Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

3 posters

Alternative Futures or More Worlds?

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Alternative Futures or More Worlds? Empty Alternative Futures or More Worlds?

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:47

I know that W8 has one, but why can´t the other worlds have one as well? I just think it would be fun, it would be more things to roleplay about. Otherwise we could make more Worlds that we can roleplay in. I don´t know what you guys think, but I would love to hear it. And one of the more selfish benefits from my part, is that, then there would be a worlds where I would have joined from the beginning. So, what do YOU think?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Alternative Futures or More Worlds? Empty Re: Alternative Futures or More Worlds?

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:49

I think it could be a good idea. And World 7 needs replacing, for one, it's died. But I'd be willing to have about a million RP Worlds, Rajan is the one who thinks that'd be overkill.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Alternative Futures or More Worlds? Empty Re: Alternative Futures or More Worlds?

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:50

When we hit a thousand I can agree with Rajan! Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:51

Any suggestions for new RP worlds then?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:54

Yeah, actually I just come up with one. A world where no one has manifested but then an eclipse make thousand of people manifest and then it would develop from there. Simple, I know, but I like it. It could be called The Eclipse or just Eclipse maybe?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 14:56

So basically loads of people going from manifestation? Where would it go from there?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:03

It could go anywhere depending what the characters do. But I see your point, maybe some guidelines or something similar. Ehm.... maybe that the people split up into Anti-EH and those who likes/is a EH? Maybe some people try to simulate the eclipse effect and make people lose their abilities? Or that both sides, Anti and Non-Anti EH, try to simulate the eclipse effect, where one is trying to learn how to make people gain abilities through simulating the Eclipse, and the others the above suggestion? Something else, any ideas?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:17

Or the people, when they manifest, deals with ordinary problems, while learning of their ability. But in the future, some people want to make themselves more powerful, creating a simulation of the eclipse, and make them gain more powers than everyone else, and that they succeed after a while, building a powerufl army with EH, those with higher ranks in the army, is allowed to have more powers. Then they enslave big parts of the world, But there is people that tries to stop them by building a secret group, trying to take down the organisation witht he army, to make the world peaceful again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:17

So basically the new abilities get exposed and there's a mixed reaction to it? Really similar to W1 and W8 though
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:18

Neodraconis wrote:Or the people, when they manifest, deals with ordinary problems, while learning of their ability. But in the future, some people want to make themselves more powerful, creating a simulation of the eclipse, and make them gain more powers than everyone else, and that they succeed after a while, building a powerufl army with EH, those with higher ranks in the army, is allowed to have more powers. Then they enslave big parts of the world, But there is people that tries to stop them by building a secret group, trying to take down the organisation witht he army, to make the world peaceful again.

That sounds better Nod So beginning off like S1 and then these villains start making themselves more powerful than the rest?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 15:37

Yeah, and some people try to fight against them, and some are them.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 19:06

Nod I really like it Very Happy So replace World 7?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 19:29

I'd vote for that.

And maybe more off-tangent worlds would work, too. Like maybe if there was a way to pick up W2.5?
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 19:34

Exactly.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 22:22

I actually have a lot of SLs for 2.5, I keep meaning to get back to get it Laughing
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 22:27

It'd be good if we could drag Rajan there Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 10:15