Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 11: Villains - Profiles

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - Profiles Empty World 11: Villains - Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 17:17

Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Orientation:
    Ability:
    Manifestation Age:
    Manifestation Story:
    Appearance:
    Height:
    In Game Location:
    Home town:
    Job:
    Family:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Skills:
    Interests:
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Personality:
    Brief history:
    Confirmed victims:
    Miscellaneous Information:

Code:
    [b][i]Name:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Date of Birth:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Nationality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Orientation:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Ability:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Age:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Manifestation Story:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Appearance:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Height:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]In Game Location:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Home town:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Job:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Family:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Partner:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Children:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Skills:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Interests:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Weaknesses:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Strengths: [/b][/i]
    [b][i]Personality:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Brief history:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Confirmed victims:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]Miscellaneous Information:[/b][/i]

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 11: Villains - Profiles Empty Re: World 11: Villains - Profiles

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:06

Name: Amelle Cassandra Liraz

Nationality: American

Orientation: It's complicated. She was briefly working for Pinehearst, but secretly working against them, with Peter. She's been an employee of LCP Corps her entire life, but has been spying on them and sabotaging for 5 years, as a member of Turner's Army.

Abilities:

• Feigning - she can fake anything convincingly, can lie without being detected, can feign allegiences and feign weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
    • Mental Projection - she can create anything from her thoughts, and can project thoughts, as well as occasionally hearing thoughts
    • Mental Manipulation - she can negate abilities, erase memories and knock people unconscious
    • Elemental Mimicry - she can mimic any of the four elements

Manifestation Age: From birth, 15, 25, 25

Manifestation Story: She always possessed her first ability, but she feigned an injury for attention when she was a few weeks old. She projected thoughts and then created several objects. She began accidentally negating abilities after Rene refused to help. She mimicked air when fired upon by B26 agents.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Home town: Washington DC

Job: Agent for LCP Corps. Former Pinehearst recruit

Family:

• Mother - Maria Liraz-Turner
    • Father - Jace Turner

Partner: Formerly in a relationship with Peter Petrelli

Children: None

Skills: She's an exceptionally skilled fighter and agent. She's also highly skilled in using her Feigning and in lying and deception.

Interests: She doesn't show much of her interests. However, she seems extremely dedicated to her job, but in reality her main interest is fighting LCP Corps.

Weaknesses: Her control over her Mental Projection is slim, and she can project thoughts without meaning to do so. Her family can be a weakness of hers. She can also seem too cold and callous. She will be weak in using the last 2 aspects of her MM.

Strengths: She's determined, and certain, and doesn't let herself hesitate. She's skilled in using her Feigning. She's also a skilled fighter. She will be able to negate powerfully.

Personality: She doesn't show much of her personality to others, and can usually seem as she wants or needs to seem at the time. She can be ruthless, and isn't usually held back by her emotions. She never hesitates.

Brief history: Amelle was raised as a LCP Corps agent like her mother, but when she was 20, she learned that her parents were forced into hiding after the company ordered her mother to kill her father. This led her to turning against LCP Corps. 5 years later, she was recruited by Pinehearst as a LCP Corps mission. She met Peter and accidentally warned him of Arthur's plans, so his abilities weren't stolen. He recruited her into working against Pinehearst. She travelled with him and Nathan to Haiti, and manifested MM before returning. She then helped Peter bring Pinehearst down, using MM to negate Arthur when he was killed. She was captured by B26 and escaped with the rest when the plane crashed.

Confirmed victims: An unknown amount.

Miscellaneous Information: She inherited her ability of Feigning from her mother. She's incredibly similar to her mother, and gets reminded of this almost daily. Her name means "hope" "she who entangles" "my secret"

Last edited by Wayward Daughter on Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:17; edited 4 times in total
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 15:04

Name: Willow Raine Lisle

Date of Birth: 14th January 1993

Nationality: French-American

Orientation: Heroine

Abilities:
    • Weather Creation

Manifestation Age: 17 years old

Manifestation Story: She accidentally started a thunder storm in her room after a fight with her boyfriend

Appearance: Willow has strawberry blonde hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin. She has a slim figure.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 6

In Game Location: New York City

Home town: New York City, USA

Job: High School Graduate

Parents:
    • Bobbi Moreau
    • Boone Lisle

Siblings:
    • Brigitte Lisle

Partner:
    • Rory Parker

Skills: Willow is a natural athlete. At high school, she was on both the track team and the swim team. She in very good shape, physically. She is also highly intelligent, and fluent at French. She is very good at most languages.

