Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
MATTYGUY
Chris
Mrs P Sylar
7 posters

One Big Change

MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

One Big Change - Page 26 Empty Re: One Big Change

Post by MATTYGUY Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 20:06

Sad APPLE, you doing another chapter?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Jul 2010 - 20:07

I am. Sad I just need inspiration, and I've listened to every song.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:27

Imma just realised, I still ain't posted the new chapter! Surprised
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:40

OMG, cant wait!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:41

Sure, on it. Smile
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:43

Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:44

My head spun like wild. It hurt more than it had, that first day. The day I had thought I was a freak. The day it had all changed. I didn’t have much time to think, as I pulled the thick mess of brown hair that was in my eyes. I pulled it out of the way, and I shook myself. I wiggled my fingers, and my toes, and I tried to sit up.

Bad idea. My head throbbed more. My vision spun. My ears rung. I collapsed back to the ground, allowing my sore arms to rest, and I lay face up. The sky was an odd gray-blue colour. It looked ready to rain, but there were no clouds.

One second, I was staring at the clear, empty sky, and the next, there was a mop of brown hair in the way. Chris’ features looked panicked, and he reached down, and shook me.

“Go away!” I commanded. My voice sounded like crap. Hoarse and deep, like I had been screaming... Hell, I could have been screaming. How would I know? What was all the panic about? Had I missed something?

“You’re OK,” he sighed, his voice sounded pleased and relaxed. Like he had been worrying. Over me. And that was absurd. I had been a jerk to him. He didn’t even know me.

“Of course I’m OK,” I choked, wondering why on earth I wouldn’t be. Sure, it was weird I was lying on the floor in what looked like a wrecked forest, but that wouldn’t mean I wasn’t fine. I surveyed the damage, quickly, amazed at the charred trees, and the pool of unmoving water a few metres from me.

“Hayley,” he said, the concern back. He reached out, and took my hand, pulling to my feet. I nearly collapsed again, and he caught me. I continued to swag, and my head began to ache again, more, this time. “I think you need help.”

“You need help! Leave me alone, Chris!” I yelled. I didn’t know why I was being so pissy, all of a sudden, but I was just going to have to go with it.

“Hayley, sit down!” commanded Chris. His voice deepened, this time, and it seemed threatening. He was a guardian, designed to protect, and he was telling me what to do. I ignored him, and tried to stay still.

“Seriously, Hayley! He’s right!” shouted another voice, that made me spin around to see who was talking. Of course, spinning with a severe headache can only cause dizziness, and I made my third attempt to fall flat on my face. Chris’ hands steadied me again, and this time, he didn’t let go of my shoulders, so I couldn’t fall again. My eyes continued to search, rapidly for the voice.

When I recognised there were actually other people in the clearing, I was amazed. Standing in a broken circle, Matt, Laura and Elle were looking at me, concern in their eyes and features, too. There was another emotion in there, one I could not make out... Fear? Anger? Dislike?

“He’s not right!” I retorted. My eyes pricked with tears, as I wondered what I had done to make him look at me, so coldly.

“Sit down,” insisted Chris. He kept hold of my hands, and led me over to a fallen over tree. He practically forced me to sit down, before taking off his jacket, and wrapping it around my shoulders. I only just realised I was cold, when I started to warm up. “Now, Hayley.... Will you tell me what happened?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “You tell me what happened,” I commanded, again.

“All this and you still haven’t changed,” pointed out Matt, taking Elle’s hand, and beginning to walk over to us. Laura followed after them, and they all seemed to form a circle, this time around me. It was a little scary, but I just looked up at them.

I ignored him, turning to Laura, instead. “Laura... you’ll tell me what happened, won’t you?” I implored.

Something was wrong. Very very wrong. Even with the headache, and the cool, clear blankness of not knowing, and I knew something was wrong. I continued to cry, even though they were half-smiling at me, now. Encouragingly. My heart and mind felt blank.. mind numbingly blank, and even with that, I could sense that there was something wrong.

