Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

5 posters

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: World 7: Timeslip - RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 May 2013 - 23:14

Wayward Daughter wrote:Those few weeks passed. Jake and Caryn had tried contacting a few others they'd known from the future too, but hadn't had any success. With most, they hadn'tknown much of what their lives had been before all changed. They'd decided that they needed to stage the rescue now, though. Both Jakes, Caryn, Lou, Asher and perhaps Owain would be enough - they'd have to be.

Focusing on locating both Lou and Asher - filtering to block out the clearer present-time-selves' locations - Caryn teleported off to get them. Grimacing, she asked Jake to wish her luck before she left. She couldn't quite brush off this weird feeling that possibly she'd need it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 22:58

Future Lou and Asher were apart - Lou was waiting at the motel and Asher was actually food shopping. Past Lou was at work, questioning the meaning of her life against whilst Asher spent an extra hour working out - the amount of time he spent at the gym was starting to worry Lou but she let it slide.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 23:17

Finding different locations, she arrived outside the motel room and knocked on the door.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 11:57

Lou approached the door cautiously, using the peephole to clarify the identity of the knocker before opening the door. Hi, she said breezily.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 12:49

Hi, she replied, coming inside. She gave the motel room a quick, cursory glance. We're attacking today.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 0:18

Still yawning, Patrick Stokes, or Paddy to those who knew him better, stumbled into work. It was early as it was his turn to prepare breakfast for the inmates today again. He gave a self pitying sigh. He hated early starts. It gave him more time to think about how disappointing his life was. Moving to scrub up and put on his chef uniform, he would never have guessed what was about to happen later that if it had been mimed to him by the world's best mime artists.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:01

I'd been in this cell for just over a month by now. It felt like years. Sometimes, it even felt like forever. Like I'd never actually known freedom, like I'd madly dreamed all of the past up. I tried telling myself that I'd escape - somehow - that Jake - or anyone - would free me. A random raid. I knew we couldn't be the only ones fighting back. Anything. Those thoughts were sounding more and more like lies with every passing day though.
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:45

(When Pippy pops back we are gonna pop this prison open like a TicTac box!)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:47

(When she returns......)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:55

(I have faith in the Pipster Smile )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 23:58

(I'm clinging to the idea of after her exams)
    A Returning Charlotte
    A Returning Charlotte
    Brilliant

Post by A Returning Charlotte Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 0:08

Paddy got through the drudgery of serving the majority of the prisoners in the prison's cafeteria and began getting ready to drop off breakfast for those in isolation cells. As usual, the food was all vegetarian because meat was expensive. Funds seemed to be poured into security instead. Paddy understood prisons had to be secure (they did contain madmen after all) but this place seemed extreme in just how much security it had. Odd, but Paddy didn't think too much about it.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 16:37

A plate of food was slid through the slot in the door, but I barely raised my head to glance at it. I'd been in these secure isolation cells almost as long as I'd been in this prison complex. At first, I'd tried to reassure some of the others that we'd find a way to escape, to break out, but foolishly I'd spoken to the wrong person. One captive had decided to buy favour by warning the guards. Even at the time my instincts had been warning me not to trust, but I'd been an idiot and I hadn't believed them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:03

Those instincts were going quieter as time passed, and that worried me too. Why were they so silent? They hadn't been shouting at me all the time before, but I still couldn't help but read something into their retreat. It seemed like the future had nothing more to tell me.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 14 May 2014 - 23:18

Those thoughts were disturbing, and dangerous - I knew that. I knew deep down that I shouldn't be letting myself risk losing hope. I had to at least try, plan something.... hope was fading though. Trust was fading. Jake had saved me before, true, but that was in a different timeline by now, and that future was lost.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 19 May 2014 - 22:02

Two and a half hours had passed before I despondently finally did turn and pay attention to the tray of food which'd been slipped through the slit in the door. It was the same dull fare. It never changed. The exact identical same every day. Everything was: the food, the place, the noises. Nothing changed.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 30 Jun 2014 - 22:38

More days passed. A week. Nearly a month. Sometimes, I wondered if I should give up on waiting for Jake's rescue, attempt an escape myself. I knew he would come. Or he had come, in the other timeline, at least. But we'd changed things. Had that been too much? Had even already knowing him been too much, and now I had to rely on myself instead of a stranger who wasn't a stranger? I didn't know. I hated not knowing.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 18 May 2015 - 21:37

Wayward Daughter wrote:Hi, she replied, coming inside. She gave the motel room a quick, cursory glance. We're attacking today.

The group reconvened, and got ready to travel to just outside Jamestown. It'd be Lou orbing them there. They vanished in a blur of white orbs, then reappeared. Within seconds the guards had began firing: that entrance had told them all they felt they needed to know. Caryn raised her hands, her face a pure picture of focus and concentration, as she worked on deflecting their gunfire.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 May 2015 - 22:33

Bullets hurtled back at their sources, smashing through glass and hissing as they impacted against the walls. Lou orbed around, causing further chaos as some of the guards began shooting wildly trying to hit her. The rest had more sense. The older Jake had managed to steal a weapon from one of the nearest fallen, but the younger was still searching for his opportunity.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 19 May 2015 - 22:35

(Now I'm remembering that Jake was meant to regain his powers before this raid Laughing )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 30 May 2015 - 18:09

Slowly they made their way to the nearest entrance. The doors fell open as Lou orbed them away. They raced inwards, searching for the cells where the prisoners would be kept. Caryn, the older Jake, Lou and Asher were following maps of the building from old memories, while the younger Jake was simply following the rest.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 17:19

It didn't take them long to find the first row of cells. They were barrelling guards out of the way as they travelled, guns firing madly and bullets being deflected in all directions, any projectile Lou could get her hands on being orbed back towards those men. When they reached the cells, she orbed the lock to break it much as she'd done with the main doors earlier.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Jun 2015 - 20:31

The girl in that first cell was painfully young. She didn't raise her head initially, no doubt believing that the interruption was another visit from her guards. There were bruises visible on what showed of her face. Unable to do anything else, Caryn stepped forwards, tried ripping her restraints free from the wall bare-handedly.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 22:21

She struggled at first, swearing under her breath as she fought against the chains. Then her hand knocked out the pipe which delivered drugs into the girl's system. The restraints vanished within a second.

How....? Caryn asked, shocked. The girl smiled.

I remove obstacles.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 22:25

Seeing their continued confusion, she explained further. The pipe had been driving power-blocking drugs into her bloodstream, and the second she'd felt that faltering, she'd been able to remove the blocks which had been caused, effectively erasing the drugs completely. Then deleting the restraints had been easy. They continued onwards, breaking through the other cells in this block, the new girl deleting the locks and restraints each time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:20