Interests: She is very interested in music, and also very interested in languages, especially French. She hopes to live in Paris, one day.

Weaknesses: She is not decisive, and needs a long time to make good decisions.

Strengths: She has taken a few self-defence courses, and does not trust people easily.

Personality: Willow is a very nice and well-mannered girl, and in high school, she was exceptionally popular. She's quite cheerful, although she tends to bury her emotions as she does not like feeling vulnerable. Her sense of humour is quite sarcastic, but she is very confident and whilst quite withdrawn she is not quiet. Willow is intelligent and modest, as well.

Brief history: Willow's parents divorced when her mother left them when Willow was two years old. Willow grew up to be very close with her older sister and her father, and whilst in her third year of high school, she manifested Weather Creation, her only ability to date. She recently graduated high school.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: Her name means "Willow tree" "Queen" or "Rain" "Island". She speaks French fluently, as her family is French. She has no memories of her mother.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 15:15

Name: Brigitte Aimée Lisle

Date of Birth: 16th November 1988

Nationality: French-American

Orientation: Heroine

Abilities:
    • Adrenal Strength

Manifestation Age: 23 years old

Manifestation Story: She manifested when she was cornered in an alley by a mugger – she managed to throw him against a wall and escape.

Appearance: Brigitte dyes her hair brown. She has brown eyes, pale skin and looks a lot like Willow.

Spoiler:

Height: 5ft 11

In Game Location: Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania

Home town: New York City

Job: Law Student at Carnegie Mellon

Parents:
    • Bobbi Moreau
    • Boone Lisle

Siblings:
    • Willow Lisle

Partner:
    • Thomas Rosen

Skills: Brigitte is highly intelligent and fluent in both French and Spanish. She is not very sporty, but keeps in shape by doing martial arts.

Interests: She is very interested in the law and intends to become a lawyer.

Weaknesses:

Strengths: She is very decisive and rational, as well as being intelligent, meaning she is very good at working things out and making her mind up. She is also a brown belt in Judo and Karate.

Personality: Brigitte is a lot more down to earth than her sister, Willow, and Brigitte is more serious. She is highly intelligent and hard working and often finds it difficult to stop working. She is also humourous and generally very friendly as well. Brigitte is quiet protective and keeps to herself.

Brief history: Her parents moved to New York, when her mother became pregnant with her. Brigitte was their first child, and when she was five, she got a younger sister called Willow. Her parents separated and divorced when Brigitte was seven, and her mother abandoned them. She currently attends Carneige Mellon University and is studying Law.

Confirmed victims: None

Miscellaneous Information: Her name meaning “Strength” “Loved” “Island".
    Neodraconis
    Neodraconis

Post by Neodraconis Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:45

Name: Aron Price

Date of Birth: 23rd October 1992

Orientation: Neutral/Hero

Abilities:

Jinx Infliction - The ability to be able to and inflict jinx-like effects, and pranks, on others.

Awesomness Induction: The ability to make situations or/and oneself, awesome.

Not yet manifested

Not yet manifested.

Manifestation Age: 18 For Awesomeness Induction and 19 for Jinx Infliction.

Manifestation Story: He manifested Awesomeness Induction when he was 18 and he found himself starting to say the word "Awesome" more and more at school, home and with his friends. Though he has used it to make himself more awesome from time to time, he haven't noticed it yet. He manifested Jinx Infliction just a couple of weeks ago when he made a bully trip.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

In Game Location: Harvard University, Cambridge Massachussets, USA

Home town: New York City, USA

Job: University Student

Family:

Partner: None, currently.

Children: None.

Skills: He is good at acting even though he don't know it, yet anyway. He knows how to find and learn information effectively because of his intensive studies. He is a decent fighter.

Interests: Partying is one of his greatest interests. He likes acting but haven't really done much of it.

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Personality: Aron is a joker and likes to make people laugh. But he also have a short fuse and therefore he can go from calm to enraged in a matter of seconds. He have a great moral compass and he fights for justice. He don't want to let anyone down but that also means that when he do relax he relaxex completely and let his basic instincts take over on the dance floor.

Brief history: Aron was born in a house with a big brother, a mother and a father. His big brother was the one who got allmost all the attention. So, when he grew up he had the pressure of becoming at least as succesful as his brother and that made him fight hard for a good career. He now goes in Harvard University and is studying to become a doctor, just as his father expects and wants him to do.

