Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+2
Wayward Daughter
Bil
6 posters

THE GRIFFIN by Bil Caesar

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

THE GRIFFIN by Bil Caesar - Page 2 Empty Re: THE GRIFFIN by Bil Caesar

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 20:39

Kk, Bil. Smile Speak soon, probs.xxx
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 3:04

CHAPTER 4

“Enter.”

I turn the door handle and step into the small office. It’s a tiny box room, barely enough room to contain the desk and file cabinet. A door to the left of me leads to a small washroom. I stand in front of General Masters’ desk at attention; he motions for me to sit in the small dining chair next to me. I can’t stop myself from smiling at the appearance of him; he isn’t wearing a crisp uniform that’s covered in medals, like most generals would wear. Instead his uniform is unbuttoned and looks like it has never been ironed or pressed in years, maybe even decades.

He sits back in his chair as far as he can so he can put the heel of his boots on his desk. I give him an oral report of the last two weeks, the names of the men that I had lost during the mission.

He congratulates me on a successful mission, offers me his condolences for my lost friends and then dismisses me. I stand from my seat and salute him. He makes a gun with his hand – much like a child would – he points his index fingers at me and lowers his thumbs as if firing a shot.

“You and your platoon will be given a leave of absence, as of tomorrow.” He says as he stands to shake my hand.

“Thank you, sir.” I say as I make a gun out of my hands and fire them at him.

Blood splashes onto my face.

He falls back into his chair with blood pouring out of two holes in his chest. He looks up at me as his throat fills with blood and he starts to choke on it, his eyes are filled with conviction and fear as he stares at me.

Seconds later his body goes limp and his pupils dilate as his life seeps out of his chest wounds, he takes a breath and releases it as if his soul had finally left his body.

I stand frozen to the spot, unable to believe what has just happened.

I can’t move.

I can’t think.

I can’t do anything but stare at the fresh corpse of the general.

Seconds turn into minutes. I don’t know how many minutes but each one seems to last a lifetime.

I will be put in front of a firing squad for this.

Then I feel a huge smile on my face when I realize that it couldn’t have been me.

I’m not even armed; it’s ridiculous to think that I shot him with my hands. If I stood in the tribunal and told the truth, I would most likely be thrown in an asylum or something.

I’m not going to be locked up.

Maybe I am insane.

How the hell could I have shot him with nothing?

I need to know for sure.

I raise my hand and aim my index finger at the lamp on the desk, I lift my thumb.

I start to quietly laugh to myself at the stupidity of it.

I lower my thumb.

I jump backwards as the lamp explodes into tiny pieces as if it had been shot by a high powered weapon.

It’s not possible; I stare at my hands in disbelief.

That covers it.

I AM INSANE!!

I hear a knock on the door and Kira steps in. I move to the door and close it as soon as she is in the room; I cover her mouth with my hand as she see’s the general’s body.

She just looks at me; there is no fear in her eyes. I remove my hand slowly.

“Alex. What have you done?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

She moves over to the washroom and puts a towel under the running tap, she comes back over to me and washes the blood from my face and tries to clean it from my uniform the best she can.

“Kira.” I get her to look at me. “I don’t know what to do. I’m going to be executed for this without a trial.”

She looks down at my uniform as she rubs the towel against me.

“No you won’t.” She looks back up at me, staring into my eyes with hers. “I’m going to help you.”

“They will kill you too for helping me.”

She looks back at my uniform as she scrubs harder.

“I don’t care.”

“I’m not going to let you ruin your life for me.”

“Alex.” She kisses me softly and puts her forehead against mine as she looks into my eyes again. “You are my life.”

“There’s no way I can get out of this babe. I’m fucked.”

“No you’re not.”

I’m about to argue with her but she tells me to sit down and shut up before I even have chance to try. I do as she says. I always liked the fact that it seemed like she could read my mind.

It could also be a pain in the ass too though.

I do as she asks and she turns and places the towel in the washroom sink, she walks back to me and kneels in front of me, taking my hands in hers.

