Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 39 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 17:53

Hey Lola, Erin smiled, coming back from the woods and sitting on the bench beside her. How are you all? I don't think I've seen you for a while.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 39 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:00

"I'm alright." She firstly answered. "I've been away for a bit. In and out, you know me." Lola smiled towards Erin. "How are you?"
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:01

Fine, I guess. Wondering if I can ever get my son away from Alessia.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:04

"I think the same about Mason and Hope." She laughed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:07

Mason's grown up though, not a one year old, she pointed out. And they're not an imprint.... I don't think. Could he have gotten some were from you both even though you'd lost it by then? And what's happened to you and Kirk?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:11

"Im not sure if he could imprint- although I did lose my wearwolf side physically, I still had some traits of my werewolf form in me." Lola explained. "Oh and me and Kirk are fine. He's just gone away."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:13

Where to? she asked nosily.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:15

(shrug)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 18:17

"Narnia." She joked. "I can't say, sorry."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 19:59

You can't say - it's a secret? she asked quickly, her voice rising in pitch. Or you just don't know?
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:08

"It's a secret." Lola answered, simply. She put her book down and watched the place. "Do you ever wonder how vampires came to exist?" She asked. Lola's mind was now lost, thinking many irrational thoughts- maybe even that death was involved.

Meanwhile, Mason and Hope were pursing their walk, going out of the grounds through the exit of the backgarden, over the small bridge, appearing hand-made (although created) and through the forest. For them it was only a short walk out of the forest- being that the pair just appeared out of sight and must of ran.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:10

I've never even wondered how werewolves come to exist, and that'd be more relevant to me.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:16

She was right- though it was not too relevant for Lola anymore, now that she was no longer a werewolf. "I should be going- got a meeting in France." Lola dropped her book next to Erin. "You should read it." The book entitled 'The Real Story Of Red Riding Hood'. "You may like it. Toodles." And before Erin could speak, Lola had already flitted through bundles of branches, bushes, bark and blossoming flowers behind her.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:21

(I'm assuming the meeting is true?)

What meeting?! Erin called out, even as Lola vanished from her senses. She shrugged. Getting to her feet, she headed back towards the house, leaving the book there on the bench, untouched, un-glanced-at.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:29

Lola was now nearing towards France, getting closer to the location that she was to meet. Lyon. She had already memorised the address, now walking down the street and knocked upon the door. The door was red- easy enough to recognise as it was the only red door in the street. It had one large handle, for knocking on. But Lola knocked on the door with her hand which was far more louder than the sound that would of been produced by the knocker. She waited... and waited and before she grew inpatient the door had opened to were a man appeared with a rather large smile on his face. Smile
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 15:34

(*thinks she's ditching Kirk for Lyon Guy*)

Erin walked into the building, immediately finding the quiet eerie. It was weird. She couldn't even hear any of the children playing, not even the babies.

What's going on? she called out, almost tensing for a fight. Matthew seemed almost jumpy when he appeared, hearing her shout.

Nothing....really... he started, hesitantly, before stopping. Ok, ok, you caught me, that was a lie. It..... it's Charlotte. She wants.... for Ryan.... she wants a funeral for him...
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:06

"Greetings." Said the man, pale white face and bright golden eyes.

"Hello, I'm here from the-" She was cut off.

"The Firelock Coven of course, how could we not know. Amazing." He smiled again, looking at Lola.

"May I ask, what is the soul purpose of this meeting?" She asked the man.

"Oh- o'course. There is a vampire inside- A noble. He is having difficulties."

"Difficulties with what?" Lola asked again.

"There is a trace of hunters upon him- he can't control himself or shall I say, his gift. He keeps experiencing phases of destruction when in the presence of a hunter, but doing so he destroys whats around him. He hasn't revealed this to the outside world so we called this meeting of a select few." The man explained.

"And you think I can help?" She replied. What was she to do? At that moment she heard the voice of a familiar vampire.

"Your meant to help him and I see you haven't lost your marbles yet." Said a voice. Lola's face was pointed in the direction of that voice.

"Seline- what are you doing here?"

"Excuse me. Just because I'm no part of coven's doesn't mean I don't have a social life." She replied. "Help the vampire, he needs your guidance. I've seen that you can help him."

"But I-" Lola knew she couldn't backout, she had a responsibility to help vampires- especially those who asked for such help. "Of course- have you yourself considered of joining any coven." Lola egged onto her.

"No! I prefer my dead life how it is- But I do miss the odd killing spree now and again. If you do need any help give us a howl will you."
    She smirked and walked away in her violet rope.

Lola followed up the steps, passing few vampires. Some she recognised from before- their faces were familiar yet not recongisable. Lola mainly stared at their eyes, checking the colour and checking if any guilt lay inside them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:20

(Fyi, we don't have the hierarchies of VK here, so no nobles)

Ryan's dead?! she exclaimed, having been unaware of this until now.

Yeah, he..... apparently he died saving Charlotte's guy, or something.... Matthew trailed off, obviously uncomfortable. For once, he didn't seem able to make a joke of the situation.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:27

(oh, kk Smile)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:35

When is it? she asked softly.

Dunno.... they haven't set an exact time, or date, or..... why don't you just ask her?

Erin hesitated.

Because I'm scared to, she admitted.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:35

Once she reached the top of the stairs a vampire sat there on a small wooden chair. Lola was surprised he could even fit on the seat- she knew that Lotan wouldn't. The vampire was pale, whiter than snow and had blonde hair. His smile was broken as if he was in pain. "Hello, your name is?" She sat by him, on another chair that Lola thought looked more like a stool.

The room was cleared by the vampire who had opened the door to Lola and soon in the large courtyard that they were in, silence fell. With a dusky voice matched by a French accent he replied. "Leon, L-eon Biniski."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:41

Why?

Erin simply shrugged, and shook her head. She didn't answer as she got to her feet and left, exiting the house. As soon as she'd reached the woods she hurried out of her clothes, morphing into her wolf form as swiftly as possible and racing away.
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:54

"Biniski? As in the Russian Mafia Biniski?" Lola asked the vampire.

"Yah, my brother's not a good man." He smirked with a saught of spine chilling laughter. "So you are the woman who can help me. Control me. They tell me you are a Queen, is dat true?"

She shook her head. "No, but I am within the coven of the vampire royalty. I am a council member." She explained. The more she looked at the vampire the more Lola grew intruiged.

"Then why do they tell me you are of 'Green Queen'." He sniggered. "I've always wanted to meet de 'Green Queen' but you don't act like a queen."

Lola didn't know whether to be offfended or not. "We are all equal, vampires, humans, werecreatures alike. 'The Green Queen' is gone, she's in the past."

"Are you so sure? This Queen they tell me can fight like no other- they said she's a vampire on all fours."

"She is." Lola answered, smiling at the memories.

"Good. Because the hunters are on their way. Maybe you can kill them- once and for all."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:00

(You can't kill the hunters!!!!!!!!)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:07

"Hunters?" She repeated the word. It was as if the place was deserted, no sound came from anywhere except the wind that blew and echoed through the courtyard. "We need to go." Lola commanded as she leapt up to the pillar and then onto the rooftop of the side building. Still she saw no hunters. "Leon- come with me, I can help you." Leon was then by her side, keeping his thick cottoned brown robe around him on tightly and then covered his head with the hood that it had.

"Where did the other vampires go?" Leon answered. To be honest, Lola did not know nor cared. She wasn't sure if this was the right time to be talking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 6:41