Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil Empty Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 17:42

Tonight XD
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 11:09

Doesn't seem to be up anywhere yet, though
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil Empty Re: Season 7 Episode 5; Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 20:09

Found a link? Smile

I loved it Very Happy Thought it was a really good episode, really interesting Very Happy Loved all of it really - how they managed to fix it by marriage counselling, Restless Leg Syndrome, all of it Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 13:58

Nod

Really liked it. Note to self: never get in the way of a witches' tiff. Or even be in the same town when they're having one. Half way through I guessed that the link would be helping the affair/turning a blind eye to it, though.

And I have to say, catching that leviathon guy is SO going to turn round and bite them in the ass....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 21:33

lol! I generally thought the idea was really good, although the girl with the cupcake hearts.. that was just plain gross Laughing And the bitch Sue was asking for it Wink I did guess that the wife would be the witch but that it'd never be that simple, but that was all Laughing

It will! lol! At least one of them is dead Wink Might lead us in the direction of Cas coming back Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 22:29

I thought the cupcake hearts were awesomely creepy Twisted Evil Must be my black humour again. And she so was Razz In a way, the wife practically asked him to kill her, admitting it'd been Sue's idea for her to leave him.

But I really loved the witch pair. They were really powerful, too. For a second I thought they'd turn out to be gods or something, when the killing spell thing failed. Was that just cause there were 2 of them? And they got the Levi down easily, too. Kinda wondering if they'll reappear.

I thought the Levi was knocked out, not dead. Why else would they bother taking the body? And talking about needing somewhere secure to hold him, too.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 23:47

Wayward Daughter wrote:I thought the cupcake hearts were awesomely creepy Twisted Evil Must be my black humour again. And she so was Razz In a way, the wife practically asked him to kill her, admitting it'd been Sue's idea for her to leave him.

But I really loved the witch pair. They were really powerful, too. For a second I thought they'd turn out to be gods or something, when the killing spell thing failed. Was that just cause there were 2 of them? And they got the Levi down easily, too. Kinda wondering if they'll reappear.

I thought the Levi was knocked out, not dead. Why else would they bother taking the body? And talking about needing somewhere secure to hold him, too.

I didn't get it at first, cos it wasn't really a way of killing someone. I mean, it'd be gross, but I think it would be possible to eat a human heart, so I didn't get it at first.. It did look amazing though! Laughing Sue managed to piss me off in the three seconds of screen-time she got, so I didn't pity hr Wink

The killing spell failed because apparently they forgot to chill the chicken feet, which I thought was odd & poorly explained but still shrug They were really old, so I guess they were just powerful shrug Wouldn't be too surprised if they reappeared, they were good characters, I liked them. Not sure if they'll be any good afterwards, though, since they can't do much more with their storyline?

I just amused he was dead, but I guess he could have been knocked out - that'd mean we'll probably get to see Dean torture next week Twisted Evil :love blush:
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 19:59

Maybe she'd be so shocked and horrified that she'd choke on them Razz And they've done another hex before which basically made someone throw up loads of blood. Seems to be a fav with their witches.

They were powerful, and maybe there'd be link with how to defeat the levi guys? Since the guy witch managed to drop one like that. Plus I think a lot of people would like those actors to reappear, if possible.

Dean torturing again would be good Twisted Evil
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 23:26

Wayward Daughter wrote:Maybe she'd be so shocked and horrified that she'd choke on them Razz And they've done another hex before which basically made someone throw up loads of blood. Seems to be a fav with their witches.

They were powerful, and maybe there'd be link with how to defeat the levi guys? Since the guy witch managed to drop one like that. Plus I think a lot of people would like those actors to reappear, if possible.

Dean torturing again would be good Twisted Evil

I think the last time they choked up blood (it is a fan favourite, apparently) was either teeth falling out or razor blade eating, I think..

Could have been shrug I wouldn't mind seeing them again, they were cool Wink

And Dean torturing is always good Wink
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 23:38

Those both Nod But again, neither would be directly fatal (unless the razorblades tore the gullet while swallowing). And blood in the mouth is kinda generally used to show dying Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 23:47

I know, I just didn't get it at first, cos the rest of them were clearly fatal - exploded head, nail gun..
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 0:01

lol! Yeah, I guess
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 19:39

Hope this week's is good anyway Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:36

Nod Watching now
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:10

Rewatching this episode makes it SO much better lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:10

(To clarify, I thought it was good to begin with, cos it sounds like I didn't)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:27

I couldn't even remember which one it was til I reread the comments here Razz It was a good one. Funny. And wasn't James Marsters one of the witches?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:28

And Charisma Carpenter was the other one Laughing didn't realise until it was on TV and I started it watching it and then Spike just appeared out of nowhere and I was like "the fuck?" and then Cordelia was wondering about, it was crazy shit
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:33

I was wondering if he was the reason you chose to rewatch it lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:35

No, it was just on. Although I am now curious if they kept the bust of his head that they made because I want it
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:39

It did sound plausible Razz
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:45

Well, I'm just wondering because it's unlikely he's gonna be back on the show so I think they might just have a random prop of his head somewhere and I really really want it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 16:43