Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

Chuck versus the Kept Man

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Chuck versus the Kept Man Empty Chuck versus the Kept Man

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 11:57

Really loved it Nod Thought Sarah was really pregnant, and I definitely wasn't them to have kids Nod Little Orion Bartowski Very Happy Thought the Jeff/Lester thing was absolutely hilarious&I can't wait to see what they do next week to sort that out - normally they just blame it on the drugs, don't they? :/ Verbanski/Casey is the most adorable thing I've ever ever seen and Casey and Alex's scene at the end was adorable lol! And oh God, even they've got Downton Abbey! Surprised
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Chuck versus the Kept Man Empty Re: Chuck versus the Kept Man

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 12:26

Loved it Very Happy Yeah, I genuinely thought she'd be pregnant, at first, but then realised it wouldn't make sense. Once she's pregnant, she can't go on missions for real, so a pregnancy would be right at the end. This was just to make them consider it and realise how they felt about the idea Nod And Orion would be an awesome name Very Happy Sarah seemed to really like ones beginning with L for some reason Laughing

They were really sweet Nod Casey's way of saying "I love you" is to go guns blazing into a really dangerous rescue mission, which is kinda an awesome way, really.

Loved the end Razz And Devon's spy act was really hilarious, I was giggling throughout. Wonder what the cover up will be. I'm thinking the tranqs, too, but maybe they'd come up with something different for once?
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 9:22

I thought about that - that was the happily ever after I made for them Razz Yeah, I didn't really get that, but whatever shrug Levi Orion Bartowski Wink

Casey's not exactly verbal with his feelings, but I thought that was awesome Nod Very cute Smile

Devon is just hilarious, I love him Nod Whenever he pretends to be a spy Wink Apparently not Razz Not quite what I expected, but very similar Nod
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 12:07

*actually likes that name* Razz

It was cute Nod Like his growling this episode everytime Morgan and Bo got mentioned.

Yeah, guess there would also need an explanation for the tranqs Wink Though, with Jeff, "you wanted to try a different drug" could possibly work.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 0:23

same Nod

I dunno, Jeff's meant to be clean now Razz They never reverted Awesome's fixing him, it just wore off slightly
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 0:46

They could have said it'd worn off Wink After all, they were claiming that they'd both gone to Vegas and gotten drunk off their heads, which isn't exactly clean Jeff behaviour. Also, I love how the underwear was always the first clue that something was wrong Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 23:10