Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin Empty Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 12:02

Was I the only one singing along at the start? lol!

Good to have Kevin and his mom back, they were awesome as always Very Happy Demon bombs. But I'd have been shouting at them not to trust the witch even if I hadn't read in the website's blurb that she'd betray them Wink In SPN witches are never to be trusted - given that the only power source we've seen for them is demons..... She was still funny though Very Happy

And Cas is back!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He was heartbreaking throughout though. Especially in his and Dean's conversation at the end Sad Poor both of them. Dean thinking he needs to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders (as usual Razz He really needs to realise that he isn't Atlas), and Cas saying that he needed to stay in Purgatory for penance Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin 183313 Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin 183313 I was guessing that he'd let go because the gateway really wasn't for angels and would close up if he tried going through, possibly killing Dean too in the process, but the truth was sadder Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin 183313

Kinda guessed that there'd be more tablets, but I'm wondering now what they're on. Maybe Angels - that'd be dangerous if the demons get it, because I'm guessing there'd be unknown weaknesses and killing methods etc. Maybe even one on God. Seeing all the prophets was interesting, I'd never have thought you could only have one active at a time. And Chuck got mentioned/remembered Smile Weird that Cas wouldn't know what happened to him, that's definitely a sign that it wasn't just a prophet ascending to heaven after finishing his work Wink That was the non-God alternate theory at the end of S5.

Not really sure what to think of the Cas revelation at the end. It's bound to go bad, since all the other angels are jerks. They're like forcing him to spy on the brothers without his knowledge Sad And it's weird that they rescued him from purgatory but don't seem to be making any attempts to save that new angel Crowley was torturing. Maybe it's because they can use Cas but can't use him? Because I'd have thought getting him from there would be easier than getting Cas from Purgatory. I was kinda hoping that ChuckGod had saved Cas again Razz

Also, seeing Cas light up like that preparing to fight Crowley was really cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Don't think we've seen him do that before.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 16:40

Not really sure what to think of the Cas revelation at the end. It's bound to go bad, since all the other angels are jerks. They're like forcing him to spy on the brothers without his knowledge Sad And it's weird that they rescued him from purgatory but don't seem to be making any attempts to save that new angel Crowley was torturing. Maybe it's because they can use Cas but can't use him? Because I'd have thought getting him from there would be easier than getting Cas from Purgatory. I was kinda hoping that ChuckGod had saved Cas again Razz

Also, seeing Cas light up like that preparing to fight Crowley was really cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Don't think we've seen him do that before.[/quote]

I sang Wink Of course Razz

Kevin and his mum were great, I liked them Razz somewhere over the summer whilst Sam was getting a dog, Kevin got incredibly badass Wink Yeah witches are about as bad as things can get in SPN, no good witches Razz

Cas, oh my god! I was actually crying when he and Dean were talking I don't know, it really got to me! So glad he's back though, can't wait Very Happy I just assumed Dean was right when it was all his fault (is he ever going to stop blaming himself? lol!)

I kind of guessed about there being more tablets but it's a really cool idea Razz I don't think there'll be an angels one - because didn't the angels write them? Razz Chuck mentioned was great, but I still don't think he's coming back Sad Interesting, though, cos they might bring it back later and try and find out how to be more successful at hiding Wink I assumed you could have more than one prophet - something about the way Chuck was always called "A prophet" not "the prophet". shrug

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin Empty Re: Season 8 Episode 7 - A Little Slice Of Kevin

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 16:44

And were you randomly remembering Into Asylum purely from the song too? Laughing

That is ironic Laughing Kevin had to become badass though. He was all alone. Poor him really. Aren't demons worse than witches? Laughing I think demons are meant to be the worst things there. And you do sort of get good witches, they just don't call themselves witches, they call themselves stuff like psychics and shamans and they tend to be weaker. But yeah, calling herself a witch was a huge giveaway Wink

Yeah, one angel wrote them all - Metatron. I was just thinking they had some stupid policy of total exposure there which'd come back to bite them in the ass or something Wink It's the kind of thing SPN would do.

Maybe that was just cause other prophets had existed in the past and more would in the future? shrug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 23:41