She Closes her eyes for a moment while she thinks; she had always hated planning things.

She opens them again and looks at me.

“Right Alex, this is what’s going to happen.”

I listen to her plan and I have to admit.

It’s a good plan.
    ItsAGibbo
    ItsAGibbo
    HOLLY

Post by ItsAGibbo Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 10:41

Nice, I like it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 11:18

This is brilliant
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Fri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:53

Very Happy Fanx ppl. Any bad fingz bout it yet?

Obviously i doin this more for fun but if there is anyfin then feel free 2 say ok? XXXXX Glad u both enjoy. XXX
    Killuminati
    Killuminati
    Company Man
    Company Man

Post by Killuminati Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 1:36

I can't see nothin bad about it mate Very Happy It's really good alright
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 2:39

Fanx Jason. New chapter of BLOODLUST shud b done soon. (Hopefully ova the wkend.)

Mayb hav nxt chapter 2 this done a day or two after.

Ooooh jus realised i can give myself free advertising!! Very Happy Lol.

READ BLOODLUST NOW GODDAMNIT!!!! (If u havnt alredy.) Lol. XXX
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 12:53

It's great, Bil. Well done!!!
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Sat 27 Mar 2010 - 15:37

Cheers Pipster. X Very Happy
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 5:51

CHAPTER 5

Kira leaves the office as I get the weekend passes and a handful of cigars out of the generals’ desk, trying my hardest not to disturb the body but it’s very difficult in the tiny office room. I check that the passes aren’t out of date and then climb out of the small window and head to the barracks, I take my bloodstained jacket off and fold it over my arm so that the stain isn’t visible.

Once I get to the barracks I quietly grab some spare clothes and put them in a rucksack, placing my bloodied jacket at the bottom and my passport on the top.

The rest of my men are enjoying their ‘down time’, two are asleep and the others are sat at a small table in the corner, quietly drinking some beers while they play a game of poker.

Kira comes in to the barracks and nods her head in a motion to say that she accomplished her part of the plan; she starts to pack her own bag as I move over to the small table. I give the brave men and women of my platoon their passes and tell them that Kira and I are heading out. I thank them all for their bravery and I wish them well during their leave. Offering each of them the cigars I had swiped from the generals’ office. Kira comes over and says her goodbyes to them.

Once the farewells are done, Kira and I pick up our bags and leave the barracks. We walk to the car park and climb into Kira’s car.

We drive to the main gates and show our passes to the guard. He takes a brief look at them, stamps them and hands them back, saluting us as the gate rises. We salute back and then head through the gate.

We head to the nearest town and ditch our car, steal another and continue driving.

We drive for another hour in silence, neither of us saying a word.

I can’t take it anymore. I decide to ask her the question that has plagued me since we were in the generals’ office.

“Why haven’t you asked me?”

“Asked you what?”

“How I killed him.”

“I don’t need to know, I trust you with my life Alex.” She looks at me and touches my hand with hers. “I know that you wouldn’t have done it unless you had a good reason.” Kira kisses my cheek and then looks back at the road.

We go quiet again. I can’t take my mind off of what had happened, I have to tell her.

She is sacrificing her life for me, I owe her the truth.

“I killed him by accident.”

“Alex you shot him twice in the chest, how can you do that by accident?”

“I wasn’t armed babe. I killed him with my hands.”

Kira looks at me puzzled.

“When we next stop for fuel, I will show you.”

“Can’t you just tell me?”

I look at my hands.

“You wouldn’t believe me.”

Kira tells me to get some sleep and that she will wake me when its my turn to drive.

I am asleep in moments.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 16:27

Awwwwww. I love it, Bil. Really brings back some memories. Smile x
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 16:39

Shouldnt do yet cos this lot wasn't in the RP.Razz XX
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:08

It was in the background you gave him, though. And a great chapter alright
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:18

Yea but was only a breif bk story tho.Lol. Fanx Lowri. I wil b changin bits of the story tho. But wil stil hav the Research and Development of Enhanced Humans Initiative (The Initiative) that r after Jess.

