Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

New Timeline RP Thread

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

New Timeline RP Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: New Timeline RP Thread

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:10

"I´m really, really sorry." In Thomas heart a pain stung, he hated himself for what he had to do. Thomas walked slowly towards Viola.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:15

For what? she asked immediately, alarmed. Her voice rose several decibels, and she took a step back.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:17

Thomas felt that he understood how Viola worked and almost felt her power in his grasp. "For this!" He slashed with his knife towards Violas forehead.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:24

She gasped, again trying to step back, but in vain. Fear and panic froze her in her spot. She felt a ripping pain through her scalp, and blood flooded her eyes. Then her head began spinning, and she couldn't keep grasp on consciousness any more.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:37

Thomas began to do what he needed to do to get the power of the dead Viola. Soon his hunger decreased to a weak stomach pain. He really hated himself for this, it was almost like he had an evil and a good side. He knew he had to get rid of the body so he covered it and drove to the forest and left the wrapped body deep inside the woods. When he got back he cleant up the last mess and then he fell on his knees, to tired to cry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:44

Wayward Daughter wrote:(And btw, Viola is a character Neo made up and asked me to RP, as one of his chars' victims)

Glancing around again, he registered now that he could see the thin veils of his abilities - they had returned, apparently. Wherever they'd temporarily vanished off to. He also noticed a fourth one, one he didn't recognise, and dimly realised it'd actually been there for a while. Since before time had been reversed. He wondered if it was connected to this memory return, maybe even to how they were all remembering the other timeline in such perfect detail.

Moments later, his musings were interrupted once again by approaching footsteps. He considered teleporting away or freezing time, but the door had opened before he could do either. He immediately chose to play dumb, and pretend their memory wipe had succeeded. Since he was still lying on that low cot, he pretended he'd only just awoken.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 19:35

Where am I? he asked, forcing grogginess and confusion into his tone. What is this place?

He forced himself not to jump at the answering chuckle, finding it eerie and creepy and completely out of place.

Don't you remember, James? You're recovering here after a field assignment. At Hartsdale.

Complete confusion flooded through him momentarily, as those words did not correspond at all with any of his recovered memories. He knew he was no Primatech agent. Not at all. But then he realised that they were trying to turn him, and that his best opportunity would be to play along.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 23:41

Shocked
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 23:43

Yeah, I remember.... he answered slowly. Mission went weird, didn't it?

The man nodded.

Glad to see you're recovering, though, he smiled falsely.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 20:32

Yeah, James agreed. In fact, I feel like I'd probably be up to working again. Is there any new mission?

The man laughed at his eagerness.

There might be. I'll go check now. But since you're ok, there's no point you staying in here. Come out.

James followed him out of the row of cells, pleased that his ruse was working. They didn't have any suspicion at all that their subterfuge could have failed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 10:21

Some minutes later, he was led into some sort of breakroom, and told to wait there while the agent went to check. He did so, looking around curiously, but careful not to show too much curiosity either. The question of what had happened to Eve burned in him. But he knew he couldn't possibly ask, not without betraying his secret.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:32

He continued to wait, trying in vain to think up some way to find out if she was ok. The agent returned before he could find any. And then he was sent out of his first mission, ever conscious of how he'd have to pretend to have little memory and be the perfect agent.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 7:39

Sad
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:51

Tomas stared into the wall, he felt his hunger slowly awaken again. He went to the kitchen and took out a knife, and had decided to kill himself before doing more harm. He holded the knife to his throat but he started to shake and he gave up. He didn´t have the courage to kill himself he realized. He went back to his chair and took his hands to his eyes and cried. He knew this would never stop so he cut of his emotional part and let his other half take over. It was hunting time!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 22:19

Elan was back at home again, David having left. She was anxious. She'd been trying to contact Eve and James all day, trying to get a hold of them and find out if they'd gotten out ok. But everytime she did, she received no answer.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:42

Danny went to talk to her, as George's doorbell went again. He rolled his eyes, throwing his bottle across the room, so it landed in the bin, smashing there, as he picked himself up off the couch - his beard was too long, and his hair was badly in need of a haircut, he stuck like alcohol. He opened the door, unenthusiastically, and the second he saw who was on the other side, all hope he had had disappeared. Standing aside, he let Sean into his apartment

Hey, buddy, you doing okay? asked Sean, concerned, almost, as he saw the state George was in - he had heard from Tara of George's child loss, and would have put it down to that, if it hadn't been for how she had been acting

Not seeming to want to justify such a stupid question with an answer, George retorted, What do you want?

