Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

+6
Superheroesfanatic-IR
A Returning Charlotte
The Lost Boy PJ
Wayward Daughter
MATTYGUY
Mrs P Sylar
10 posters

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:49

He'd been stewing over the idea for months, trying to avoid it too. He'd hoped that sooner or later Layton would come to his senses, as he saw it.... but he hadn't. He'd shown no sign of even talking to Tessa. And yeah, he'd admit it, he'd been spying on him to check. That's why he was where he was now, outside Layton's apartment, trying to shore up the courage to face him again so he could confront him about it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes RP World 2.5 - Reflections Future

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 23:06

(Surprised)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 23:11

Shelton?!

Opening the door, Layton's face was a complete mask of shock which didn't suit him at all. It wasn't an expression he wore often, either.

What are you doing here?

I... look, can I come in?

He started, but stood back and let him in, closing the door behind him.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 0:19

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:52

What do you want? he asked. His tone wasn't aggressive - not exactly. He'd just practically given up on getting Shelton to talk to him, and then his brother turned up on the doorstep.

You've heard, haven't you? Shelton asked, ignoring the question. About Tessa?

That she's pregnant? Yeah, I think everyone's heard that one...
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 21:45

(Smile)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:15

The meal itself was uneventful until the desert course. Gabriella butted out after the main, claiming she needed to get back to the kids. Zach, of course, let this drop and did not continue to mention it throughout the rest of the meal and complain that Gabriella had "got" to leave and he had to stay. He shut up when Jacob pointed out he could happily leave and no one would complain. This amused a lot of the table.

Alex and Zoe were helping with a little bit of the tidying it up before the desert was served, when Zach chose that moment to bring up the topic of religion. Gabriel brought of the pudding - an apple crumble - just in time.
    So you're really religious, aren't you, Cassie?

Having been silent for a lot of the meal, Cassie finally began to speak Yeah, I am, she spoke, timidly

Does that mean you ever considered being a nun? inquired Zach. He was well aware that he was shit-stirring which is why he was grinning and fighting a giggle

Cassie took her time to answer. Honestly? Yes. Well, a sister, not a nun. When I was 14, it was the only thing that I wanted to do with my life.. My brother - Paul - convinced me to give university a chance and said he would "buy the wimple" himself if I decided to continue with my choice.

And why didn't you? I asked, politely when no one else seemed to make a comment.

Because she started riding Alex's cock, replied Zach, cheerfully. It's fair to say, a lot of the family didn't feel very uncomfortable, but still no one spoke.

Both Alex and Cassie began to protest to the comment, but Zach just spoke over them. I'm sorry, was there some other reason?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:20

Mrs P Sylar wrote:(Smile)

(thought you'd go for totally fake shock Wink )

Shelton nodded, pausing at that, expecting his next point to be obvious. Layton, however, questioned it.

Well?

Well?! he practically exploded. Don't you think you ought to be doing something, like helping her, you know, being involved or something? Or don't you even care?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:32

(Sorry!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:36

For a moment, Layton could only stare at him wordlessly, then he shook his head.

Why would I? he began asking. I....

Honestly?! I didn't believe that even you could be that much of a fucking jerk - screwing me, her and everyone else in the bloody world is enough, Layton, but this is different! This'd be your kid!!

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:50; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:43

Neither Alex or Cassidy answered, meaning Zach took that as a positive answer Were your family disappointed? asked Zach, once again sounding diplomatic. He only asked this question was no one else spoke..

That I chose not to become a sister? she checked, although she knew the question - she just wasn't sure if the answer. Zach nodded, prompting her to continue. My family weren't in any position to judge.

Your parents didn't mind at all? pushed Zach.

Like I said, they weren't in any position to judge, she repeated, her words sour

Zach grinned with fake understanding Oh my God! Daddy issues! He turned to Alex now Sounds more like my type than yours, Alex.. Then again, what is your type?

That's enough, spoke Alex, loudly. Zach shrugged it off, but the meal basically fell apart after that. Cassie didn't speak for the rest of the meal, but the silence was filled with details of the trip Zoe and Tyler had been on last week.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:44

Wayward Daughter wrote:For a moment, Layton could only stare at him wordlessly, then he shook his head.

Why would I? he began asking. I....

Honestly?! I didn't believe that even you could be that much of a fucking jerk - screwing me, her and everyone else in the bloody world is enough, Layton, but this is different! This'd be your kid!!

Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:49

It isn't!! he interjected. For a moment, Shelton didn't seem to have heard him, too busy with his tirade.

What do you mean?

