Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

4 posters

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:10

Lola then dropped from the rooftop and ran to the nearest gathering of greenery. buried in the tree's, she soon felt comfortable with Leon by her side. "Can you smell that?" Lola spoke to Leon. The scent was familiar, Lola couldn't visulaise the face that connected to that smell until she saw him walk past. The vampire now with golden eyes, walking closely to the side of the road. Owain.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP - Page 40 Empty Re: World 4 - Vampires and Wolves - RP

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:11

( Surprised Surprised Surprised )
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:25

Lola's hand reached for the athame in her boot. She stood out onto the empty street. "Give me one reason, why I shouldn't kill you now." She spat at him.

"If you kill me then you won't know about-" He smiled. "Ah Leon- I see you've improved your taste in company." He chuckled.

"At least I will live until the next day." His broken smile made another appearance.

"You two know each other? I need answers Owain. You do know what Vlad did to me." Lola said, the anger came out. Lola edged closer towards him, making sure not to be in reach however- in case he tried something.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 17:35

(kick his ass)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 18:00

"Give me answers now!" Lola demanded, circling him. She knew if he tried anything that she will easily beat him, she just needed to make sure he didn't get skin contact with her.

Leon stood by, for once not as smug and rather silent now that Owain was around. Owain seemed to be more dominating, obviously Leon didn't have a good history with Owain. "You do know your not the first 'Green Queen' right?" He roared with laughter, seeing the expression on Lola's face. "You don't know do you?" The longer Lola remained silent, the more Owain cried with laughter. "Even your pathetic tag-along knows more than you."

"What do you mean? What is he talking about?" She turned to face the bleached blonde vampire with the broken smile. "Vlad- Vlad's late partner-"

"What that pathetic excuse of a vampire is trying to say is that Vlad was once with the previous 'Green Queen'. I wasn't around at the time of her presence, but he apparently loved her dearly and then she died. Killed by a pack of werewolves, I believe. He never met anyone like her since, nobody to match her until you. And then he slowly picked away at your mind, making his fantasy of her return into a reality. Well you know what I mean. He was practically trying to make you her. Make you the ''Green Queen'".

"Your lying. YOUR LYING!"
    Screamed Lola. "I'm Lola. Council member of the Firelock Coven." She tried to correct him.

Leon was backing away as Owain came closer. His brown hair swayed as the wind blew. His eyes were fixed upon the athame, held in Lola's hand. "I guess he never properly finished the process. They said that 'The Green Queen' was an elegant vampire."

Lola held the athame tighter in her hand. "How dare you." She barked at him, launching herself into the air. Lola directed the point of her athame at Owain and swooped down to stab him in the chest. She missed- he moved out of the way and was nearing towards the inner town. He fell to the ground, being struck by a surge of bright energy. Lola looked to see where the source of the energy had came from, and there Leon's hand glowed brightly. "Kill him." Said Leon.

Owain's face was full of terror. Lola stood near him, the heel of her boot piecing the palm of his hand. She kneeled down to his side. "Any preferrances of your desired elimination?" She asked. Now she was the one laughing.

"I've always wanted to be killed by a bitch. I guess my wish has came true." He remarked. Lola dragged his body over to the woods where she was before, seeing that too many people were coming towards her. There in the forest, Owain took his last breath, his last words were. "Finnis fatalis spei."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 18:09

(*is seeing his last words as ominous*)
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Superheroesfanatic-IR
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Superheroesfanatic-IR Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 18:16

Lola has no idea what he said, thinking it may be him mummbling. "Come on, I'll take you back to the coven."
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 18:19

( ..... )
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:39

(Something about fatal and hope? If it is latin?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:43

(I interpreted it as "finish fatal something")
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:55

(I could be wrong, Latin always was my worst language Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:56

(Well, I'm guessing Wink And can we have the funeral now?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 22:23

(Sure, way to keep me happy Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 22:29

(Well, I need to get past it Wink Plus I've given up having Rajan's chars attend. I think they should be evicted from the coven)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 23:07

(Laughing We'll have a vote on it after the funeral Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 23:08

(Charlotte can be all pregnant and hormonal and get them kicked out)

-------

https://chataboutheroes.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2237

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 4:24