Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much Empty Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 May 2011 - 23:51

This friday, double finale!! Very Happy Very Happy (Btw, yes, the first episode has the same name as Heroes Very Happy)

Last edited by Mrs P Sylar on Sat 21 May 2011 - 9:50; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 May 2011 - 23:52

Isn't The Man Who Would Be King the name of the earlier episode - the Castiel one?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much Empty Re: Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 May 2011 - 23:56

The Castiel one is the Man Who Could be King, this is the Man Who Would Be King Laughing Not seen it yet, so no idea what the relevance is Laughing I'm theorsing something to do with Crowley being the King of Hell?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 May 2011 - 23:59

:no: Would Be King was Cas trying to rule Heaven. I think Could means he succeeds.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 21 May 2011 - 9:50

Sorry, I got confused lol! BUT OH MY GOD.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 21 May 2011 - 9:58

Wasn't too bothered by the first episode, I mean, I'm pleased as fuck they're going to stop dragging Ben and Lisa into it, and the acting was awesome, but I didn't find it all that good? shrug Balthazar was funny as well Smile And him and Cas were kinda cute Smile

The second one was when shit got serious lol! I felt so sorry for Sam, I can't believe Cas did that to him!! Sad Sad Btw, would it count as suicide? Cos he tried to kill himself like, loads.. confused I actually liked that girl that he found at the bar, I was hoping he wouldn't sleep with her, so she could stay alive, but then it wasn't real anyway Wink And then the one who remembered hell Crying or Very sad Cas cutting the deal made it pretty obvious Crowley was gonna go and get Raphael, though, and I don't know why he killed Balthazar!! Sad I mean, he was never my favourite character, but he was really good, and I can't believe he killed him Sad Crowley and Cas were kinda cute with the 'flee or die' bit Very Happy Raphael was a bit of a bitch, and Cas showing up and telling them they'd used dog blood Wink BUT THE ENDING Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OH MY GODDD! Very Happy I KINDA LOVED IT! Is that bad?! Very Happy I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR NEXT SEASON! Very Happy ALTHOUGH CAS IS EVIL.. IF YOU CAN FORGIVE SAM FOR BREAKING THE WORLD, YOU CAN FORGIVE CAS FOR MAKING HIMSELF GOD.

I ALSO KINDA HOPE THAT THEY BRING CHUCK BACK AND HAVE A GOD-OFF Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 21 May 2011 - 15:15

Just WTF for the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cas is declaring himself God? What? Bet real God - aka Chuck - won't be that happy with him next season, then. And he's acting really douchey Sad Sad Sad I want real Cas back......

And poor Sam Sad we barely saw how messed up he'd be, but I'm guessing he'll be really screwed over. It'd be too easy to just have him be mentally strong to cope with it, and that's it. So loads of forthcoming angst Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much 183313

Also think making Ben and Lisa forget was a bad idea. I think something's gonna end up targetting them again, now, and they wouldn't even know the danger exists.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 21 May 2011 - 18:27

I miss old cas, but they were going to have to evolve him, a bit, and he's got a lot more minor role next season, apartently Sad and personally, I think it was all dean's idea Wink

And yeah, but I doubt they'll bother with Ben and Lisa - I think they're just trying to get rid of them cos the fans hate girls Wink

And I'm betting we'll have a lot of angst over that Supernatural // Season 6 // Episode 21 // Let It Bleed // Episode 22 // The Man Who Knew Too Much 183313
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 21 May 2011 - 19:11

He went all evil and power hungry though Sad And he wrecked Sam. Even though he said he'd fix him, but I bet he won't Sad Don't know if he even can, since I think Cas believed he wouldn't accept the part of himself which remembered, so it'd just be the unconsciousness and fragmentation he'd need to fix Sad Basically, I hate new Cas.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 21 May 2011 - 23:01

EALLY? I THINK EHJS; STI; SFIT TIF THAST; THIS..
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 22 May 2011 - 10:24

Really? Laughing I don't mind him, he's okay.. I fell kinda sorry for him, because he was trying to be good, and he thought he was doing the right thing, it just turned out he wasn't Sad
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 22 May 2011 - 11:34

But he killed Balthazor, just for telling Dean where he was..... stuff like that. He's just not like Cas anymore. Does that make any sense?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 22 May 2011 - 11:38

Yeah, no, I know exactly what you mean with that Sad He's not the same person, but I guess it'll at least be interesting Smile And I wasn't too bothered about Balthazor shrug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 18:03