Is it ok if i stil use ur Lowri caracter from the RP? It ok if u prefer i dont. If i can, cud u give me sum details bout her. ie; height, eye colour, build, type of fingz she wud wear, abilities etc... XX

Pipster, can i use ur character too. If so then can u give me the same details pleez. XXX

Glad ur enjoying it. XXX
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:22

Yeah, feel free to use her. She'd be 21 at the time you were RPing, I think. She has human manipulation. She'd have violet eyes, tall (my height) and slim with long curling dark brown hair. She'd normally wear jeans, and strappy tops. Anything else?
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:27

Fanx Lowri. No that shud b ok. Thout u cud teleport aswel tho cos didnt u take me from the boat to miami? Lol

Also whats human manipulation? Is it like wot Doyle does (physical) or Matt parkman (mental)?

XX
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:30

Oh yeah, she had conscious mimicry at the time. I forgot that - I had to edit it in RP later because we decided we had too many people with multiple abilities.

HM is an ability to sense and manipulate the human body. So she could heal with it, kill, knock people out, etc. She needs skin-to-skin contact to use it
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:34

Cool. K may need to change sum details to fit the story but will try and keep it as close to ur original story as i can. THE GRIFFIN by Bil Caesar - Page 2 Icon_smile XX

Cos the raid on the initiative wil b different etc.. XXX

Last edited by Bil on Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:35; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:35

Yeah, change whatever you need to xx
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:36

Fanx agen. XX

Im off will b bk on later hopefully. Depends on my mood cos not bin a gud day 2day. XX
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:37

Ok, bye hug What's happened?
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Mon 29 Mar 2010 - 17:41

My best mate from skool (known him since we were 3) Died this mornin + my mood isnt great anyway cos 2moro is the anniversary of Bekki's death (the only woman i eva loved).

So i sure u can understand y i may b a lil teasy. XXXXX
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 3:01

CHAPTER 6

January 5th

I wake up and realize that the car isn’t moving. I look over and see that Kira is gone; a brief wave of panic fills me until I see that she is sat on an old tree trunk at the side of the road. She is smoking a cigarette while she looks at her pocket map.

Her frown turns into a smile when she notices me watching her.

I climb out of the car, stretching the stiffness out of my body, I then walk toward her and she moves over so that I can sit next to her.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

“You haven’t slept for two weeks Alex. I thought that you might have needed the rest.”

“How long was I asleep for?”

“Almost twenty hours. So you obviously needed the sleep.”

“Where are we now then?”

“I’m not actually sure.” She smiles her beautiful smile at me.

“I should have known that letting you drive would get us lost.” I kiss her cheek as I take the map off of her. “Why don’t you go and get some sleep and I will figure out where we are.”

“Don’t you want to come and join me?” She says, her eyes full of desire and longing.

“If I do, then you won’t get any sleep. I promise we will make up for it when we are safe.” I kiss her soft lips; she stands up and goes to the car. I find it impossible to take my eyes off of her.

I look at the map and decide that I stand a better chance of figuring out where we are if I find a road sign. I go to the car. Kira is already curled up in the backseat and fast asleep. I turn the radio on quietly and start to drive.

A few hours into the drive I find out where we are. But then I think of a problem that hadn’t occurred to me earlier.

Kira’s plan was good to get away from the military but it wasn’t a good long term plan. Now that we were on the road we hadn’t actually thought of where we should go.

We are currently heading toward France but have no idea on what to do when we get there or even if we will risk going back to the military base and trying to play ignorant.

I drive a few more hours as I play all the ideas through my mind, thinking about all of the different ‘what if’ scenarios.

I pull into a gas station, pull the car up to the petrol pump and fill the car up. I then go into the shop and pay the cashier, picking up some food and drinks.

I look at the small television behind the counter; the reporter on the news is in a military base. I was never great at languages but I knew enough to get by.

The news isn’t good.

I pay the cashier and leave the shop; I get to the car as Kira wakes up.

“We have to go babe.”

