Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 3 Empty Re: World 9 - Mythical Crossover

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 12:33

Wayward Daughter wrote:They were making mental notes of the names as he listed them, and soon began questioning him, asking about their plans and intentions, and their weaknesses. Nam was slightly amazed at how rapidly and easily he answered. He didn't hesitate at all. Maybe he didn't realise how what he was doing could so easily harm his family, and his previous allies.

He continued speaking throughout the entire day, a minefield of information. The listing soon became overwhelming. There were that many against them? Thousands, and intricate plots? Circh only lied when asked why they'd acted now. He said he knew nothing, and didn't mention the rising of the next Immortal. He didn't betray Namarien.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:07

Wayward Daughter wrote:(This is brilliant Razz )

(Thank you Smile I've had it planned since I asked if I could have an angel before I started RPing Laughing Then I thought about how it'd be so much better if I could have it that no one knew Wink)

Wayward Daughter wrote:
    Wayward Daughter wrote:They were making mental notes of the names as he listed them, and soon began questioning him, asking about their plans and intentions, and their weaknesses. Nam was slightly amazed at how rapidly and easily he answered. He didn't hesitate at all. Maybe he didn't realise how what he was doing could so easily harm his family, and his previous allies.

He continued speaking throughout the entire day, a minefield of information. The listing soon became overwhelming. There were that many against them? Thousands, and intricate plots? Circh only lied when asked why they'd acted now. He said he knew nothing, and didn't mention the rising of the next Immortal. He didn't betray Namarien.

(cute, rose)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:09

( lol! I forgot you'd asked that)

Thank you, she whispered to him, hours later, when the questioning had finally stopped. He started.

For what? he asked.

For not saying.... about me...

I didn't know how to explain or prove it, he replied. And you might be safer with less knowing, even your family.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:17

(I hoped you would Laughing)

I'm sorry, Earth changes you, said Goru, his tone much more serious than before. Lucifer watched his brother closely.

Do you think God wrote the rules for no reason? inquired Lucifer, his voice angry, but his expression much softer.

No.. He did not, He would never, replied Goru, his voice sounding a lot more pleading now. I wish to ask him for forgiveness

Chamuel, are you implying you wish to return?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 17:18

( Sad )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:13

I was being petty, admitted Goru, his head dropped down as if in shame.

Lucifer began to feel sorry for the brother he had once loved
    He will never forgive you without an Oath, commented Lucifer, his words sincere. One only had to look at him to tell that no matter what he said, he wanted his brother home.

I will, nodded Goru. Lucifer smiled at his words.

Come with me, he grinned. Goru nodded again, but he turned to face Bailey before going with his brother.

I will always love you, whispered Goru, his words barely loud enough for Bailey to hear him. He raised his voice for the next words. This is the only way I will ever be able to see you again
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:18

( World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 3 183313 cute, rose )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 18:19

There you go again, she smiled softly. What is it with you and trying to protect me?

I don't really know, he admitted, his whisper barely audible. I can't begin to understand it. But you're the same.... why did you come back, and save me, yesterday? It'd have been easier on you to simply flee.

She had no answer.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 0:59

cute, rose

Bailey was still a little dumbfounded as she watched Goru trailing after the other man and eventually disappear into thin air. She curled up for a little while, trying to work through the events, trying to figure out what was going on. Eventually, she gave up, and she rejoined the playing lion cubs. She trusted Goru, Goru would fix it
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 12:05

( cute, rose )

She shook her head. She still didn't have any explanation, except for what her mother had mentioned, and she knew she couldn't mention that. It'd just be too strange, too demanding. It'd be surreal. Whatever would come, would come, and she'd just let it, but she suspected she could see how it'd go. Maybe it was even a part of her Immortal destiny, she mused.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 15:05

Another day passed, and this time Nam offered to go searching for more food herself, asking Circh to come with her. He agreed. After an hour had passed, and they were completely alone in the wilderness, he again asked her why she'd saved him. She still didn't have an answer.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 15:24

She was trying to find one in her mind, but her musings were interrupted by warning rustlings from behind her. She dove to the ground just in time. The bolt of energy flew past her head, past Circh whom she'd also dragged down as she'd dived. Her heart was now hammering. She was looking around frantically, trying to see the source of the attack through the dense wildlands, while also forming the strongest shield she could. For Circh, not her - she'd be fine, she was an Immortal. But that was another point - what if their anonymous foes thus learned of their survival?!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 16:25

