Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 4 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 21:31

Lucifer didn't hassle them, almost jealous at the closeness between them, even though all the time had passed. Ever since he had left, Gabriel had never once seemed to blame Chamuel, he had never moaned and he had never offered any suggestions to his location. A few of the angels had believed he was going to leave too, but he never did. He let the brothers catch up quickly, both with only a few word sentences but the pair seemed to be having a very in depth conversation

Dad's waiting, interrupted a third voice, this was Michael. Even his voice was imposing, and even though it had been centuries since he had been given an order, Goru still stopped automatically and moved forward, obeying his brother without second thought. It was almost like he had never even left.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 21:36

She continued onwards, soon reaching the encampment. It took all her efforts to keep her emotions from showing, but she did manage to keep her face serene. She hid them from herself, too.

Where did Circh go? Firen asked, a hint of suspicion in her voice. She'd never really liked or trusted him.

He left, she answered simply. She didn't mention anything of the attack, or the Dark magic she'd seen him practice. She didn't explain how he'd left because she'd demanded he do so. Just like he'd respected her privacy and hadn't mentioned her Immortal status before, she now did the same.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 22:05

For a moment, Firen looked like she wanted to question further, but she dissisted at the look on her sister's face. She left Namarien alone with her thoughts. Those were melancholy and dismal now, laughing sourly at her naivety before. She'd even considered that Circh was a part of her destiny! Like she could tame him, or something! She knew better, now. He wasn't something she could tame, he was her obstacle.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 16:40

Yes, he truly was an obstacle for her. Just a test, nothing more. Or maybe, she thought bitterly, it'd all been a plan, like their second option. Since he'd failed in killing her outright, he'd then chosen to make her fall for him, trying to get another chance or trying just to hurt her. Maybe it was even the pain his ancestor had warned her of.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:06

recap?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:19

(Dandri murdered Bailey, and in his grief Goru killed him. He then revealed that he's secretly an archangel who's been hiding on earth after fleeing from heaven, and he's gone back to heaven looking for a way to save her.

While alone with Circh, Nam was attacked by a man. They fought him off, but then Circh killed him using dark magic. Nam realised this, and told Circh he'd have to leave. He did so.)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 23:36

She sighed, sitting down with her head on her knees. They weren't ready to break up camp yet. And she was already missing Circh.... how pathetic was that? How could she have let him get in so close to her, in so short a time? She didn't understand it. She'd even abandoned her sister to save him, before!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 17:22

Thankfully though, the time passed quickly, and soon she was too busy to be dwelling on such thoughts. As they wandered on, the surrounding wilderness was so potentially dangerous that it needed full concentration. No one yet voiced the question of where exactly they were heading.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 16:45

Suddenly, Namarien slowed, her eyes widening. She quickly glanced around, and saw similar expressions on her mother and sister's faces.

Are you.... hearing... what I'm hearing? she asked anxiously.

A telepathic call from Dier?

She nodded.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 21:46

What does it mean?

I'm not certain, it's vague and unclear, Celesteaia answered. But I think he's heard of what happened.... give me a moment to ask.

Both girls did so, remaining still and silent. After her moment, she continued.

He's 15 miles west of here, and asking us to join him. Let's go.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 13:04

They did so, travelling rapidly now they had an aim and a purpose. Those 15 miles were crossed in a few hours. They practically flew by. Soon they were slowing, moving more cautiously, searching around for any sign of Dier. They didn't suspect a trap, though. There'd been no sign of anxiety or warning in his mental voice, and there would have been, if there was one.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 19:25

Smile
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 19:42

Humans seemed to enjoy picturing God as a human being - a lot of drawings by religious children of God see him as a farmer, someone worldly. But for those that had actually met him, they knew differently. While God did have a human form and a vessel and the capability to look like anything he wanted, he naturally appeared as a bright white mist. Goru smiled politely as he entered the room, and God did not speak at first

I'm sorry, father, whispered Goru, his voice humble, and he bowed his head a little. He smiled like he was meeting a stranger, not his father.

Chamuel, my son, called a voice, that seemed distant and noble, but was also the voice Goru knew as his father's. The tone was a lot softer than he had been expecting, and began to wonder if his father had felt sorrow when Goru had left, instead of just embarrassment.