“What?” She says groggily as she yawns and stretches. “I need to use the restroom Alex.”

“Okay, just be quick.”

“What’s the big rush?”

“The cashier has the news on and from what I could make out…”

“What? What did the news say?” Kira looks at me waiting for me to finish.

“We are suspects and the military have commissioned a reward for anyone that hands us in.”

Kira climbs out of the car and goes into the shop to use the facilities. I climb into the car and get ready to go the second Kira gets back.

While she is gone I try to think of a plan on how we can get out of Europe without getting caught. The airports, borders and docks are no doubt being watched, so there’s no way we can get out of the country by car, plane or ferry.

A few minutes later, Kira comes back and gets into the car. I start to pull of before she has closed the car door.

I have an idea; I drive toward the closest docks as I tell Kira my plan.

Kira likes my idea but she isn’t going to be going with me.

She hasn’t done anything wrong so she is going to act as a decoy while I make my escape.

Then she looks at me, her face has a serious expression on its features.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want you to show me how you did it.”

“Why not?” I ask.

“If our plan is going to work then I can’t know too much.”

I know she is right.

I drive the rest of the way in silence, the both of us just listening to the radio until we get to the docks.

Once there, I climb out of the car and kiss Kira hard, holding her body tightly against mine.

I reluctantly let go of her and she climbs into the car, driving off to lay a false credit card trail so that I can get a head start.

Last edited by Bil on Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 5:20; edited 1 time in total
    Bil
    Bil

Post by Bil Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 5:18

CHAPTER 7

January 11th

I managed to get a job on a cargo ship working below decks, loading crates and checking that they aren’t damaged. It’s a crappy job but they paid cash and didn’t ask any questions. They didn’t even ask for my surname. For the first two days I was just called ‘the new guy’.

I kept to myself as much as I could. It seemed like most of the crew was in the same frame of mind, we did our jobs and kept our mouths shut.

At night when most of the crew is asleep I go onto the deck, I place cans and bottles on the railing and try to hone my ability by shooting them off. I’m getting better, stronger and more accurate each time.

I don’t do it just to hone my gift.

I do it mostly to stop worrying about Kira.

Where is she?

Is she okay?

Has she been caught yet?

If she has been caught then will she be executed?

If she is okay then when will I get to see her again?

How will I get to see her again?

We didn’t make arrangements for that.

What if I never see her again?

I feel sorrow and regret.

I shouldn’t have left her alone.

I feel guilt.

It will be my fault if she dies.

I continue to take my fear and anger out by shooting the bottles.

I hear a noise behind me so I stop shooting, I turn around and see Carlos.

He is a short man, but powerfully built. He is the only friend that I have made while I have been on the ship.

“What’re you up to Alex?” He says as he lights up a cigarette, looking at me and then at the bottles curiously.

“Not much, you?”

“I can’t sleep. Damn seasickness is really getting to me now.” He sits on a bench behind me and takes his sleeping tablets.

“I know the feeling.”

Carlos offers me a cigarette and I take it.

“Why are there bottles on the rail?” He asks as he passes me his Zippo lighter.

“I don’t know. I’m just bored.” It is the only excuse I can think of.

“I hear ya, there isn’t much to do other than play poker with the other crewmen.”

“Didn’t you lose all your wages the other night though?”

“Why do you think I have been up here the last few nights?” He says with a big grin on his face.

“Do you have any idea where the ship is headed?” I take a drag on the cigarette.

“I think the captain said something about Miami but I could be wrong. I know he said it would be a two week journey, so we should be there in a week or so.”

We sit for a moment, just chatting about trivial things until his sleeping tablets start to take effect.

I say goodnight to him and once he is out of sight, I start to shoot at the bottles and cans again.

I continue to do it until I get too tired to shoot anymore.

I have five hours until my shift starts so I go below deck and crawl into my bunk.

I fall asleep the moment my head touches the cool pillow.

I dream of Kira.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 30 Mar 2010 - 13:32

Awwww! Dreams of Kira. Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content