Every time she'd see movement, she'd send a retaliatory strike, but the opponent was moving too quickly for her. She wondered if they were that outnumbered, or maybe the man or woman could placeshift. Both would be ominous. Both meant they could be out of their depths, here. Circh was fighting beside her, but his strength was barely registering.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 17:24

Crouched and tense, she continued to throw her attacks at the slightest movement. By now the very air was hissing. It was difficult to breathe. Her pulse was hammering in her ears, making a drumbeat for her, as she and Circh fought. Slowly, though, she could begin to sense the attacks against them faltering, weakening. Maybe they were winning.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:02

Clutching at this new hope, she continued, strengthening her strikes, until she saw one paralysing one fall through. Her heart leapt. Immediately the attacks stopped. Could she have won so easily? Already? Dared she believe it?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:46

Yes, she could. Moving slowly and cautiously towards where she'd hit, she could now see the prone form. And there were no attacks. He was truly out. She breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the tension leach from her body.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 23:13

She didn't look back, and so she didn't see the conflicted look upon Circh's face. If she had, she'd have noticed how he didn't seem as naively relieved as she was. She might have had some kind of forewarning, so she wouldn't have been so shocked and horrified. But she didn't, and the first thing she knew of it was the streak of darkness brushing past her. She jumped, recognising it as the same attack which had first nearly killed her, then saw it strike the man. It was too late to even think of protecting him, as he crumpled and burst into flames. Spinning around, her eyes were furious as she snapped at Circh.

What the HELL did you do that for?!!!!!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 23:38

What? I just saved us! he responded, defensiveness creeping into his tone. She shook her head.

He was already unconscious. Defenseless.

And when he did recover, he'd have reported that he'd seen both of us alive, and your family's deception would be ruined, he pointed out. Her breath escaped in an angry hiss between her teeth. Yes, she knew that!! She'd thought of it herself!! But what he'd done....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 0:09

That doesn't matter, Circh, she sighed, as she temporarily buried her face in her hands. It doesn't....

What....

Don't you know what that was, what you did? How you killed him? It.... it was the same attack which killed me the first place, before.... it was.... Dark magic.... you....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 12:44

It's just power, Nam, he interrupted her. Just... doing something...

No, it's not!! Don't you get it?!

Looking at his face now, she realised that she could see clearly that he indeed didn't "get it". He didn't see anything wrong with his actions. And she understood, on some level. What Dark practitioner would understand, would regret what the rest of them saw as evil?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:41

And he was that, she could see that now. She couldn't deny it with the evidence still smoking behind her, no matter how kind or helpful or damn confusing he could be. He.... he was the enemy.

I think you should just go, Circh, she whispered.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 22:14

Surprised World 9 - Mythical Crossover - Page 3 183313 Surprised Surprised Surprised
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 22:16

Why? he asked softly.

You know why. Just... go. Goodbye.

She turned around, and slowly began walking away, back to her family's camp. He didn't follow her.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 22:20

Goru watched familiarly as other people's happiest memories flickered before his eyes - he had missed travelling this way, brief glimpse of Utopia. He didn't stop at his Heaven, like he used to, although he did slow.. He already knew what his Heaven would be now, he had used to think about it, late into the night. Eventually, Lucifer slowed, and the two appeared in a garden filled with overly tall trees and plants of every sort and colour. For most, it would be confusing and overwhelmingly beautiful, but to Goru, he was reminder of all the times he had been told off as a child, punished for his misdoings.

Cham! shouted a gruff voice he would have recognised from miles away, and he was pulled into a tight hug. He had never tried to hide that Gabriel was the favourite of his brothers - the pair had much more in common. As children, they were the troublemakers, the pranksters, almost inseparable despite the age difference.

Gabriel was one of the best people Goru had ever met, and he had also been the only ever archangel he had known to have doubts. He had never acted on them, but the two had discussed Goru's departure a few days before he left. Gabriel had enough knowledge of his plans to be able to stop him, but he never did
    Gab!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 20 Sep 2011 - 22:26

( Laughing cute, rose )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 17:43