Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+12
blazingphoenix
Neodraconis
Flaming Star
Rokstarr
MATTYGUY
anonymousidentity20k
Flying Man!
Enochian
Killuminati
ItsAGibbo
Superheroesfanatic-IR
A Returning Charlotte
16 posters

What are you watching right now?

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

What are you watching right now? - Page 21 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:04

I kinda guessed he'd be one of your favs, given what you've said before Laughing And I was automatically assuming Alpha was another, the second he got described as some psychotic killer Wink It's funny, when Alan Tyduk first appeared, I was kinda confused/disappointed cause I'd heard his character was crazy and vicious, but of course he was acting kinda mild..... then the reveal at the end of Briary Rose Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

What are you watching right now? - Page 21 Empty Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 12:11

Epitaph One is weird and confusing....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 21:35

And now A Love Supreme has made me bawl my eyes out What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 I was practically screaming that he'd end up targetting Paul, right from the start What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 Even though it was cool seeing Echo reject Alpha and kick his ass (again) Very Happy But.... What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 I'm confused.... is he dead? They said he was brain dead... but then he looked just comatose there in the end. Can't they just reupload his mind into him? Or did Alpha smash it and I missed it? What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 Bawling here now.....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 12:27

By the end of The Attic it's totally cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 14:16

Now Surprised at Boyd....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:00

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Yup Nod Just watched the Dollhouse finale/my life end (I'm not being overdramatic, it's physically heartbreaking)

I perfectly understand this reaction now
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:16

Oh my God you have no idea how happy your pain makes me and god that sounds awful but seriously.

Alpha is kinda my second favourite, I literally love him so much he was so psychotic and creepy it was brilliant. but then topher - i'm amusing you've watched the end so i can inform of literally how much i sobbed over topher's death like literally huge fucking crocodile tears. my kitten was judging me but i couldn't stop crying the little "huh" it actually killed me and omfg it was literally .4 of a second after topher's death that my entire blog turned into a topher blog i basically died. it was so painful and i really really love topher and alpha. also i totally called you liking paul (I'm assuming you like paul Wink WHERE ARE YOU I'M EMOTIONAL OVER DOLLHOUSE AGAIN AND I NEED TO TALK TO YOU
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:25

You've inspired me to rewatch Dollhouse mid-Firefly so I'm sure tears will ensue
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:51

Wayward Daughter wrote:Now Surprised at Boyd....

Boyd really shocked me, I mean it was Boyd, he was so awesome with Echo and things and his topher broship was awesome and then wow. Undermined all of it, but I let it all go with the agony when Topher stopped the thoughtpocalpse and oh my god i just can't explain quite how huge my love for topher really was. ALSO DID YOU REALISE TOPHER WAS SHORTENED FROM CHRISTOPHER BECAUSE LITERALLY MINDFUCKED WHEN I FOUND OUT I MEAN REALLY. XANDER WAS KINDA OBVIOUS BUT TOPHER.

I AM GOING TO NAME MY CHILDREN ALEXANDER AND CHRISTOPHER, OBVIOUSLY NICKNAMED XANDER AND TOPHER AND EVERYTIME SOMEONE DOESN'T WORK OUT THEIR ACTUAL NAMES I WILL CACKLE AND SAY "IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING OBVIOUS IS IT?!" AND WHENEVER THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR NAMES I'LL JUST BLAME JOSS WHEDON AND PROBABLY CRY A LITTLE IF THEY ARENT AS AWESOME AS THE CHARCTERS ND WOW THANK YOU FOR THROWING ME INTO AN EMOTIONAL WRECK I REALLY NEEDED IT
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:52

Wayward Daughter wrote:I kinda guessed he'd be one of your favs, given what you've said before Laughing And I was automatically assuming Alpha was another, the second he got described as some psychotic killer Wink It's funny, when Alan Tyduk first appeared, I was kinda confused/disappointed cause I'd heard his character was crazy and vicious, but of course he was acting kinda mild..... then the reveal at the end of Briary Rose Wink

See? I totally missed that, I was already in love with his character when he was a pothead scientist genius and then he was Alpha and fuck me man I think I cried when they revealed it, I was so happy that he was gonna be around for waaay more
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 10:45

Yeah, I liked Paul. Did my breakdown at the end of A Love Supreme give that away? Wink I was actually so upset that I stopped watching for the night, I was terrified that he'd die even though he was shown on life support at the end. And then when they killed him off for real What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 Echo's screaming breakdown later was perfect.

Topher is short for Christopher? Razz Totally didn't get that.... used to be blonde Wink Started crying the second I realised he was gonna sacrifice himself, even though it made sense. I was almost shouting at them to go find someone who was dying anyway to set it off.

Boyd was horrible Sad I really liked him, he was so sweet and fatherly with her.

Alpha was awesome, but then I feel that I also have to hate it, but then I suspect it was also him who left Echo the Paul mind download thing at the end, so....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 16:10

Mrs P Sylar wrote:You've inspired me to rewatch Dollhouse mid-Firefly so I'm sure tears will ensue

If you're mid-Firefly rewatch, can you tell me if River's reading ever gets shown (something I could steal for the wiki Razz ) or is it always just what she says which reveals it?

Also, watching X Men:First Class for the first time since getting the DVD Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 20:21

Wayward Daughter wrote:Yeah, I liked Paul. Did my breakdown at the end of A Love Supreme give that away? Wink I was actually so upset that I stopped watching for the night, I was terrified that he'd die even though he was shown on life support at the end. And then when they killed him off for real What are you watching right now? - Page 21 183313 Echo's screaming breakdown later was perfect.

