Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+3
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Enochian
7 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 31 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 14:35

(I thought they were with Dier and Hope currently shrug Nm)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 15:42

Wayward Daughter wrote:Firen sighed.

I'm sorry, Nam. I didn't think..... you must have the Foresight, that's all.

Nam nodded, trying to swallow down her new feelings of guilt and conflict. She still didn't understand why she was trying so hard to protect him. Did she really feel that his failure and explanations made her owe him so much?

She remained silent, struggling in hiding, but Firen eventually came to the conclusion that this quietness wasn't a reproach. She breathed more easily after that.

What do we do now, though? Go to the Council? Or the other Houses? I don't think we'd be the only ones attacked...

The houses, Nam nodded. But subtly.... we don't know who did this.... we don't fully know who we can trust.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:09

Firen looked stricken at that, but she didn't argue it, knowing it to be true. She was still partially in shock over it all. Someone had tried to kill them..... someone had nearly succeeded. It was crazy, really. She felt like she ought to be waking up soon as they began leaving their grounds and moving towards the home of the nearest other High House.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 18:03

They were walking silently, working spells to remain unnoticed just in case, with their hearts leaping in their throats. When Nam heard a voice calling her, she almost attacked. She only lowered her hand upon recognising her mother's outline.

Nam, Firen, come here! she whispered urgently. Are you both alright? I saw the wreckage of the house...
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 19:57

Yes, we're fine, thankfully, Firen began, but Nam interrupted before her sister could mention her supposed Foresight.

We weren't at home at the time, so we escaped. But what happened at the Council meeting?

Celesteaia's grave expression was a warning.

An attack, she answered briefly. I barely managed to escape, and I think I'm the only one who did. As I place-shifted out, I cast an illusion of myself dying there. They'll believe they succeeded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 23:01

You were attacked?! Nam exclaimed, her shock doubling. Her mother nodded.

All of the other Council members were killed.

Nam was shocked into silence, her mind reeling. She'd never pictured an attack of this magnititude, even with Circh's warning. Had all of the High Houses been massacred, now? Were they the sole survivors? And how long would that remain true?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 15:09

We need to choose what we do next, Firen interrupted in a whisper. Their mother nodded.

That's true. But what can we do? They had inside help, in attacking the Council. I don't know who we can turn to now, who isn't corrupt.

There.... there isn't anyone,she admitted slowly, realising. Her tone was sombre, showing the magnititude of this, how bad their situation now truly was. There's no one we can turn to, only us. We don't have any help. And if they learn we survived, they'll just keep trying again..... we have to leave the city.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 17:38

Abandon Oherin?! she repeated, her face stricken. We can't....

We have to. We're dead if we stay.

But where do we go? Just out to the wilderness?

I think so..... as you both mentioned, who can we trust?That's true even outside the city. And you said Dier is somewhere out there.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:02

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:13

(Dantri was going to tell Goru something but then Pippy stopped RPing Razz Sin's griffin is learning about the future threat. In Oherin, an attack killed almost all of the High Houses, with Nam's family only escaping cause of a warning Circh gave her. Now they're gonna have to flee the city for their lives)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:33

(i have almost forgotten everything about her baddy as well :/)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 10 Aug 2011 - 23:34

(We don't know much. He was the Price of Solden, and he fell into a sort of hell dimension during the battle. It'll turn him evil by the time he emerges)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 0:13

Wayward Daughter wrote:Abandon Oherin?! she repeated, her face stricken. We can't....

We have to. We're dead if we stay.

But where do we go? Just out to the wilderness?

I think so..... as you both mentioned, who can we trust?That's true even outside the city. And you said Dier is somewhere out there.

Firen nodded assertively.

It's decided, then. We're leaving the city, as quickly and secretly as we can. Just leave.

No! Nam interrupted. As one, her relatives turned to face her, their gazes shocked and questioning.

But you just said...

No, we can't just leave. If we do, passing the city walls won't protect us, they'll search for us wherever we go. We have to do as Ma did. We have to let them attack again, and get them to believe that they succeeded.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 10:57

Wayward Daughter wrote:(I thought they were with Dier and Hope currently shrug Nm)

(Oh, shit, sorry :/ Forgot that :/ And Surprised Sad)

What's up? asked Goru, his voice kinda tired.

Goru, you've got to trust me, okay? I've got.. My kind, it's rare for us to have another power, but not unheard of. I can.. I dream the future. It's.. Bailey. She's.. If we keep going to Taurent, she's going to be in danger.

What?! From who?! he demanded, all signs of exhaustion disappearing in seconds.

That's not what my dreams do, Goru. They show me scenes, not the whole story. But if you go on to Taurent, you'll find the attacker as you enter the city - he'll be wearing a dark coat and hood. I can stay and make sure Bailey's safe..

Goru glanced over at the sleeping woman, only a few metres from them, and nodded - there was no yes or no, when it came to Bailey, there was nothing he wouldn't do to keep her safe. If I go now, I'll be back by.. midnight tomorrow. If anything happens to her while I'm gone..

He didn't finish his threat, but Dandri nodded anyway - he got the jist of what he was saying. We'll stay here - I'll see you in two days, my friend Goru didn't wait to say goodbye to Bailey - the sooner she was safe, the better
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 13:56

( Surprised yourself)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:30

Goru's pace was much quicker than it had been before, even though he didn't bother to phase back into a lion. He kept running, not stopping when he grew tired, just the thought of Bailey in danger spurring him on. He focused, refusing to let his mind wander as he raced over the fields and through the forests
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:40

They remained silent, again, but their faces showed that they knew this was true. They also showed that they knew how dangerous it could be. Pretending that these unknown assailants would succeed could turn into real success, far too easily.

How do we do that? Firen asked at last, her voice uncharacteristically weak. She winced at the sound of it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:22

We do as Ma did, Nam answered. We find a trap of theirs, let them catch us, then escape whilst casting an illusion to let them think we really died.

Firen nodded.

Yeah, that would work. But Ma, you can't be there. If they'd see you....

She opened her mouth immediately to argue that, to say that she couldn't possibly let her daughters enter something so dangerous alone, but then she quietened. She knew Firen was right. If she were to be seen, it'd warn of the entire ruse. She'd have to leave immediately.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:45

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 20:00

You know it's right, Ma, Nam whispered. Unwillingly, Celesteaia nodded.

Yes....I guess I'll see you on the outside then, she replied. And just... be careful, ok? Look after yourselves. Don't let them succeed.

She stepped backwards, and then in the blink of an eye, vanished.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 13:23

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 13:38

We will do, Ma, Firen whispered, as she left. Then, she turned to face her younger sister. What exactly do we do next? How do we let them catch us?

Back in the grounds, I guess. Near the edge?

So it'll look like we're trying to hide or escape, she nodded. Namarien was silent. Now, she was wondering how exactly she would feign her own death. It'd be far more complex than Firen knew, with her secret Immortal status, known to their enemies.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 14:21

Firen waited a little while longer for a reply, but when none came, she turned and began to make her way assertively back along the path they'd come down. If she felt any fear or doubt, then it didn't show, at all. Nam merely followed her. Her own thoughts were still in chaos. Then another issue spiked them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:07

Circh.... she could hardly believe that she'd forgotten him til now. Immediately, he was filling her mind. With the house deserted and the buildings all destroyed, he'd be in danger of discovery, of being killed. The mere thought made her shudder. Before she could even think it over clearly, she found that she was no longer following her sister for the easy way out, but was instead making a direct path to where she'd left him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 23:22

cute, rose

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 6:06