Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

Profiles For Characters With Multiple Abilities

A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Profiles For Characters With Multiple Abilities Empty Profiles For Characters With Multiple Abilities

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 21:28

If you want to have a character that has an ability that allows them to gain abilities (not counting A&A Manipulation and Ability Replication as those can only borrow and they can't have more than one) then you must PM me with a completed form (copy the code from the profiles thread) and then I'll post it here for you. Your character has to be accepted first.

Power Absorption (1/1)
    Empathic Mimicry (1/1)
    Conscious Mimicry (1/1)
    Ability Duplication (1/1)
    Intuitive Aptitude (0/1)
    Aura Absorption (0/1)
    Vulnerability linked PA (0/1)

The numbers after each power show how many are allowed and if they're taken.

PS. You can only have 1 multi character each, so choose wisely. You cannot absorb/copy another of these powers if you already have one of them.

Also: If you have a character with multiple abilities, to copy an ability from someone, that someone must either be a character (named, recurring at least) or they will be a character soon. So no "Oh look I have Regeneration I must've passed someone with it in the street, how handy now you've shot me with a machine gun" if your character has EM, or "Hahaha you cannot hurt me for you see last week I killed someone with telekinesis and now I'm going all TK on your sorry little ass, loser!" if your character has IA. You get the picture. Abilities must be put on your profile for us to see but if I find anyone has used knowledge gained OOC in the role-play, I'll get them for you.

Last edited by Babyfaced Geek on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:24; edited 9 times in total
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Profiles For Characters With Multiple Abilities Empty Re: Profiles For Characters With Multiple Abilities

Post by A Returning Charlotte Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 21:29

Liz Jones, Empathic Mimicry
    Spoiler:

Dexter Lee, Ability Duplication
    Spoiler:

Keitaro Kiryuu, Conscious Mimicry
    Spoiler:

Josh Evans, Power Absorption
    Spoiler:

Reserved for characters

Last edited by Babyfaced Geek on Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:29; edited 4 times in total

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 20:57