Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old Empty Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 11:35

Firstly, Very Happy for being in Portland Razz Cool ep. Wondering what the hell the levis are up to though - was that guy being as sarcastic as Frank, or are they really trying to cure cancer? Think there'd be a lot of money and power in that, so it could be the means to an evil end shrug Or a distraction to hide whatever they're really plotting.

Poor Sam, but had to laugh at him trying to caffinate himself Razz And the irony of Luci singing Stairway To Heaven whistle Really thought he'd crash, was kinda screaming there/getting flashbacks of the S1 finale.

And Frank - idk, he wasn't really in it enough to make me sad that he's been killed shrug
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:13

I really liked it Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 16: Out With The Old

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 21:12

It was a cool one, as I remember Nod Like I said, though, I was more "oh..." than Sad at the end......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 3:01