Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Chuck versus Bo

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus Bo Empty Chuck versus Bo

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 9:34

Oh my God! So many thoughts, so many feelings!! For one, I did the math wrong and thought this was the third last episode and that next week's two are the finales Razz Luckily, got that wrong, there's one episode next week & two the week after that Smile

Anyway, thought the Jeff and Lester thing was quite funny, how they solved it by scribbling on Jeff's arm lol! Their whole plot line made me laugh Smile They are awful spies though,

I liked all the stuff about Morgan's past when he was the Intersect, sort of figured they'd play back to that at one point or another Smile Alex and Morgan's storyline was generally cute - her inability to believe he'd slept with Bo Derek did make me grin Very Happy

I did enjoy the Michael Quinn thing a lot, it was good - knew the last bad guy would play back through all the seasons, because lets face it, they did blame him for everything lol! But it's technically wrong - they stated a lot of times in Seasons 1 and 2 that the Intersect was meant for Bryce and only Bryce Razz But whatever, this guy seems quite cool so I'm willing to let it slide shrug

Not sure if I'm a fan of them quitting Razz It sounds like a good enough ending, but come on!! Sad They're spies, it's not right for it be over! And I've got a feeling if they keep pushing this cyber thing they're going to lose Casey somehow Sad I did LOVE the office finding, though Nod One with windows.. And belonging to Ronald Reagan, the perfect way to sell it to Casey Wink It was them agreeing to trash the Intersect that I didn't like Sad I mean, it's the Intersect FFS, whether he's a spy or not, it basically belongs in Chuck's head. But I do want a Bartowski Baby, so Very Happy

The ending!! Surprised I kind of love it?! It's ridiculous, but I really really do Very Happy I love Sarah and I love how she'd be willing to basically break her brain for Chuck Very Happy
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Chuck versus Bo Empty Re: Chuck versus Bo

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 11:38

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like Sarah being the Intersect or not. Kinda feel that she and Casey are both good enough spies without it, given their experience and all. And is it another screwed up version, then? I was kinda guessing Chuck would end up putting them on himself, but then also thought that'd be too obvious.

Even if none of them wanted it themselves cause they were going to quit, shouldn't their plan be to contact Beckman and hand it over to the CIA, not break it? Or even sell it to someone like Verbanski.

I really can't see Casey not being a real spy Nod It's just not him..... I can't imagine even playing the Alex card would last long. Though making the office Reagan's was brilliant Wink

Jeffster were hilarious Nod Constantly realising there was no alcohol on their breath, and how Casey never considered that and poured a bottle of something cheap all over them. And yelling "they're spies!" out in the middle of a crowded Buymore? lol!
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 0:27

Yeah, they never really needed it, but she clearly did then 🤷I don't know if it's faulty, but every version that hasn't been built by either Orion or the CIA has been faulty so far - especially when it's not in Chuck's head Razz I was SHOUTING at Chuck to put them on Wink

That the most obvious, I thought shrug I don't know Wink

It just doesn't suit him - Sarah and Chuck I can kind of buy, but Casey could never quit, it just wouldn't work Wink Yeah Razz He can look after himself and whether he knows it'd make Alex happier or not, it'd drive him insane not to be spying Wink

They were amazing lol! I was getting confused why they didn't work out that their plan clearly wasn't working without something shrug Jeffster always live up lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 0:49

She did, but it's meant to be Chuck's, not his wife's!!! Madly hoping that she'll have it removed and he can still regain it in the few episodes left, even though that'd be slightly crazy Laughing

Casey'd go insane without spying Nod I can even imagine him as a geriatric still insisting he can do the job Razz Wink That would be fun.....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 20:51

If they go into the cyber thing, he won't get it back Sad Sad Sad

It's not as hard to imagine as you'd think lol!
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:58

The mental image of a 90 year old Casey spy is kinda hilarious Razz And yet indescribably fitting, too.

And that's why they can't Nod HE HAS TO REGAIN IT!!! It's that simple!!! He has to!!! HAS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 0:32