Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 16 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 20:54

Can you really..... please...

She was only whispering, unable to raise her voice at all, and her entire face was fervent with hope. Please.... please.... please..... let it work..... just let it work. Harrison closed his eyes tightly, screwing them shut, his little boy's face alight with focus and concentration. None of them dared move or speak, or even breathe. The octuplets were all asleep, unaware. Only they 2 watched. Only they 2 waited. Slowly, agonisingly, a figure began to appear and thicken, sending thrills down Lleucu's spine. Her heart was thundering.

Tan? she whispered.

The figure turned to face her, an apology on its lips, pain in its eyes. Even before her, the figure began to bleed out, began to crumple. Soon it had vanished, without even leaving ashes.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 16 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:08

Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:15

(Finish reading the entire post before you react Wink )

Why.... why didn't it work? Lleucu asked in a whisper, her expression crestfallen.

It was s'posed to work, Harrison pouted, disappointed. Sorry, Mummy.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:22

(she was back for a few seconds at least Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:26

(Which makes it worse)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:33

(Laughing)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:34

Hope had found herself buried in her book, trying to find anything that would help. A spell, a potion. Anything that would save her mother, the woman that helped her, raised her, gave her a family. There was nothing however, nothing that lay in the book that would raise her from the dead or bring her back. She thought about wriitng her own spell, but she knew it wouldn't work. There were so many ways that it could backfire, that it could cause even more misery to what she had already done.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:35

It was supposed to work, the child continued to mutter sullenly, now sulking because it hadn't done as he'd planned. He'd thought it'd work! He'd thought it'd been a brilliant idea! But no.... pointless.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:40

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:45

It doesn't matter, Lleucu lied, the words sounding ridiculously hollow to her. Of course it mattered. How could it ever not?! But she didn't want her son blaming himself, either. The responsibility lay on her. She should have heard what Tannith had been planning and intending, she should have found a way to stop her, and keep their victory still. But she hadn't.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:50

Lola was now panicking, something wasn't right. Not at all. Tannith was dead, Alistair and Ryan but something else was wrong. Something with her. She didn't feel right, it asn't the deaths but it wasn't something else, something she couldn't explain yet diagnose.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:53

(Here we go Razz )

What's wrong, Lola? Erin asked, noticing that she looked a little frantic and worried.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:56

"I'm not too sure, to be honest. I just don't feel...normal?" Lola replied. She didn't even know what normal was for her. If she was ever normal, but something was definately different, strange about herself and yet she didn't understand it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:58

Erin shuddered.

What do you mean by not normal? she asked hesitantly, unsure if she'd like the answer when she heard it.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:01

"I'm not even sure myself." She replied. "Sorry Erin, I need to go, Mum asked me to go to the forest to get a few things."
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:20

General Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:09

Superheroesfanatic-IR wrote:"I'm not even sure myself." She replied. "Sorry Erin, I need to go, Mum asked me to go to the forest to get a few things."

Bye, she whispered, though she wondered what Tracy could have possibly wanted from the middle of the forest.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 22:23

Lola returned shortly after, not too sure what to do. She locked herself in the room, looking in the mirror and mentally asking herself millions of questions. She wanted answers, a simple answer for what was the matter, if it wa sonly as simple as that. This new person she ahd created, she had been, a manifestation of something she wanted to be but couldn't be, it felt that it was gone. Something was now unbalanced from her, lost.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 22:27

(She's just weird Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 22:04

Another day had passed. The house still echoed of emptiness and loss, the coven and family only half-complete, now. It wasn't fading or healing at all, as would maybe be expected. Not here. It didn't happen here.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 23:10

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Can I ask why? asked Bertie, a smile still on his stupid face.

No. She didn't bother to elaborate - no. They couldn't ask her for that, they couldn't ask her to recount that - the abandonment, the death, the guilt, further abandonment.

Can you help me or not?! she demanded after a few more moments of silence.

I think.. I think I know who you're talking about, replied the girl, finally, her voice shaking gently, as she spoke. She's.. I'm her.. She's my.. We're sisters.

Sisters? questioned Summer, immediatly, unable to. How could her sister want to help Summer, over the other woman?

Twins, actually..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 23:12

( Shocked )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 23:18

T-Twins?! asked Summer, unable to resist. Twins?! They were twins? One thought she couldn't silence popped into her mind - it had all come down to twins. Her twin and this girl's twin

She.. Her name's Rosabella, started the girl, her voice gaining strength as she continued. I'm Hannabella.. I haven't spoken to her in decades.. nearly a century.. She.. She betrayed me, she.. she tried to kill me, when we realised our true potiental. She wanted it all for herself

Summer couldn't help catching the word 'our'. 'Our'? she asked. You're like her?

We're identical - for the better half of four hundred years, we were inseperable. She.. Her power is my power, she finished, nodding slowly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 23:20

(They sound a bit like the Crinamorte twins Nod Smile )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 7:46

(Nod Quite a bit, really Laughing Except neither of mine are lying about their power Wink)

So why would you help me? asked Summer, slowly. Maybe she was trusting the wrong person - maybe Hannabella was going to betray her.

My sister and I.. we stopped talking a long time ago, replied Hannabella. For a lot of reasons

Summer didn't know what to say, as she let herself mimic Hannabella's ability, quickly, not wanting to leave space to be betrayed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 9:34