Look, I.. If you say nothing happened, I'll believe you, but.. Tara's been acting strange, and I was wondering.. did something happen between the two of you? spat out Sean, unable to slow the words - he had to know. He had no idea what he would do if George said yes - hit the man, in this state?!

The question phased George for a second, and in his head, he was grabbing a huge megaphone, and shouting so everyone could hear 'YES! I SLEPT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. AND YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!' But he knew that admitting that, telling anyone, that would only hurt her more. And he had promised he would lie, he had promised he wouldn't hurt her.

Nothing happened, he replied, in the lowest whisper.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 21:49

( New Timeline RP Thread - Page 3 183313 )

She raised her head, looking over at him with eyes still slightly redtinged.

I couldn't find them, she whispered. I still can't get a hold of them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:23

They'll be okay, he promised, kissing her gently, to reassure her. I'll make them okay

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:26

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Danny went to talk to her, as George's doorbell went again. He rolled his eyes, throwing his bottle across the room, so it landed in the bin, smashing there, as he picked himself up off the couch - his beard was too long, and his hair was badly in need of a haircut, he stuck like alcohol. He opened the door, unenthusiastically, and the second he saw who was on the other side, all hope he had had disappeared. Standing aside, he let Sean into his apartment

Hey, buddy, you doing okay? asked Sean, concerned, almost, as he saw the state George was in - he had heard from Tara of George's child loss, and would have put it down to that, if it hadn't been for how she had been acting

Not seeming to want to justify such a stupid question with an answer, George retorted, What do you want?

Look, I.. If you say nothing happened, I'll believe you, but.. Tara's been acting strange, and I was wondering.. did something happen between the two of you? spat out Sean, unable to slow the words - he had to know. He had no idea what he would do if George said yes - hit the man, in this state?!

The question phased George for a second, and in his head, he was grabbing a huge megaphone, and shouting so everyone could hear 'YES! I SLEPT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. AND YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!' But he knew that admitting that, telling anyone, that would only hurt her more. And he had promised he would lie, he had promised he wouldn't hurt her.

Nothing happened, he replied, in the lowest whisper.

Sean smiled, as if reassured, and nodded, turning to leave, feeling he wasn't welcome, but just as he touched the door, he spun around again, to face the obviously shattered man in front of him

Look.. I know that you've got feelings for Tara, began Sean, slowly.

George looked up at him, tears showing slightly on the rims of his eyes, and he nodded, weakly You don't seem bothered.

It wasn't a question, the way George said it, it was a statement, of pure fact. Sean seemed barely interested in the fact that Tara's ex was still in love with her

I guess I don't feel threatened by you.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:29

(Idiot Wink )

How? she questioned, knowing full that what he said was impossible. No one person could guarantee such a thing.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:37

I'll find a way, he promised.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:38

George watched the man leave, trying to put him out of his mind - anymore pain would kill him. He had already lost his children, lost his girlfriend and the girl of his dreams. All he had left to lose was his friends - who was going to take them away from him?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 22:42

(And now everyone's going to end up hating him Wink )

He couldn't though. That was her point. But she knew he was just being optimistic and trying to cheer her up, so she didn't point that out. She wished she could truly accept the crumpling comfort he offered.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sat 5 Mar 2011 - 12:57

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 5 Mar 2011 - 13:04

(George talked to Sean and admitted he still loves Tara, but Sean doesn't consider him a threat. And I'm pretty sure he's wrong Wink The Company tried to wipe James' memory but failed cause he's got panmnesia, but he's fooling them into thinking it worked and now infiltrating them)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 16:49