Neither spoke after that, although Goru was unsure if God was enjoying his return or wondering what to say - no, that was stupid, dad had never been short for words in his entire existence.

You wish me to Oath? asked Goru, his voice already knowing. He was searching for the words. God answered affirmatively. I, Chamuel the Archangel of Love, pray and promise to never leave Heaven, the holy home of God, without the permission of my father. I, Chamuel, he who seeks God, bind myself to the word and commands of my father. I, Chamuel, the youngest of His sons, undertake the name and powers of the Archangels, the servants of God, once again.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 20:08

( Surprised Sad )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:01

Arriving at last at Dier's camp, there were exuberant greetings and tight hugs, all relieved to see each other again and find them safe. Only Nam seemed hesitant.

Dier..... where's Hope? she asked quietly.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 19:41

Sad

Finishing his words, Chamuel left the room, returning to his waiting brothers - Michael, Gabriel and Lucifer had been joined by Raphael and Uriel, who had heard of his return. Everyone seemed to be waiting tensely for him to say something, but he had nothing to say - true, he had missed his brothers, he still loved his brothers. But he wasn't happy to be home, to be bound here.

Gabriel was the first to notice the change in his brother, although it was hard to tell what he noticed, but soon he was surrounded by the archangel versions of closeness - mostly warmer words and awkward man-hugs. Soon all the other archangels were commanding back to work - Lucifer and Michael were summoned (most likely to be told to keep an eye on Chamuel), while the rest all seemed to dispatch. Chamuel knew where he was going before he began to move. Bailey.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 19:57

Has she left? she continued, seeing how he wasn't answering. The rest of their family was just staying silent, listening. Gone back home?

Gone back? he answered brokenly, finally. No.... I wish she had.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:51

Sad
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:55

When he entered her heaven, he couldn't help by smile. Their wedding day - traditionally animagi. Bailey seemed to lose all interest in walking down the aisle when she saw Chamuel, however, bonding over to him. She held him tightly, not saying anything for a while, and then the questions exploded

Where am I? What is this place? How are you.. Why are you here? Didn't I die? Are you.. You're not dead, are you?! How did that.. thing know you? she blurted all at once and Chamuel sighed. He had a lot of explaining to do.

He began the story at the beginning, making her promise not to say anything until he was finished, and when he did, he was watching her closely, wondering how she would react - anger to his lie, sadness to the fact they were trapped, happiness that they could at least be together? And he seemed to be right on all accounts.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:58

What happened? she asked softly, yet dreading the tall to come. His words were faltering at first, but they grew.

After you left, we wandered around the wilderness for a while, about a month. We travelled to the other cities. Met a young bloodwitch there, I trained him. But then.... soon after we left.... an ambush.....

He trailed off again then, losing his words. His sisters watched eagerly, anticipating more. Only Celesteaia was different. Her own face was still, flushed with the same old grief.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:59

Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 21:19

What happened in the ambush? Firen asked hesitantly. Glancing between her mother and brother, she couldn't fail to see the connection in their expressions.

I.... I managed to fight them, and break my way out successfully. But Hope.... she wasn't.... she wasn't as lucky.

No! Nam gasped, her expression horrified. She'd suspected from the moment she'd noticed her absence, had hoped in vain that she'd merely left. But to have it confirmed....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:10

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 4 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 4 183313 World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 4 183313
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:16

You should have told me - years ago, said Bailey, her tone quite even considering. A lot of her was still trying to work through everything she had been in told - she was married to one of God's sons, she was dead and trapped in heaven.

I know, Bailey, I know, he whispered, softly. She couldn't help but look up into his eyes, and she could see that he was sorry. I promised I would never lie to you and I let you down. But I also promised I would protect you, forever.. and I meant that, that's what I'm doing now.

She smiled again, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his soft lips, for just one second. I know you did, she muttered, taking one of his hands and dragging him after her. Although he could have resisted with ease, he let her drag him off, until they were standing in front of the alter where they had first vowed themselves together. Bailey began her vows without the cue of her father, who had married them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:36

( cute, rose )

Dier nodded, still struggling to find the words.

I'm sorry.... Firen whispered, shocked now. She hadn't even known the woman. But it was clear that both her brother and sister had been close with her, so she was sorry, for their sakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 7:47