She tried to smile at me, this time looking like she meant it a bit more. Taking two simple steps, she dropped down to sit beside me, and wrapped an arm around me. “We don’t know the whole story,” she whispered. “But you must....”

My eyes seemed to widen, as I felt my lip tremble. “T-Tell me what you know, and maybe I’ll...” I had to pause, to stifle the tears, “Maybe I’ll remember.”

“Maybe,” encouraged Laura, shooting a glare at Elle, as she opened her mouth, as if she had a comment to say.

“S-So what do you know?” I prompted, curious, but at the same time... I needed to know what I was missing. What the big thing was. And I knew it was big, too.

“Well, don’t laugh, OK?” she asked, gently, even though she knew I wouldn’t. “But... we all heard a voice. And the voice told us to come here... and when we did... the whole clearing was empty, except for you... The elements were going, let’s say, insane. There was something wrong, and we didn’t know what, but the voice told us... it told us to control our elements.. So we tried. And somehow, it worked. It all stopped, but we don’t know what went wrong, or why the elements went... insane.”

I stopped listening to her sentiment, halfway through, as I broke into a huge gasp. This time, the tears made sense, as they began racing each other down my face, to fall into my lap. This time, all my memories flooded back to my mind.

“I remember,” I managed to whisper, clutching wildly at my heart. I wanted to check if it was still beating... I wasn’t very sure, to be honest... and I wasn’t sure I wanted it to keep beating.

“Laura,” commanded Chris’ cool voice, panic creeping into it. “People are coming... Fast. I need to get Hayley back. I need you to explain what happened to Shar, when she arrives.”

“Wait!” grasped Laura, gripping Chris’ thick arm, as he reached down to scoop me into them. “I don’t know what did happen!”

“Shar will,” was his only reply, as I felt the wind in my hair, and I knew we were running. Quickly. Back to the school, no doubt.

Only three minutes could have passed, maximum, when Chris pulled to a stop. He juggled me into one of his arms, the other opening the thick door. I sighed when I recognised the high ceilings of the Infirmary.

He balanced me gently on my feet, as I tottered, slowly, trying to make my heart stop beating. Just to stop the agony. The unbelievable pain that was surging through my chest.

“Stay here,” he told me, “I’m going to go and get someone to help you.”

I couldn’t manage a nod, but I thought one at him, even though I knew it was a lie. The second he had whizzed out of the door we had came through, I hurried to the back of the Infirmary, and fumbled with the handle of the back exit. Finally, the hatch clicked, and I stumbled out of it.

It didn’t take more than a second to recognise where I was, and it didn’t take me more than five to get to the door I wanted to go to. The door I needed to go to. It swung open, as I approached, and I fell in, before locking it, and collapsing.
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:50

:O She's such a bitch!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 19:58

What, Hayley? Laughing
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:01

Yeah!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:02

She just lost the guy she loved. Wink
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:05

i dont care Razz
    MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:05

she doesn't need to take it out on everyone else though
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:07

Laughing Succeeded in making you hate her, then. Razz

But Matt, you should be grateful. Razz If she hadn't nearly destroyed the earth, you wouldn't have got back together with Elle. Razz
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:12

Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:15

And Chris, don't worry. Wink If I ever get round to a second one, I think you're the only one that will come back, regularly. Smile
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:27

YES! Very Happy

MATTYGUY
    MATTYGUY
    Lord of Random
    Lord of Random

Post by MATTYGUY Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:29

One Big Change - Page 26 183313
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:30

But you'll be happy, with Elle, Matty. Wink And she may get preggers whistle

And Chris is only getting a gay sex scene, cos everything needs gay sex. Wink
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:31

xD
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:54

If you need to make a book of quotes by me for WHATEVER reason, I want that one in it. Wink I think that's the wisest thing I've ever said. Wink
    Chris
    Chris
    Music Is Love

Post by Chris Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 20:56

xD LULZ!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 31 Jul 2010 - 21:05