Confirmed victims: None.

Miscellaneous Information:
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 4:18

Name: Dmitri 'The Russian' Vascolova.
    Date of Birth: 02/04/1980.
    Nationality: Russian.
    Orientation: Villain.
    Ability: Black Hole and Wormhole Creation.
    Manifestation Age: 12.
    Manifestation Story: Sucked his teacher into a black hole along with several other students during a school detention when he was shouted at for petty thievery
    Appearance: Eastern European White Male with short black hair, usually wears a black waterproof jacket with dirty blue jeans.
    Height: 5ft10in.
    In Game Location: Unknown.
    Home town: Moscow.
    Job: Hitman.
    Family: Unknown.
    Partner: Unknown.
    Children: Unknown.
    Skills: Unknown.
    Interests: Unknown.
    Weaknesses: Unknown.
    Strengths: Infiltration.
    Personality: Jolly persona masks a cold heart.
    Brief history: Born into poverty to a farmer and a spinstress he grew up in the worst part of Russia before moving back to his home town of Moscow at the age of 11. After a certain incident at a school 2 years after his move he dropped of the radar for many years before making front page news in America in 2002 when he appeared in a hospital in New York shortly after almost all the patients and staff disappeared into thin air. Other than that his current whereabouts are unknown and he is not registered on any US database as existing. He is wanted in several countries including Russia for Mass Homicide and under the name Alex Rascalov he is wanted for Mass Murder in both the US and UK.
    Confirmed victims: Aside from his teacher, several students and people residing in a New York hospital it is unknown how many people he has killed particularly due to his ability but the body count is thought to be over 10,000 as stated in the surviving files kept by the companies Primatech and Pinehurst.
    Miscellaneous Information: Unknown.
    anonymousidentity20k
    anonymousidentity20k
    Mystery Man
    Mystery Man

Post by anonymousidentity20k Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 4:32

Name: Jimmy Redford.
    Date of Birth: 04/03/1986.
    Nationality: Scottish.
    Orientation: Neutral.
    Ability: Energy Absorbtion and Redirection.
    Manifestation Age: 2.
    Manifestation Story: He put his hand on the fireplace but instead of burning his hand he absorbed the energy in the fire which resulted in the fire going out and the heat absorbtion cooling the fireplace.
    Appearance: Brown hair and eyes black t shirt with open green waterproof jacket and blue dusty jeans.
    Height: 5ft 11in.
    In Game Location: On the Run.
    Home town: Glasgow.
    Job: Fugitive.
    Family: Unknown.
    Partner: Unknown.
    Children: Unknown.
    Skills: Unknown.
    Interests: Unknown.
    Weaknesses: Unknown.
    Strengths: Unknown.
    Personality: He is a desperate fellow he will quickly anger and lash out.
    Brief history: Throughout his childhood his power seemed somewhat out of control as he could not stop himself from absorbing energy and releassing it at inconvienient times. Due to this other children began calling him a freak and so he fled to America leaving his old life behind seeking help after reading Chandra Suresh's book. Upon arrival he remained somewhat undetected untill he caused a black out in New York which led company agents to track him down and bring him in, because of his lack of controlling his ability it led to him being detained on level 5 however he escaped during Sylar's attack on Primatech causing Elle to discharge a burst of electricity to knock out the power grid using his ability and controlling it for the ver first time he escaped his cell and absorbed the electrical energy using it to blast his way through the security personel and out into the wider world he fled without being recovered going under ground falling into work with different criminal organisations untill he was recruited as a drug dealer for the mafia by a man known only as the Russian.
    Confirmed victims: None.
    Miscellaneous Information: Unknown.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:14

Name: Jeremiah Warner
    Abilities:

• Size Manipulation
    • Plastic Mimicry
    • Elasticity
    • Locality Tracking

Manifestation Story: Classified
    Appearance: Jerry is a head taller than the average man with short, curly blond hair lying lank on his head and hazel eyes that seem a bit small for his face. His body building hobby has bulked him up considerably over the years. He has no particular style.
    Home place: Somewhere in Texas
    Job: Supervillain's grunt
    Skills: These remain to be seen...
    Personality: Little is known about Jerry but he hasn't shown any signs of being anything other than dumb.
    Brief history: Little is known about Jerry's past except to his boss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 22:02