I mean it isn't, he repeated. Can't be.... I haven't slept with Tess for years, and you'd know that if you actually tried listening to me for once....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:36

Very Happy
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:49

Since she had helped prepare the meal, Cassidy was forbidden from helping tidy up, Gabriel insisting so. She will sit awkwardly in the lounge as people began to leave. Alex sat next to her, with an arm wrapped around her shoulder, as she began talking to Kalya. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and on her way back, she overheard Zach and Braedon talking, unable to not stop and listen in. She briefly thought about how staying here had made her such a bad eavesdropper
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 19:48

(*wonders what she'll hear* Twisted Evil )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 22:35

Wayward Daughter wrote:It isn't!! he interjected. For a moment, Shelton didn't seem to have heard him, too busy with his tirade.

What do you mean?

I mean it isn't, he repeated. Can't be.... I haven't slept with Tess for years, and you'd know that if you actually tried listening to me for once....

So you're not.... it's not...?

Layton just nodded.

....whose, then?

Despite himself, Layton couldn't not smirk at that question, the irritating expression filling his face.

I don't know.... he answered sarcastically, light heartedly. Her fiance at the time, maybe? You know, you?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 13:45

lol! He's being smart today Wink
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 13:56

That was too far, Zach, said Braedon. His tone was meant to be hushed and quiet, but it carried a lot more force than he intended.

Zach just sighed. What do you mean, too far?! That wasn't far enough! It's not my fault..

Of course it's your fault. You were one that brought it up, retorted Braedon.

And I had good right to. It's not my fault he's as gay as the day is long and she's got her head shoved too far up her own ass to actually realise it,

Now it was Braedon's turn to sigh. He began pacing, as well. That's just your stupid theory - the stupid theory you came up with when he was 18 and still a virgin.

You believe it as much as I do, responded Zach.

Braedon tried not to shout as he interrupted [b]Yeah, maybe I do. But you don't see me fucking around with his relationship

Oh, shut up! You're just kidding yourself if you think you telling Alex to date other people isn't "fucking around with his relationship". Zach paused a little, expecting Braedon to jump back in and shout at him again, but he remained silent too. Look, you can't blame me for being honest. You might to be okay letting him live in denial, but he's my little brother. And believe it or fucking not, I actually want him to be happy. And if sucking guys off is what's gonna make him happy, then I want that for him, but he's never gonna do it until he stops bullshitting around with Little Miss Frigid in there and actually accepts himself.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 14:17

( lol! Love how Zach's worked it out Wink )

Shelton then seemed too stunned for words. He was continually mouthing that over and over, repeating the words without actually speaking them, as if trying to process it. The kid was his? Then why hadn't Tessa said anything? But she hadn't said anything when he'd believed it was Layton's either; she seemed ready to raise the kid alone.... well, as alone as she could be. He shook his head, half looking as if he expecting it to be loose in his shock. He was going to have a kid? He was going to be a father?!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 9:52

(I wanted someone to work it out, and it fitted Zach a lot better than anyone else Wink)

Cassidy had heard enough, but she knew that the two were still talking as she walked away. Alex, gay? She actually managed a slight chuckle before completely dismissing the idea. Soon afterwards, everyone left and she and Alex went to bed. She woke up early enough in the morning to be kissed goodbye.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 10:55

(And now the denial Twisted Evil Wonder if Zach or Braydon have ever shared the theory with Alex)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 11:18

The idea played in the back of her mind all day, but she ignored it, saying it was too stupid to dwell on. As they had said, something they'd come up with when he was an 18 year old virgin. Cassidy spent the morning chatting lightly to me until Gabriel and I went into work for half a day. She spent the afternoon looking at more apartments in Los Angeles. Alex hadn't seen them yet, but she had narrowed them down to a top five that were both affordable and looked nice. Obviously they wouldn't be making a decision until they had seen them all. She was disturbed when she heard a long crash and then a shout from downstairs. This was followed by a giggle.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 12:14

Wayward Daughter wrote:( lol! Love how Zach's worked it out Wink )

Shelton then seemed too stunned for words. He was continually mouthing that over and over, repeating the words without actually speaking them, as if trying to process it. The kid was his? Then why hadn't Tessa said anything? But she hadn't said anything when he'd believed it was Layton's either; she seemed ready to raise the kid alone.... well, as alone as she could be. He shook his head, half looking as if he expecting it to be loose in his shock. He was going to have a kid? He was going to be a father?!

That shock must have shown on his face, judging by how Layton was now smirking at him.

Congratulations, he offered lightly, throwing a phone at him. Now call her!!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 22:34

Catching the phone, Shelton dialled, but after several minutes of silence, he frowned and hung up.

No answer, he pointed out rather obviously. Any guesses where she'd be?

Layton shrugged.

The family home? Out? he offered. No, wait.... how far along is she?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 2:49