Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Power Categorization in our Wikia.

Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Power Categorization in our Wikia. Empty Power Categorization in our Wikia.

Post by Neodraconis Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 22:40

I thought we could use a thread like this, but I also have a favour to ask, but only fi people are interrested. I am making a kinesis abilities categorization and I only know the kinesis that says so in their names. But then there is these that is named Manipulation or something but can also be called a kinesis name. If anyone know powers like that, if someone want the could put them in the right letter in that categorization. Just a thought.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Power Categorization in our Wikia. Empty Re: Power Categorization in our Wikia.

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 15 Oct 2011 - 11:51

A lot of the kineses fall into Elemental Abilities though, while some could fall into Mental Abilities (like Psychokinesis) or Biological Abilities. Kinesis just means "movement" or "manipulation", I don't think it warrants it's own unique Core Ability page.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 13:48

Okay.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:11

Honestly, I don't know why we did the Core Abilities, except to please Shadowwolf. Not all the abilities fall neatly into them, even if most do.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:50

Empathic Healing

The ability to be able to heal oneself and others, but only people that you have strong emotions for.
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:50

Oh, wrong thread. Embarassed
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:51

Nod Laughing Cool idea. But another healing one? Razz Guess it's a change for someone apart from me to be overdoing those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 18:54