Topher is short for Christopher? Razz Totally didn't get that.... used to be blonde Wink Started crying the second I realised he was gonna sacrifice himself, even though it made sense. I was almost shouting at them to go find someone who was dying anyway to set it off.

Boyd was horrible Sad I really liked him, he was so sweet and fatherly with her.

Alpha was awesome, but then I feel that I also have to hate it, but then I suspect it was also him who left Echo the Paul mind download thing at the end, so....

Paul was like top of the list I made of your favourite characters Razz I think Echo might have been top but I don't know Laughing I actually sobbed over Paul's death as well but I didn't like him too much at the beginning.. I keep doing this, crying over characters I felt no real attachment too lol!

Yeah, I never got it Wink Going to be blondes, so Wink I literally, I just couldn't cope with Topher's death I literally loved him so much and the little huh and the hug with Adelle and the being a complete psychopath and the everything it was so much and his and Alpha's bit when they get back to the Dollhouse and he like curls up in his bed pod and oh my god..

I don't know, I think that was implied, yeah Nod But literally all of the things I wanted from the show went out to the window when Alpha appeared, I was like "I really hope Paul rescues Echo" and that turned into MARRY ALPHA AND LIVE FOREVER AS PSYCHOPATHIC KILLERS PLEASE

Now we've got the big question I forgot to ask - WHAT DID YOU THINK OF BENNETT AND BENNETT AND TOPHER

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Mrs P Sylar wrote:You've inspired me to rewatch Dollhouse mid-Firefly so I'm sure tears will ensue

If you're mid-Firefly rewatch, can you tell me if River's reading ever gets shown (something I could steal for the wiki Razz ) or is it always just what she says which reveals it?

Also, watching X Men:First Class for the first time since getting the DVD Very Happy

River's reading? What? confused

I saw it a couple weeks ago, almost forgot about the Hugh Jackman cameo and literally fell in love with that all over again Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 20:38

Yeah, well you know me Wink If there's a heroic guy there then I'm bound to love him. And now I'm remembering my earlier comment about tragic heroes, and it's painful......

As psychopathic killers?! Laughing I'm the complete reverse, I totally couldn't see Alpha and Echo as even a potential couple til the end, now I'm kinda imagining that she moves on with him eventually. Unless you have my dream scenario where both Paul and Topher come miraculously back to life......

I didn't like Bennett shrug I explained why in my PMs. Topher was adorable cute in his crushing on her though.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 20:39

As in River's being a Reader (I hope I've gotten her name right this time, I remember calling her Skylar before Razz). Her mind reading/seeing the future thing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 22:48

Watching Amends now Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 1:07

Wayward Daughter wrote:Yeah, well you know me Wink If there's a heroic guy there then I'm bound to love him. And now I'm remembering my earlier comment about tragic heroes, and it's painful......

As psychopathic killers?! Laughing I'm the complete reverse, I totally couldn't see Alpha and Echo as even a potential couple til the end, now I'm kinda imagining that she moves on with him eventually. Unless you have my dream scenario where both Paul and Topher come miraculously back to life......

I didn't like Bennett shrug I explained why in my PMs. Topher was adorable cute in his crushing on her though.

It really is quite painful Nod And lol! Literally, that was my happily ever after Wink Well, it was Razz All I wanted was Topher to come back and that'd make me happier than anything Razz But then it'd ruin his perfectly horrific death so I don't know Wink but it'd have been SO weird to watch a third season with Topher being alive after that!

Yeah, she wasn't perfect at all times, but her and Topher really got to me for some reason. Mostly because I wanted Topher to be happy forever and ever until he died. And then I just wanted death.

Wayward Daughter wrote:As in River's being a Reader (I hope I've gotten her name right this time, I remember calling her Skylar before Razz). Her mind reading/seeing the future thing.

Yeah, I got really confused Razz I thought that and I haven't seen any of it yet but I got distracted by Dexter and Buffy Razz Also watching Welcome to the Hellmouth with commentary - you know how we were saying we sort of just assumed everyone knew Angel was a vampire? Joss Whedon literally said the exact same thing.

Wayward Daughter wrote:Watching Amends now Smile

One of my all time favourite christmas specials Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 12:09

That may be the weirdest and most hilarious happy ever after ever lol! Running off to be psychotic killers. Only you could think it up Wink I know what you mean, saving Topher would really spoil his death - like in Heroes how they saved Tracy only to have her do shit all for the rest whistle

Yeah, it really was winceworthy how she got shot in front of him and some of her blood even wound up on his face Sad

lol! Yeah, it is kinda obvious - the line "I don't bite" - I mean, come on!!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:15

That happened at the start of whatever episode it was - the second last one in season 2 Razz they literally ran off together as psychopaths Razz admittedly, you could half count it as kidnapping, but still.. Yeah, totally agree Nod

Oh my God, don't start I'll cry some more..

I really don't think we needed an episode to explain it, it was so bloody obvious!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:07

They weren't really being psychopathic, he'd just given her one of Whisky's old imprints to make her trust him and be really clingy to him Razz That print was more psychopathic in the flashback.

But I love the episode Angel though Razz So we do need it. And we do need her oh-so-pathetic-and-not-at-all-Slayery reaction Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:03

They weren't normal though Razz

You're right, it was completely necessary but still Razz
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 23:16

You said running off to be psychopaths, not non-normal. Echo's totally not normal, that's why she's awesome Wink over-rated
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 0:31

But they were psychopaths!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 0:48

I FOUND MY LIST OF YOUR DOLLHOUSE FAVOURITES

• Paul
    • Echo
    • Topher
    • Adelle
    • Saunders

OKAY HOW FUCKING GOOD AM I?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 12:49

Pretty close, except Adelle would be in the non-favs not the favs lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 9:34