Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 5 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:10

"The Brasov's believe they are the big threat. That they would come out and destroy the vampire world. It's Vlad's biggest fear, so he is trying to do everything that he can, to stop it."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 5 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:11

Is that based on anything else? Apart from the prophecies?

(How wouldn't Lleucu know? lol! Avril would have most likely picked up something from her emotions, too)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:15

(lleucu could not been reading minds whilst around lola whistle or she could of forgot, or she could be a nice little girl and keep it to herself Wink Emotions could give you different things, lola recently has felt that she is betraying them at times, but knows that she is doing the right thing, so her emotions are kinda all over the place.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:17

"That's the only real evidence."

Lola interupted. "It isn't. I met a vampire, you know, the one who told me the location and date. She saw the fight but it could just be the children of the moon, defending themselves."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:18

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:(lleucu could not been reading minds whilst around lola whistle or she could of forgot, or she could be a nice little girl and keep it to herself Wink Emotions could give you different things, lola recently has felt that she is betraying them at times, but knows that she is doing the right thing, so her emotions are kinda all over the place.)

(She hears thoughts all the time, and she'd feel it's her duty to tell Tannith, plus she tells Tannith almost everything. And it'd be those emotions which would raise suspicion, especially the betrayal bit Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:19

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:"That's the only real evidence."

Lola interupted. "It isn't. I met a vampire, you know, the one who told me the location and date. She saw the fight but it could just be the children of the moon, defending themselves."

(Who was that vampire?)

Is there any way of finding out if they really intend to attack without warrant?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:20

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:(lleucu could not been reading minds whilst around lola whistle or she could of forgot, or she could be a nice little girl and keep it to herself Wink Emotions could give you different things, lola recently has felt that she is betraying them at times, but knows that she is doing the right thing, so her emotions are kinda all over the place.)

(She hears thoughts all the time, and she'd feel it's her duty to tell Tannith, plus she tells Tannith almost everything. And it'd be those emotions which would raise suspicion, especially the betrayal bit Wink )
    (then avril should ask. But please, i want to keep a secret for now Sad)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:20

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:"That's the only real evidence."

(Who was that vampire?)

Is there any way of finding out if they really intend to attack without warrant?
    (just a random one she visited as the green queen, to get info. But then lola killed her.)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:23

"I guess not, but if they did, why now. Why not before? It could be the Vlad's own worry that led to the attack, the fear of vampires being exstinct leading him to make sure it would not happen, thus creating a war that was never to be." Lola replied, hoping she wasn;t sounding too defendent over the children of the moon.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 19:37

If they attack, we have to fight them though, Lola, she pointed out, noticing the worry in the girl's tone.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:26

Lola nodded, although was sad about the thought. "We will need to protect ourselves." Athena added.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:31

Tannith wondered if Lleucu would be able to telepathise them all into surrendering, in order to appease Lola's apparent worries. Or maybe Lowri could Command them to do so.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:34

Athena excused herself as she began to hear the cries of her children.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:42

What's going on with you, anyway, Lola? she asked once Athena had left. You've never seemed so concerned about the other side in a battle before. Not even with the newborns.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:53

"Something just tells me, they are all innocent in this. Like us." It was more like an instinct, a gut instinct.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 21:56

What makes you think that? she frowned, thinking it didn't fully explain. The newborns had been weapons, too, but they'd still needed breaking.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:01

"Mostly instinct, I guess. But I could be wrong." She replied. Still she didn't know how to explain. How to explain everything. Maybe it would be ebst to just blurt everything out and then she could tell them something that she did know- not nescessarily something that could help but something she could get off her chest. That was, that she was not the person they saw in front of her. Lola didn't truley know who she was. The "Green Queen" or Lola? You can't be two people, can you? She was a bit of both, all her thoughts made her seem as if she was some sort of superhero, with a secret identity. However she was far from it, she was completely different. Lola was something that nobody could explain. She was broken and couldn't be fixed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:02

True. It's too much to risk.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:07

"I need-" Lola began her sentence. She stopped herself before she realised what she was doing. She was about to tell her, tell Tannith the truth. That the vampire going around, killing and burning some of the deadlious vampires out there was her. She was the one. The one who kept her identity a secret- for this long and now she was about to throw it all away. But what if she did? What could she lose? Lola answered herself. "I would lose the chance to feel alive again." She knew that coven was all that she had, it was her family but since her father died, it wasn't the same. Lola didn't feel alive again, the coven didn't keep her back, but she knew that her loyalties lay with them. It wasn't that she was breaking her loyalties, but that she felt she was, she felt guilty but it made her feel alive.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:14

Lleucu entered the room, still carrying Ethan, but she'd left Harrison with his imprinter. He'd start crying for Kitty already, else. When she saw Lola, she asked to speak with her in private.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:18

Lola went along, now knowing that her thoughts were out in the open. Exposed. Her identity was exposed. Maybe Lleucu knew before, that she was who some wondered about, or maybe she knew that it could no longer be a secret. However Lola covered up and pretended like she had no idea what was going on. "You alright Lleucu?" She asked, then glanced over at the cute- dark haired baby in Lleucu's arms and began to adore him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:22

I know, Lola. You need to tell Tannith, tell the leaders.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:25

Lola's face turned to guilt once again. "How long have you know?" She asked her. Maybe it wasn't a secret, maybe Lola's destiny to be the Green Queen was not to be. Maybe she would never feel alive again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:28

About your so called secret identity? Months. Almost as soon as you started it. But that wasn't what I meant, I was talking about the Moon-Children.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:36

She out her head dead again, ashamed that she had even considered helping and deep down she knew that she might of actually helped them. "I will." Lola replied, ashamed of herself. Who was she? She had no idea. Maybe it was about time she came out in the open, maybe it was time they knew. The secret had gone on long enough, the guilt had filled her to the extreme and she knew that she had to.

Dragging herself along, she sat back down to where she previously was, with Tannith. The area was silent, nobody was around except Lleucu who was just the coridoor away. "Tan. I need to tell you something." There was no going back now. She knew she couldn't, she couldn't run away. There were no means of escape and Lleucu had confronted her. If it didn't come from Lola it would come from her, and how would that make it sound, as if she was doing the wrong thing, purposley doing it, being an enemy of her own coven. This was incorrect, wrong and she had to prove herself. "I- I, I'm the Green Queen. And I was planning on defending the Children Of The Moon." Lola let out a sigh of relief. Her emotions had a chance to escape, all that she was hiding, building up inside of her finally got out. Broke free. The moment she feels alive, came again, for that brief moment. Then she realised what she had done, the impact that her words just had. The betrayl and lies she had said. Nobody was perfect, Lola was far from it. Distant, almost the opposite. As if her and perfect were repelled from each other for eternity. There was a moment of fear, her heart was panting as she just revealed her secrets to her leader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 3:16