeah, me too.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:13

I dont cry at much. A side effect of being emotionally dead.
    Enochian
    Enochian
    I Have Sinned
    I Have Sinned

Post by Enochian Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 1:00

Who cries at New Moon???????

The only time that I cry in DH is when he is walking into the forest to die but that's about it.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 18:29

I CRIED AT NEW MOON!!
    I CRY AT A LOT OF BOOKS!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:30

emotionally dead. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024 - 19:15